Random musings

• 99 Replies

montecristo777

• View Profile
Re: Random musings
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2017, 04:26:33 PM »
has anyone seen this? https://www.reddit.com/r/surrealmemes/ some of them seem to hold real truth in them..

This one gave me the lulz.

this one made me think of the book of the key and lock, as there is a door

https://archive.4plebs.org/s4s/thread/5441145/#5442525
it seems frank made an appearance.. these things stood out from the thread
How-ever we are dead. Already. and Lucy are you the mouth of truth

a comment on one of the surreal pics
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 04:35:34 PM by montecristo777 »

montecristo777

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2017, 01:24:04 PM »
Billy Idol recorded the song Sweet Sixteen for his Whiplash Smile album. It was based on the love story of Leedskalnin and his runaway girl. The music video was recorded at Coral Castle in 1986.

also billy idols song eyes wide shut...

montecristo777

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2017, 02:12:35 AM »
Inner silence works from the moment you begin to accrue it. What the old sorcerers were after was the final dramatic, end result of reaching that individual threshold of silence. Some very talented practitioners need only a few minutes of silence to reach that coveted goal. Others, less talented, need long periods of silence, perhaps more than one hour of quietude,before they reach the desired result. The desired result is what the old sorcerers called "stopping the world", the moment when everything around us ceases to be what it's always been. This is the moment when sorcerers return to the TRUE nature of man. The old sorcerers always called it "total freedom"
Don Juan (Carlos Castanada)

montecristo777

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2017, 11:24:19 AM »
seems i have hijacked this thread.. lol, much truth hidden in fiction..

The anime is called SOUL EATER and it revolces around the main character who weilds a SCYTHE and its name is SOUL who likes to EAT SOULS literaly
The "god" in this world is literaly DEATH and he has two sons, death the kid and a rouge version that wanted to kill and eat everones soul, death the kid is the "good one"
The "good" death likes things that are PERFECT and can be DIVIDED PERFECTLY and things that are PERFECTLY SYMMETRICAL
The last person in the trio is called BLACK STAR and he his known for his brute strength and making his OWN PATH instead of conforming to somone elses
The MOON in the series is literaly a cresent moon with a big grin on its face and has BLOOD COMMING OUT of it
When they go to fight on the moon in the last chapter, they see that the moon LITERALY EATS PEOPLE
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soul_Eater_(manga)

"The unspuppressed soul lets flow oceans of blood"
"The watchers drink and raise high the basin of fire"
"Mighty generals hesitate beneath a crimson sky"
"as the tears of a goddess flow, four lost temples fore bode  the comming of the queen"
"The Dragon plummets fromthe tower of Red Thunder and where it falls no one has seen"

Seere is an ally character in Drakengard. Seere was named after the 70th demon of the 72 Demons from The Lesser Key of Solomon.

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2017, 02:00:01 AM »
Astro-greek stars

nomy-latin to name

now really think about what your told astronomy is, and what it really is

the predecessor of astronomy was astrology

star-astro

ology-study of

which one sounds like science and which sounds like pseudo science?

Would the church identify with astrology, after the invention of the telescope with their "heretical" talk of gods and planets and magic?
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 02:02:02 AM by nrgiseternal »
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2017, 02:20:50 AM »
Disney has been trying to make "The rainbow road to oz" since the 40s.

Also reynard the fox (everyones favorite cannibal rape demon) was the inspiration for robin hood.
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

BlackBoX

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2017, 07:26:07 PM »

montecristo777

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2017, 05:04:18 AM »
https://www.imf.org/external/np/pp/eng/2010/041310.pdf ctr f bancor

51. Why bancor? A global currency, bancor, issued by a global central bank (see
Supplement 1, section V) would be designed as a stable store of value that is not tied
exclusively to the conditions of any particular economy. As trade and finance continue to
grow rapidly and global integration increases, the importance of this broader perspective is
expected to continue growing.

montecristo777

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2017, 06:40:54 PM »
after some nice meditation, went on the balcony and saw a white light in the sky and at the moment it looked like it had a circular shape around the bright light in the middle.. that light then just slowly became smaller and disappeared.. first thoughts obviously go to ufos but maybe someone knows? 

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2017, 12:26:56 AM »
after some nice meditation, went on the balcony and saw a white light in the sky and at the moment it looked like it had a circular shape around the bright light in the middle.. that light then just slowly became smaller and disappeared.. first thoughts obviously go to ufos but maybe someone knows?

They were probably always there, you just were in a better state, after meditation, to see them.

montecristo777

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2017, 02:00:53 PM »

They were probably always there, you just were in a better state, after meditation, to see them.
yeah, but ill be sure not to be expecting them to appear and try to be in the now  ;D

Supersonic

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2017, 12:47:51 PM »
I stumbled on a small Reddit sub  (r/chrisolivertimes) that had a couple comments about not entering the "light" after death because it brings you back here.....etc. That's been discussed here plenty, but I was thinking on the symbolism of this since most everything is 'hidden in plain sight'.
For some reason, the phrase "every rose has its thorn" has been popping up quite often for me lately..... I've also been focusing attention on the druidic symbols \l/ and /l\ for the name of the Creator and its echo.....

Place those symbols one on top of the other and you get the chi-rho without the loop. But what does the loop (thorn) represent? It looks like the letter "thorn" to me (or in some cases, the thorn rune).

Remove the "thorn" and add a horizontal line to represent the Earth, and it's a "rose" like this "rose compass" no?

Does the chi-rho represent the "hook that brings us back...."? And is the phrase "every rose has its thorn" really just a way of saying the same thing?

Anyway........this is truly a random musing..... since I could be totally off base here, but I thought I'd share to see if anyone else sees it the same way...

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2017, 01:28:56 PM »
I stumbled on a small Reddit sub  (r/chrisolivertimes) that had a couple comments about not entering the "light" after death because it brings you back here.....etc. That's been discussed here plenty, but I was thinking on the symbolism of this since most everything is 'hidden in plain sight'.
For some reason, the phrase "every rose has its thorn" has been popping up quite often for me lately..... I've also been focusing attention on the druidic symbols \l/ and /l\ for the name of the Creator and its echo.....

Place those symbols one on top of the other and you get the chi-rho without the loop. But what does the loop (thorn) represent? It looks like the letter "thorn" to me (or in some cases, the thorn rune).

Remove the "thorn" and add a horizontal line to represent the Earth, and it's a "rose" like this "rose compass" no?

Does the chi-rho represent the "hook that brings us back...."? And is the phrase "every rose has its thorn" really just a way of saying the same thing?

Anyway........this is truly a random musing..... since I could be totally off base here, but I thought I'd share to see if anyone else sees it the same way...

Thorn
T Horn
Tammuz Horn

"Tammuz, like the Egyptian lunar and solar god Khonsu, is "the healer", and Agni "drives away all disease". Tammuz is the god "of sonorous voice"; Agni "roars like a bull"; and Heimdal blows a horn when the giants and demons threaten to attack the citadel of the gods."

http://www.sacred-texts.com/ane/mba/mba11.htm

montecristo777

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2017, 02:33:09 PM »
spent an hour today in a floatiation chamber. the is water filled with epsom salt (magnesium sulfate) you just float there. talked astral matters with the lady who works there and she will allow me to spend a night in that chamber :D though its not much different from deep meditation

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2017, 02:52:58 PM »
spent an hour today in a floatiation chamber. the is water filled with epsom salt (magnesium sulfate) you just float there. talked astral matters with the lady who works there and she will allow me to spend a night in that chamber :D though its not much different from deep meditation

microdose psilocybin, and it will be