Random musings

• 352 Replies

montecristo777

• View Profile
Re: Random musings
« Reply #330 on: February 13, 2018, 02:29:12 PM »
doing the khufu breath 4 times in each direction as an addition to the banishing ritual. The last couple of times i did it, the body starts shaking, feeling the bones at the back moving into place, i cant keep on my feet and almost completely forget what i was thinking about before.

Message me.

That may be due to your unsanctioned extra curriculars
PM sent..

montecristo777

• View Profile
« Reply #331 on: February 14, 2018, 05:48:39 AM »
EMOTION
E=energy motion

montecristo777

• View Profile
« Reply #332 on: February 16, 2018, 01:50:46 AM »
so these last two weeks ive been having nocturnal emissions, 5 times already. this might be due to partaking in nofap and trying to get over the sex programming, still though, sadly not aware enough in the dreams to control them, yet.
anon1 on /x/ - Weird . I just realized that 2 different guys have been experiencing more wet dreams within the past 2 weeks . It's as if The Veil is being lifted ever more so . Like the succubi out there have even easier access to fresh dudes.

anon2 on /x/ - Part of the trouble is within, your body is used to a certain regularity, it's producing sperm quotas based on your old output. That takes some time to adjust. Similar thing is going on with your mind, part of you is used to that easy and frequent gratification and now isn't getting it.

But a lot of people do have entity attachments of one variety or another that sip on our energy like leeches or mosquitos or lampreys. The sexual ones will try to entice you in your dreams when they want more from you. When I've done nofap in the past they've tried harder in my dreams to lure me in. I remember one time specifically when they/it got visibly desperate and sad.

edit- woke up with eyes closed during the night and heard strong frequencies and things vibrating before the experience
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 01:57:40 AM by montecristo777 »

Firefly369

• View Profile
« Reply #333 on: February 16, 2018, 02:41:32 AM »
Interesting video.

NAPA CORRUPTION PT1: Was the Zodiac Killer actually a cult of killer cops and District Attorneys?
5 year old victim Doreen Heskett was abducted off of Jefferson St. in the city of Napa. After Doreen Heskett's sexually mutilated remains were discovered on ZODIAC INVESTIGATOR Napa DA Bucky Stewart's family farm, Buck rose quickly through the system, ultimately becoming Sheriff of Napa. This video series will expose Napa county as a land where the criminals wear badges and are a law unto themselves. Murders, child sex rings, women kidnapped and raped/killed. Its time to shed light on the secrets of Napa Valley
Not all who wander are lost....

Firefly369

• View Profile
« Reply #334 on: February 16, 2018, 04:34:35 AM »
Not all who wander are lost....

sheepdog

• View Profile
« Reply #335 on: February 16, 2018, 11:04:43 AM »
I would stay out of Austin on 3/17   ::)  ???

https://www.hottopic.com/product/wwe-legends-stone-cold-steve-austin-st.-patricks-day-t-shirt/11357003.html
As a Younger man had one hell of a St.Paddys day and lived to talk about it. Will have to relay it sometime or other .--Got a chance to see that De Jesus Cruz dudes mug shot thousand yard stare and Sanpuku eyes. Totally jacked--- another false flag for gun control calling that Black gun an assault rifle -they have been showing a rifle cannot see a selector Sw. more Bravo Sierra plus one cannot own an auto black gun without all the hoops to jump through. Now I realize why I cannot watch much TV those idiot talking heads telling us how we should act and behave yeesh.

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: February 16, 2018, 11:19:36 AM »

https://www.hottopic.com/product/wwe-legends-stone-cold-steve-austin-st.-patricks-day-t-shirt/11357003.html
As a Younger man had one hell of a St.Paddys day and lived to talk about it. Will have to relay it sometime or other .--Got a chance to see that De Jesus Cruz dudes mug shot thousand yard stare and Sanpuku eyes. Totally jacked--- another false flag for gun control calling that Black gun an assault rifle -they have been showing a rifle cannot see a selector Sw. more Bravo Sierra plus one cannot own an auto black gun without all the hoops to jump through. Now I realize why I cannot watch much TV those idiot talking heads telling us how we should act and behave yeesh.

Could you elaborate on that please
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Possibles

• View Profile
« Reply #337 on: February 16, 2018, 01:04:15 PM »
so these last two weeks ive been having nocturnal emissions, 5 times already. this might be due to partaking in nofap and trying to get over the sex programming, still though, sadly not aware enough in the dreams to control them, yet.
anon1 on /x/ - Weird . I just realized that 2 different guys have been experiencing more wet dreams within the past 2 weeks . It's as if The Veil is being lifted ever more so . Like the succubi out there have even easier access to fresh dudes.

anon2 on /x/ - Part of the trouble is within, your body is used to a certain regularity, it's producing sperm quotas based on your old output. That takes some time to adjust. Similar thing is going on with your mind, part of you is used to that easy and frequent gratification and now isn't getting it.

But a lot of people do have entity attachments of one variety or another that sip on our energy like leeches or mosquitos or lampreys. The sexual ones will try to entice you in your dreams when they want more from you. When I've done nofap in the past they've tried harder in my dreams to lure me in. I remember one time specifically when they/it got visibly desperate and sad.

edit- woke up with eyes closed during the night and heard strong frequencies and things vibrating before the experience
Consider that it is possible to ejaculate without the accompanying fantasy. Is fantasy the intentional vector which connects us to darker entities? It is natural that a man wants to direct this energetic and physical
emmission to something (outside) himself. But again, what is the intent? Creative, destructive or just excessive energy management. I've heard ten thousand times about the use of sexual energy in the process of
'ascention' and I would not argue about it, but it's never made any sense to me. It takes no energy to get where you already are.
I also own that I may be entirely mistaken here, or that my present situation is atypical.

But take incest as an example. There is a natural component to incest. Our parents are our first model of Gods.
In the fog of hormones our desire to be co-creators with God can become confused.
But if we can direct solo sexual energy to the demonic can we also direct it to God? And how tricky is that?
Paraphrasing what a wise man here said, 'when I give advise, I remember to be firmly set in front of a mirror."
This is in no way advice, just some thinking outside the usual boxes.
Any one want some?

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #338 on: February 16, 2018, 01:34:08 PM »

Consider that it is possible to ejaculate without the accompanying fantasy. Is fantasy the intentional vector which connects us to darker entities? It is natural that a man wants to direct this energetic and physical
emmission to something (outside) himself. But again, what is the intent? Creative, destructive or just excessive energy management. I've heard ten thousand times about the use of sexual energy in the process of
'ascention' and I would not argue about it, but it's never made any sense to me. It takes no energy to get where you already are.
I also own that I may be entirely mistaken here, or that my present situation is atypical.

But take incest as an example. There is a natural component to incest. Our parents are our first model of Gods.
In the fog of hormones our desire to be co-creators with God can become confused.
But if we can direct solo sexual energy to the demonic can we also direct it to God? And how tricky is that?
Paraphrasing what a wise man here said, 'when I give advise, I remember to be firmly set in front of a mirror."
Any one want some?

Think of ejaculating as emitting an energy Beacon into the astral Realm you're shining a bright light into a dark place which will attract all manner of entities both positive and negative. Also the energy isn't required to get you where you are it's required to break down the Walls that restrain your inherent potential
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

montecristo777

• View Profile
« Reply #339 on: February 16, 2018, 01:46:38 PM »

Any one want some?

Think of ejaculating as emitting an energy Beacon into the astral Realm you're shining a bright light into a dark place which will attract all manner of entities both positive and negative. Also the energy isn't required to get you where you are it's required to break down the Walls that restrain your inherent potential
Maybe this is what is meant by the use of sexual energy in the 'ascention' process.

THE WAY OF THE SUPERIOR MAN
For most men, ejaculation involves spewing their
energy and semen out through their genitals.
Afterward, they feel they have released stress. The
superior man’s orgasm more often explodes up
his spine and into his brain, from there raining
down through his body like an ambrosial bliss
of rejuvenation. The technique for converting
depletive orgasms into rejuvenative orgasms involves
contracting the pelvic floor near the genitals and
drawing energy upward along the spine, though
the use of breath, feeling, and intention.

sheepdog

• View Profile
« Reply #340 on: February 19, 2018, 01:00:44 PM »

Any one want some?

Maybe this is what is meant by the use of sexual energy in the 'ascention' process.

THE WAY OF THE SUPERIOR MAN
For most men, ejaculation involves spewing their
energy and semen out through their genitals.
Afterward, they feel they have released stress. The
superior man’s orgasm more often explodes up
his spine and into his brain, from there raining
down through his body like an ambrosial bliss
of rejuvenation. The technique for converting
depletive orgasms into rejuvenative orgasms involves
contracting the pelvic floor near the genitals and
drawing energy upward along the spine, though
the use of breath, feeling, and intention.
[/quote
Okay my first try at this resulted in  me having sore bruised pubic bones and one very ecstatic "seeing stars multi orgasmic woman" after a wonderful prolonged-very- rather loud oh thank you sexual romp. I am hardly exceptional just an inner student yet. Another tip from me to you a woman wearing a pinky ring  will be an absolute delight for you to bed .

sheepdog

• View Profile
« Reply #341 on: February 19, 2018, 02:39:50 PM »

Could you elaborate on that please
[/quote
Another incident from my past before all this gun control BS brought home savagely how this system phuks one over.-today A full auto is verboten you want a sub gun or even a suppressor  altho some States now allow hunters its usage requires a dealer to order you  one buy a tax stamp and go through a rigid background check  register it with the locals  now with this recent attempt to gun grab once again Feebs will come out to your place -they did mine -further count on many drive by's from the locals ,there are lowers out there for sale -this country is in rapid decline- SJW LT running  one of the Mil Academies wants Social Justice there!WTF I am scratching my head pondering what evils these monsters want to promulgate against the  American population -that they want to disarm us so phukin badly We were great ! if you have eyes to see and ears to hear and  can read and  you cannot sense this whoa

Daranaho

• View Profile
« Reply #342 on: February 19, 2018, 06:11:14 PM »

You may be mentally over-stimulating yourself before bed, especially if you use the computer before sleep. Personally, I make sure to turn off all electronics in my room before going to bed and then I do 20 minutes of yoga to decompress my body followed by 20 minutes of meditation to calm my mind.

One trick I learned to get rid of sexual impulses is when I have a physical response to sexual stimuli, I imagine pulling the energy from my pelvis up with my breath and then pushing out of the middle of my forehead with the out breath.

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #343 on: February 19, 2018, 06:46:06 PM »

You may be mentally over-stimulating yourself before bed, especially if you use the computer before sleep. Personally, I make sure to turn off all electronics in my room before going to bed and then I do 20 minutes of yoga to decompress my body followed by 20 minutes of meditation to calm my mind.

One trick I learned to get rid of sexual impulses is when I have a physical response to sexual stimuli, I imagine pulling the energy from my pelvis up with my breath and then pushing out of the middle of my forehead with the out breath.

It's not enough to just turn them off if you really want a restful sleep you have to unplug all of your WiFi generating devices(routers,modems etc)

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #344 on: February 19, 2018, 10:20:04 PM »

Try breathing it out of the top center of your head. This also helps if you want to increase endurance  ;)