• View Profile
Re: Random musings
« Reply #450 on: April 15, 2018, 09:34:30 AM »
Red Elk Lessons: Invisibility

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #451 on: April 15, 2018, 04:14:10 PM »
The suspension of disbelief allows us as readers to immerse ourselves into a story. Forgetting what's real allows us to go through the ever rewarding process of remembering.

The Watchers

• View Profile
« Reply #452 on: April 16, 2018, 11:11:06 PM »
News
Replace the N with a J and what do you have?
Jews

Hilarious . . .

Iamme

• View Profile
« Reply #453 on: April 17, 2018, 11:55:13 AM »
The suspension of disbelief allows us as readers to immerse ourselves into a story. Forgetting what's real allows us to go through the ever rewarding process of remembering.

like remembering from our dreams
"Slow your whole body and elongate it into tree-time."

Firefly369

• View Profile
« Reply #454 on: April 17, 2018, 12:29:01 PM »
Interesting blog.  The comments are engaging too. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Syria: Trump, Templars and Sympathetic Meteor Magic.

IF we analyse the principles of thought on which magic is based, they will probably be found to resolve themselves into two: first, that like produces like, or that an effect resembles its cause; and, second, that things which have once been in contact with each other continue to act on each other at a distance after the physical contact has been severed.
The former principle may be called the Law of Similarity, the latter the Law of Contact or Contagion. -- Sir James Frazer, The Golden Bough

From the first of these principles, namely the Law of Similarity, the magician infers that he can produce any effect he desires merely by imitating it: from the second he infers that whatever he does to a material object will affect equally the person with whom the object was once in contact, whether it formed part of his body or not.

Charms based on the Law of Similarity may be called Homoeopathic or Imitative Magic.-- Frazer

https://secretsun.blogspot.com/2018/04/syria-trump-templars-and-sympathetic.html?m=1
Not all who wander are lost....

Possibles

• View Profile
« Reply #455 on: April 18, 2018, 12:56:42 PM »
Today I am reminded that I see better in front of a mirror than on the shoulders
of others.

• View Profile
« Reply #456 on: April 18, 2018, 01:35:42 PM »
Today I am reminded that I see better in front of a mirror than on the shoulders
of others.

sheepdog

• View Profile
« Reply #457 on: April 18, 2018, 01:53:10 PM »
News
Replace the N with a J and what do you have?
Jews

Hilarious . . .
-
Major guffaw from me-how about this -Kendrik Lamar just won a Pulitzer-for music scripting-starts with these lines "if I gotta slap a pussy nigga" -in Element. There's more of this from his other" Opussees" --how far have we fallen. Lady friend and I on her dime  in a "Five Buck" store me for coffee her for some other concoction--they are closing for a moment to issue further mea culpas for a nonsensical slight to some darkies. N ow they will really get hit hard- as the 80 point IQs double down

Firefly369

• View Profile
« Reply #458 on: April 18, 2018, 02:05:08 PM »
of others.

True, but I also believe we are not meant to journey alone.  Sometimes we need the shoulder lift in order to reach the mirror in the first place.  Sometimes we need guides in order to take us to the mirror store, as our current mirror is not working well anymore. 
And not all mirrors are equal...

https://www.naturesenergieshealth.com/metaphysics/divining/scrying-mirrors/

http://www.crystalinks.com/mirrorscrying.html

Possibles

• View Profile
« Reply #459 on: April 18, 2018, 02:57:42 PM »
of others.

True, but I also believe we are not meant to journey alone.  Sometimes we need the shoulder lift in order to reach the mirror in the first place.  Sometimes we need guides in order to take us to the mirror store, as our current mirror is not working well anymore. 
And not all mirrors are equal...

https://www.naturesenergieshealth.com/metaphysics/divining/scrying-mirrors/

http://www.crystalinks.com/mirrorscrying.html
I was looking through the 'hello old and new' thread yesterday and saw your first post from September 2017. You started posting about three weeks before me and look at you...now you're a hero member.

Time flies
Time pries
Time tries
the Fireflies.

Nick now has over 9000 posts, NINE THOUSAND. He doesnt' use a lot of words but he
is persistent...

Firefly369

• View Profile
« Reply #460 on: April 18, 2018, 04:30:33 PM »
I was looking through the 'hello old and new' thread yesterday and saw your first post from September 2017. You started posting about three weeks before me and look at you...now you're a hero member.

Time flies
Time pries
Time tries
the Fireflies.

Nick now has over 9000 posts, NINE THOUSAND. He doesnt' use a lot of words but he
is persistent...

ha!!  I suppose that means I must post often 🤣🤣
What an interesting thought... you are labelled a "hero" based on post count and not on quality.  🙃

Personally I would never claim that title to myself.  I surely hoped to have helped one or two people in the last few months... but a hero's journey is in as much about themselves as others, is it not?

Time is also an odd concept.  On some planes, it goes quickly; on others, it drags sooo slowly.  On others, it does not exist at all...
How long have I really been here? 😉😇 

Iamme

• View Profile
« Reply #461 on: April 18, 2018, 07:10:15 PM »

I'm going to work on this. I'll report if I have good results :)

Iamme

• View Profile
« Reply #462 on: April 18, 2018, 09:05:02 PM »

I'm going to work on this. I'll report if I have good results :)

"When you click into that, you get an enlightened feeling...". I want that feeling for sure...and to be invisible, useful. Listening to every saying, "where's Mom?" ha ha.

I like this idea toooo much:
"You can fade in and fade out as you get better, like a ghost"

Funny when Red Elk says, "Frankly, I like shaking people up."

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: April 18, 2018, 10:04:12 PM »
" the secret to invisibility is a matter of agility and patience"

"Eyes find eyes"
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

montecristo777

• View Profile
« Reply #464 on: April 22, 2018, 01:20:40 PM »
''The reason that both Lucifer and Jesus can be considered one and the same is because of an often little understood chemical compound that is hidden within each of our own DNA called 'Phosphorus.' Phosphorus is essential for life and the phosphate is a component of DNA, RNA, ATP, and also the phospholipids that form all cell membranes.
The literal meaning of phosphorus (Phosp-Horus = Lucifer) is "Light-Bringer."
The facts are that is he is not the prince of darkness or Satan because Lucifer is really phosphorus that resides in our DNA. Once you understand this reality that is science based, you will then have one of the secret keys to the mysteries of the universe.''
https://gnosticwarrior.com/lucifer.html