Random musings

• 298 Replies

The Watchers

• View Profile
Re: Random musings
« Reply #210 on: December 12, 2017, 01:06:53 AM »
The Spiritual Nature of Hair

Long ago people in many cultures didn’t cut their hair, because it was a part of who they were. There were no salons. Often, when people were conquered or enslaved, their hair was cut as a recognized sign of slavery. It was also understood that this would serve as punishment and decrease the power of those enslaved.

The bones in the forehead are porous and function to transmit light to the pineal gland, which affects brain activity, as well as thyroid and sexual hormones. Cutting bangs which cover the forehead impedes this process.

https://www.quantumbalancing.com/spiritualhair.htm

“Hair Is An Extension Of The Nervous System” – Why Native Americans Keep Their Hair Long

There is some interesting information out there about hair and the role it plays in intuition and the nervous system.

https://www.davidwolfe.com/hair-is-an-extension-of-the-nervous-system-native-americans-keep-hair-long/

I take it that's the real reason why they leave you practically bald when you go into the military.

So should we just not cut our hair and treat it the longer it gets?
In the bible apparnetly it is said that a man who has long hair is sinful. Do they phrase it as such because they just dont want you to have your natural "hair power"?

1 Corinthians 11:14 ESV
"Does not nature itself teach you that if a man wears long hair it is a disgrace for him,"

Or is this another "double standard" like the concept that men can engage in coitus all they want yet women can not?

Also im not sure if this is the correct guy in the bible but I do remember hearing about a man who got all his strength, or at least most of it
from his really long braided hair.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson

Pretty interesting nonetheless . . .

New testament? Lol

I prefer seuss

Lol, good one.
Im no bible fanatic either to any degree but I thought id post it here to see if it had any relevance.

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: December 12, 2017, 04:11:28 AM »
The Spiritual Nature of Hair

Long ago people in many cultures didn’t cut their hair, because it was a part of who they were. There were no salons. Often, when people were conquered or enslaved, their hair was cut as a recognized sign of slavery. It was also understood that this would serve as punishment and decrease the power of those enslaved.

The bones in the forehead are porous and function to transmit light to the pineal gland, which affects brain activity, as well as thyroid and sexual hormones. Cutting bangs which cover the forehead impedes this process.

https://www.quantumbalancing.com/spiritualhair.htm

“Hair Is An Extension Of The Nervous System” – Why Native Americans Keep Their Hair Long

There is some interesting information out there about hair and the role it plays in intuition and the nervous system.

https://www.davidwolfe.com/hair-is-an-extension-of-the-nervous-system-native-americans-keep-hair-long/

I take it that's the real reason why they leave you practically bald when you go into the military.

So should we just not cut our hair and treat it the longer it gets?
In the bible apparnetly it is said that a man who has long hair is sinful. Do they phrase it as such because they just dont want you to have your natural "hair power"?

1 Corinthians 11:14 ESV
"Does not nature itself teach you that if a man wears long hair it is a disgrace for him,"

Or is this another "double standard" like the concept that men can engage in coitus all they want yet women can not?

Also im not sure if this is the correct guy in the bible but I do remember hearing about a man who got all his strength, or at least most of it
from his really long braided hair.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson

Pretty interesting nonetheless . . .

New testament? Lol

I prefer seuss

Lol, good one.
Im no bible fanatic either to any degree but I thought id post it here to see if it had any relevance.

Interesting, my answer to that is that the New Testament is heavily Romanized and I think that some of it is written to control everybody basically. And it squelches some of the truth divulged in the old testament ie that kosher food laws are not necassary and here you have pointed out the Cumolucia of the hair.

I just cut mine at the beginning of the semester.  3 people died from my high school days during the last semester. I am 38.  Granted they all had their own problems, cocaine and alcohol does not do a body good.  Pass it on. but none the less I have grown my own hair a couple of times in life and I have noticed things.  It is hard to explain.

https://listverse.com/2016/10/13/10-family-unfriendly-facts-from-the-life-of-dr-seuss/
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

Firefly369

• View Profile
« Reply #212 on: December 13, 2017, 11:18:54 AM »
Season 2 of "The Magicians" is now on Netflix.   ;D ;D ;D ;D

Happy Dance!
Not all who wander are lost....

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: December 13, 2017, 02:59:53 PM »
Season 2 of "The Magicians" is now on Netflix.   ;D ;D ;D ;D

Happy Dance!

Great season, im jealous for you.
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

sheepdog

• View Profile
« Reply #214 on: December 15, 2017, 12:15:17 PM »
All you freaks muse this-- WTF is wrong with some men today can t or won't they talk to women   civilly today.Another actor won't shake hands but whips out and wants a woman to shake his Johnson! And even Sci-Fi has  its carloads of freaks as well nothing is sacred.Who's that sci-fi writer that ran off to the far East
  On the plus side Poland along with the Czech Republic -have a lovely lady friend from there-and Hungary
have all issued a huge phuk U to the EU !! All tough dudes and dudesses. Anyone know the name of the group on you tube I believe that sings of the Poles and WW2 and how brave they behaved.? I'm still looking for the band. Hope its in English.

Possibles

• View Profile
« Reply #215 on: December 15, 2017, 01:20:09 PM »
All you freaks muse this-- WTF is wrong with some men today can t or won't they talk to women   civilly today.Another actor won't shake hands but whips out and wants a woman to shake his Johnson! And even Sci-Fi has  its carloads of freaks as well nothing is sacred.Who's that sci-fi writer that ran off to the far East
  On the plus side Poland along with the Czech Republic -have a lovely lady friend from there-and Hungary
have all issued a huge phuk U to the EU !! All tough dudes and dudesses. Anyone know the name of the group on you tube I believe that sings of the Poles and WW2 and how brave they behaved.? I'm still looking for the band. Hope its in English.
People in the west have been stripped of their identity and power. I don't make excuses for rude behavior in myself or others but the fact is, men and women in the west have been tricked and put at each others throats. The substantial powers of both creation and nurture that is generated by male and female energies in a complimentary healthy environment is a primary target of those who live for chaos and destruction. There was some truth in the women's movement of the past and there is some in the Alpha 2.0 for men today but things are carried to extremes. Sometimes shock and awe is appropriate but most times, I don't think so. There is an desperation under the surface here because subconsciously we know how much we need each other. Every male has a little female inside and female, the male. These are also corrupted within ourselves I think. The danger here is more profound than any war or physical disease and the consequences of failure on our part I cannot begin to fathom. It takes a lot of faith to lay down your arms in the midst of battle but I see no other way here.

I saw this article yesterday. Im not recommending anything in the message, I just thought is was interesting.
http://www.returnofkings.com/142729/is-it-worth-it-for-you-to-visit-brno-czech-republic

Firefly369

• View Profile
« Reply #216 on: December 15, 2017, 01:58:33 PM »

I think Sabaton is the band you are looking for?

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2067276/posts

Firefly369

• View Profile
« Reply #217 on: December 15, 2017, 07:03:25 PM »
Interesting article from a GLP poster.
--------
Immersion into the Human Experience
Reality is not what you think. You have become immersed into the experience of being human within a very deep information driven experiential reality system. This immersion is so rooted and strong that to break free from it is no easy task for any individual.

http://youaredreaming.org/2017/12/15/immersion-human-experience/

The Watchers

• View Profile
« Reply #218 on: December 15, 2017, 09:00:08 PM »
Interesting article from a GLP poster.
--------
Immersion into the Human Experience
Reality is not what you think. You have become immersed into the experience of being human within a very deep information driven experiential reality system. This immersion is so rooted and strong that to break free from it is no easy task for any individual.

http://youaredreaming.org/2017/12/15/immersion-human-experience/

This may turn out to be a bit long, but I felt I just had to share it after reading that article.
So bear with me if it comes out a bit hard to read. . .

Anyway, after reading this, I reminded myself that if this was the case then nothing is physical.
What I did was take a short nap and put on some of my favorite tunes that assist me in going lucid and re entered my simulated dream world I keep being lured into.
What happened after that was truly nothing short of amazing to me at least.

I re entered the dream world where I am constantly being tortured in and I the music I let play as I drift off assisted in me becoming aware
enough to decide not to play along and find a way out. So what happened next was upon pondering what to do next,
I instinctively summoned a sword that I fancy quite a bit and I used that to cut out of the dream world.
I had done this before but with another sword I used in those states but it appeared as if nothing happened.
But I remembered that just because I don't see it doesn't mean its not there. So I gripped my sword tightly again
and cut away at the space in front of me in the dream with the intention of cutting the "fabric of reality" that dream world existed in.
After that I still didn't see anything but I reached out in front of me and opened the cut in space up as If it was there and lo and behold, it really was.
I spread it open with my two hands and what existed there was a dark slit in the middle of space.
The entities that existed in the dream world tried to keep me from going through that portal using any tactic they could but I didn't listen to them this time.

After I leaped through the self made portal. What I saw was nothing short of remarkable.
I saw a 'void' quite literally. Just a vast space of what seemed to be "nothing" that had the color of infinite black and purple spots moving all around at once.
Im not sure, but it seemed like it could have been a "space" within a larger "space" now that I think about it. What I saw that is.
After that I turned around and I saw a cube and a slit in it that represented the gap I used to leave it.
I looked around and I saw many other cubes that all had other dream worlds in them all connected to many central hubs with a large thick black cord.
I decided to move forward and see what else there was. I got closer to one of these cube like confines and it literally "pulled" me into it
and I assumed the role of the "main character" in this dream that was meant to be tortured/drained of energy.
After I looked around however I appeared to be in some kind of jewelry store surrounded by diamonds and gold rings.
I looked down and there was some sort of "king" in a seat there. It was an entity I speculate that was the "watcher" of that cube space.
It saw me and sent its guards after me. I cut them down and I tried to open another portal cutting in mid air and it worked again.
However, when I tried to go through it, I felt it close in on me and try to push me back.
So believe it or not, I yelled at it and commanded "open sesame!" and it opened up nice and wide.
The shape it took was a large circle with a "dot" right in the center. I made note if it and moved back into this void being careful not to get too close to these cube spaces again.

I moved through this newly found space and I noticed a large amount of entities swirling around me. They all looked like masses of "shadow" with no specific shape trying to close in on me.
To ward them off, I just imagined a large radiant light coming from me and that apparently was enough to keep them back.
Once I shined my light, I looked around and saw other masses of shadow and the occasional white mass. Not sure what those represent.
I then looked closer and saw they where all moving towards certain points within this space.
What they where moving to looked like a large mass of light that shined really bright and it looked like a portal to somewhere.
The entities I saw that touched it dissapeard from this purple/black colored void and went somewhere else.
I saw a variety of balls of light/dark both trying to grasp for those centrals of light like their life depended on it.
There wasn't many, the most I saw was two points of light that looked like portals to other places outside this void.
I also noticed that while there was balls of mass of light/dark reaching for the light point, there were also other specifically "dark"
masses that was trying to keep other masses from both colors to reaching the light. I also saw that some of the dark masses turned into light masses
once they got too close to the central light point.
Anyway, I decided to go for this light point as well and I noticed that this central point everyone was chasing was moving and only a few people actually got to it.
I came oh so close to touching It, I wonder what would have happened if I did. . .

Eventually I think I fell into another cube that held a dream world meant to distract me because I noticed the more I ran for this object, at some point
It turned into a blue balloon with a white core and every mass of light/shadow around me turned into someone I knew from my current incarnation.
They where all saying things to provoke me which indicated something was wrong.
I then found myself sitting in a chair where I saw this average sized guy looking at me in a bedroom we where all in that had a large window with the curtains pulled
and I asked him where the balloon/light mass went. He only responded with an "I don't know" while he had a shit eating grin on his face.
I knew he knew where it was. I told him he and his buddies wouldn't be able to contain me for much longer and that im on the verge of beating their "game"
and that he either didn't know where the balloon/light was or he was lying to keep me from it.
He only replied with "sure you will" and I looked around for an escape.
After that, that was it for the most part, I didn't know what to do so for some reason I came back to "reality" and "woke up".

Im not sure what all this is supposed to mean/symbolize or show. But I do know that what i saw was not "nothing".
Despite how many of you "believe" me on whether I actually experienced this isn't relevant I think.
However if you have any sort of speculative thoughts as to what this could be and where I went/saw I would highly appreciate it.

I just felt like I had to share this after I read that article you posted. . .
If it helps at all- the color of the "void" i saw and its texture was extremely similar to the "end" in mine craft.

The Watchers

• View Profile
« Reply #219 on: December 15, 2017, 09:14:08 PM »
I forgot to mention,

The first time I opened the slit in the dream world in the last message I felt like I had completely disconnected from my body.
Like if I just progressed a bit further, I wouldn't have been able to return to my physical body.
My awareness reached a certain level and I felt like I had reached a different state of being.

For what its worth.

Firefly369

• View Profile
« Reply #220 on: December 16, 2017, 04:45:31 PM »
We are not provided with wisdom, we must discover it for ourselves, after a journey through the wilderness which no one else can take for us, and effort which no one can spare us.

— Marcel Proust

What is Wisdom?
https://www.bigquestionsonline.com/2013/03/26/what-wisdom/

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: December 17, 2017, 12:16:27 AM »
@nrgiseternal

Why am i being ignored? Have i offended you in some way?

This is the first comment of yours ive seen. Nothing personal
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Possibles

• View Profile
« Reply #222 on: December 17, 2017, 03:12:09 PM »
Last night I searched a term and accidentally pasted my last post here into google.
The NRG post showed on the search page as number one and 'this' was the next link.
'Five Grammatical Errors That Make You Look Dumb'
https://www.copyblogger.com/5-common-mistakes-that-make-you-look-dumb/
Oh ,CRAP!
But it could have been worse, it could have said;
'Five reasons everyone knows your (you're) stupid'.
Or
'Five reasons you should kill yourself'.
On the other hand, I saw a spellcheck error here that corrected Akashic to aka shit.
But nothing in spell check and google but binary code right? I wonder...

On a side note.
Today I am reminding myself how easy it is to be misunderstood here.
How this is a place for both horizons and mirrors.
How life is much about exploration of oneself, and of comradery, and little about conclusions.
I just had powerful wave of Deja-vu as I'm typing this.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 03:37:02 PM by Possibles »

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #223 on: December 17, 2017, 05:49:45 PM »
I had never heard of Proust until Little Miss Sunshine. Then I forgot about him until now  ;)

Firefly369

• View Profile
« Reply #224 on: December 19, 2017, 01:27:26 AM »
I'm not a big TV and movie fan.  My list of movies to "catch up on" is slowly growing, but there are not many NEW movies I get overly eager to see.  I'd rather spend hours reading books, or reading articles online, than sit and watch most TV shows.  I do appreciate a good binge night of the shows I do like though. 

I am VERY excited for the "Wrinkle in Time" movie that comes out in 2018. 

I may have posted the first trailer before.  That's okay, it's worth a second glance.  ;)

The 2nd trailer is also interesting.

The Office is one of the series I WILL binge watch for hours .  This is one of my favorite scenes.