W.B. Images

• 130 Replies

Supersonic

• We are the music makers...
    • View Profile
W.B. Images
« on: May 11, 2017, 10:51:11 PM »
Here's an example of how quickly the images change when moved just a fraction of an inch:

Grass is Green

• View Profile
Re: W.B. Images
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2017, 11:22:52 PM »
Are you still using lunapic.com to play with these images?

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2017, 11:36:18 PM »
Here's an example of how quickly the images change when moved just a fraction of an inch:

Dont forget the tiger
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Supersonic

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2017, 11:46:38 PM »

Yeah, I don't have a decent photo editor. I thought I'd need to mess with the colors and contrast, but it turns out that most of the images don't need that..... the higher the resolution the better though. And, check out this gem....lol. I read that Blake influenced the founders of the good ol' USofA.....guess so... nice owl ya got there.....

Supersonic

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2017, 12:11:49 AM »
Here's the first one from Tyger that jumped out..... is that Iron Man above the Grinch looking lad?

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2017, 12:15:59 AM »

Yeah, I don't have a decent photo editor. I thought I'd need to mess with the colors and contrast, but it turns out that most of the images don't need that..... the higher the resolution the better though. And, check out this gem....lol. I read that Blake influenced the founders of the good ol' USofA.....guess so... nice owl ya got there.....

I see the word HEX in that image.

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2017, 01:21:19 AM »
I am a little confused can you please describe what you are doing to the images?
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

Greg

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2017, 07:24:59 AM »
Middle of the bill the two towers falling towards each other
top right and left corner a snake eye

Supersonic

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2017, 07:47:57 AM »
Take any image, flip it upside down. Then do the same to an additional copy but mirror it first. Slide the 2 together in any position so they are symmetrical. I use an online photo editor, but Photoshop would give more options I imagine...

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2017, 01:16:43 PM »
Interesting.

How did you come upon trying this out?
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

Supersonic

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2017, 02:56:18 PM »
Interesting.

Some was by chance, but the nosleep story made reference to a "mental patient" in the British Countryside.... which led to research about Bethlam Lunatic Asylum..... Eventually William Blake came up having lived in Lambeth, London and often called a lunatic..... The "ominous glow" reference in the story led me to explore his "illuminated" works.

Turns out there's  a photo editor online called "lunapic.com". It took a couple weeks to figure out what to do.... people referenced page 88 in the old 4chan threads.... Then I read that page 8 was only included in 2 copies of the Book of Thel ....the rest were missing or weren't made. I read up on his method for making the copper plates and the paint that was used......and it finally came together. There's way more to this than the small things I found I think.....but it's a good start.

I started looking at this stuff with almost zero background.... but with the stuff you guys posted early on in the key thread and others, it came together. What an example of planting a seed by nrg starting that thread. It has truly been a team effort so far... I think we are just scratching the surface though!

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2017, 06:54:57 PM »
Interesting.

Some was by chance, but the nosleep story made reference to a "mental patient" in the British Countryside.... which led to research about Bethlam Lunatic Asylum..... Eventually William Blake came up having lived in Lambeth, London and often called a lunatic..... The "ominous glow" reference in the story led me to explore his "illuminated" works.

Turns out there's  a photo editor online called "lunapic.com". It took a couple weeks to figure out what to do.... people referenced page 88 in the old 4chan threads.... Then I read that page 8 was only included in 2 copies of the Book of Thel ....the rest were missing or weren't made. I read up on his method for making the copper plates and the paint that was used......and it finally came together. There's way more to this than the small things I found I think.....but it's a good start.

I started looking at this stuff with almost zero background.... but with the stuff you guys posted early on in the key thread and others, it came together. What an example of planting a seed by nrg starting that thread. It has truly been a team effort so far... I think we are just scratching the surface though!

Holy jaw dropping through the floor to the other side of flat earth moly.

That is something.

Hey NRG how about a copper plated book press fashioned after ole Blake's for the workings hmmm, so there is some kind of wierd channeling effect

I haven't even had a chance to dig into all the stuff you have found yet.  Super freaking awesome.

What all do you make of this?

Supersonic

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2017, 07:30:48 PM »
"An Island in the Moon" - Final Page

Supersonic

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2017, 08:05:39 PM »
Another from "An Island in the Moon" - Miisa seeya Jar-Jar in daer?

Supersonic

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2017, 08:09:58 PM »
Middle of the bill the two towers falling towards each other
top right and left corner a snake eye

Good catch! I didn't notice the snake eyes...