Random musings

• 297 Replies

Firefly369

• View Profile
Re: Random musings
« Reply #270 on: January 04, 2018, 01:49:03 PM »
I saw this last night online and it really made me think for a second...
(disregard the analysis of aliens right now  :P )

If an alien landed on Earth in front of you midafternoon and said "Take me to your leader!"

Who would you take it to?
Not all who wander are lost....

montecristo777

• View Profile
« Reply #271 on: January 04, 2018, 01:58:02 PM »

If an alien landed on Earth in front of you midafternoon and said "Take me to your leader!"

''Get out of the way, you're blocking the view you damn ayy''

sheepdog

• View Profile
« Reply #272 on: January 04, 2018, 03:39:39 PM »

look no further- I deal in Bit Coin! I have blankets and beads here for trade whats your offers.

Possibles

• View Profile
« Reply #273 on: January 07, 2018, 11:34:41 AM »

montecristo777

• View Profile

montecristo777

• View Profile
« Reply #275 on: January 09, 2018, 10:44:27 AM »
#BiChip is the First and the Only #iot Human Microchip #implant with: RFID, NFC, Bluetooth and Internet data, all in one microchip. Made by Blue Robot, Denmark

http://www.bichip.com/

« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 10:47:56 AM by montecristo777 »

Firefly369

• View Profile
« Reply #276 on: January 10, 2018, 02:01:28 AM »
Seven Famous People Who Missed the Titanic
The notables who planned to sail on the fateful voyage included a world-famous novelist, a radio pioneer and America’s biggest tycoons

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/seven-famous-people-who-missed-the-titanic-101902418/
-------
Titanic’s Wealthiest Passengers
A quarter of RMS Titanic passengers were traveling first class. They were truly wealthy people. Many brought aboard jewelry, gold and expensive works of art.

https://sputniknews.com/photo/20120227171556796/
-----
What millionaires died on the Titanic?
Colonel John Jacob Astor IV. Colonel John Jacob Astor IV, a real estate millionaire, sailed on the Titanic with his pregnant 18-year-old wife (he was 48). ...
Madeleine Astor. Madeleine Astor was Colonel Astor's wife. ...
J. Bruce Ismay. ...
Isidor and Ida Straus. ...
Margaret Tobin (Molly) Brown. ...
Dorothy Gibson. ...
Benjamin Guggenheim.

sheepdog

• View Profile
« Reply #277 on: January 10, 2018, 09:12:12 PM »
 This lilttle lady is one tough girl. Her parents perverts both were big wigs in the SCI-FI genre. Her book " The last closet-The dark side of Avalon!! details her and her sibs tortures review on PJmedia.com --just makes my blood boil.!! Her parents Marion Zimmer Bradley and Walter Breen. 

Firefly369

• View Profile
« Reply #278 on: January 11, 2018, 12:51:58 PM »
“And since you know you cannot see yourself,
  so well as by reflection, I, your glass,
  will modestly discover to yourself,
  that of yourself which you yet know not of.”
  ―William Shakespeare, Julius Caesar

Not I, nor anyone else can travel that road for you,
You must travel it by yourself.

It is not far. It is within reach.
Perhaps you have been on it since you were born, and did not know.
Perhaps it is everywhere - on water and land.”
         ―Walt Whitman, Song of Myself

-----
The World's Oldest Love Poem

"When I first laid eyes on it, its most attractive feature was its state of preservation. I soon realized that I was reading a poem, divided into a number of stanzas, which celebrated beauty and love, a joyous bride and a king named Shu-Sin (who ruled over the land of Sumer close to four thousand years ago). As I read it again and yet again, there was no mistaking its content. What I held in my hand was one of the oldest love songs written down by the hand of man (245)."

The poem was not just a love poem, however, but a part of the sacred rite, performed each year, known as the "sacred marriage" in which the king would symbolically marry the goddess Inanna, mate with her, and ensure fertility and prosperity for the coming year. Kramer writes:

Once a year, according to Sumerian belief, it was the sacred duty of the ruler to marry a priestess and votary of Inanna  [ later known as Ishtar/Aphrodite, etc] , the goddess of love and procreation, in order to ensure fertility to the soil and fecundity to the womb. The time-honored ceremony was celebrated on New Year's day and was preceeded by feasts and banquets accompanied by music, song, and dance. The poem inscribed on the little Istanbul clay tablet was in all probability recited by the chosen bride of King Shu-Sin in the course of one of these New Year celebrations (245-246).

https://www.ancient.eu/article/750/the-worlds-oldest-love-poem/

Inanna  https://www.ancient.eu/Inanna/

sheepdog

• View Profile
« Reply #279 on: January 12, 2018, 08:00:45 AM »
“And since you know you cannot see yourself,
  so well as by reflection, I, your glass,
  will modestly discover to yourself,
  that of yourself which you yet know not of.”
  ―William Shakespeare, Julius Caesar

Not I, nor anyone else can travel that road for you,
You must travel it by yourself.

It is not far. It is within reach.
Perhaps you have been on it since you were born, and did not know.
Perhaps it is everywhere - on water and land.”
         ―Walt Whitman, Song of Myself

-----
The World's Oldest Love Poem

"When I first laid eyes on it, its most attractive feature was its state of preservation. I soon realized that I was reading a poem, divided into a number of stanzas, which celebrated beauty and love, a joyous bride and a king named Shu-Sin (who ruled over the land of Sumer close to four thousand years ago). As I read it again and yet again, there was no mistaking its content. What I held in my hand was one of the oldest love songs written down by the hand of man (245)."

The poem was not just a love poem, however, but a part of the sacred rite, performed each year, known as the "sacred marriage" in which the king would symbolically marry the goddess Inanna, mate with her, and ensure fertility and prosperity for the coming year. Kramer writes:

Once a year, according to Sumerian belief, it was the sacred duty of the ruler to marry a priestess and votary of Inanna  [ later known as Ishtar/Aphrodite, etc] , the goddess of love and procreation, in order to ensure fertility to the soil and fecundity to the womb. The time-honored ceremony was celebrated on New Year's day and was preceeded by feasts and banquets accompanied by music, song, and dance. The poem inscribed on the little Istanbul clay tablet was in all probability recited by the chosen bride of King Shu-Sin in the course of one of these New Year celebrations (245-246).

https://www.ancient.eu/article/750/the-worlds-oldest-love-poem/

Inanna  https://www.ancient.eu/Inanna/

great stuff my friend --Now for my answer to those SJWs who despise my way of life excoriating President Trumps latest -off the cuff remarks about shithole countries-Caelum non animum mutant qui trans mare currunt.
(They change their sky, not their soul, who rush across the sea.)

montecristo777

• View Profile
« Reply #280 on: January 13, 2018, 07:41:09 PM »
Russian pryamids

All the Russian pyramids are made of fiberglass with the largest is standing an incredible 144 feet high (44 meters) tall, and weighing in at over 55 tons.
Brief Summary of Pyramid Research Results

Immune system of organisms improved  (blood leukocyte composition increased).
    improved regeneration of tissue
    seeds stored in the pyramid for 1-5 days showed a 30-100% increase in yield
    soon after construction of the Lake Seliger pyramid a marked improvement of the ozone was noted above the area
    seismic activity near the pyramid research areas are reduced in severity and size
    violent weather also appears to decrease in the vicinity of the pyramids
    pyramids constructed in Southern Russia (Bashkiria) appeared to have a positive effect on oil production with oil becoming less viscous by 30% and the yield of the oil wells increased according to tests carried out by the Moscow Academy of Oil and Gas.
    a study was done on 5000 prisoners who ingested salt and pepper that had been exposed to the pyramid energy field. The test subjects exhibited a greatly reduced violence rate and overall behavior was much improved.
    standard tissue culture tests showed an increase in survival of cellular tissue after infection by viruses and bacteria
    radioactive substances show a decreased level of radiation inside the pyramid
    there are reports of spontaneous charging of capacitors
    physicists observed significant changes in superconductivity temperature thresholds and in the properties of semi-conducting and carbon nano materials.
    water inside the pyramid will remain liquid to minus 40 degrees Celsius but freeze instantly if jostled or bumped in any way
https://ten1000things.org/russian-pyramid-power/

montecristo777

• View Profile
« Reply #281 on: January 13, 2018, 07:48:04 PM »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kozyrev_mirror

Kozyrev’s mirrors open up those enclosed in them to new perceptions.

Those enclosed within these specially shaped concave aluminum mirrors have out of body experiences and see visions that far exceed even LSD.

Among Trofimov and Kaznacheev’s conclusions are:

1) our planet’s electromagnetic field is actually the “veil” which filters time and place down to our everyday Newtonian reality — enabling us to have the human experience of linear time,

2) in the absence of an electromagnetic field, we have access to an energy field of “instantaneous locality” that underlies our reality,

3) that the limiting effect of the electromagnetic field on an individual is moderated by the amount of solar electromagnetic activity occurring while that person was in utero, and

4) that once a person has accessed these states, his or her consciousness remains so enhanced.

The implication is that the global electromagnetic soup of cell phones, radio, television and electric appliances actually impedes our innate communication abilities. The further implication is that expanded human consciousness is mechanically producible now, which raises the vast ethical question of how these apparati can be most beneficially used.

http://aetherforce.com/kozyrevs-mirrors-bending-time-altering-consciousness/

''What if the secrets of concave mirrors were carried away when their biggest expert died – a scientist in the thirteenth century called Roger Bacon. How did he manage to look for hundreds of years ahead and to predict the invention of the microscope and telescope, cars and airplanes, ships powered by engines?''

Not the most famous Bacon, but his statue is also in Oxford, a previous thread talked about this..

''The Kozyrev mirrors are installed in such a way as to create a closed space in which there is a weakening of the magnetic field of the Earth, and which thereby provides more human access to solar and galactic information. ''

'' In 1990-91, a precursor of the rainbow bridge experiment was conducted entitled, “The ‘Aurora Borealis’ Global experiment on Investigation of Distant-Informational Interactions in the Noosphere and their Role in the Planet-Biospheric Homeostasis of the Earth.”
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 08:00:23 PM by montecristo777 »

montecristo777

• View Profile
« Reply #282 on: January 14, 2018, 04:16:21 AM »

Nervous system manipulation by electromagnetic fields from monitors
https://www.google.com/patents/US6506148

montecristo777

• View Profile
« Reply #283 on: January 15, 2018, 04:39:06 AM »

Firefly369

• View Profile
« Reply #284 on: January 15, 2018, 04:58:56 PM »
Is KFC selling a faraday cage?  :o

https://www.kfclimited.com/ProductDetail.aspx?did=28027&pid=235423&logoid=0

I think Voat/pizzagate has a KFC thread. 

Was it KFC or Wendy's that sent food to "space" last fall?  I remember you could send a tweet "up" on their pod...