W.B. Images

• 131 Replies

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
Re: W.B. Images
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2017, 01:48:58 PM »
Image from Tyger layered 3 more times..... new images still popping up everywhere, but I need to clean it up and make it sharper after each layer. 

And an interesting note... all copy variations of the same pages produce slightly different images.... Some of his works have 20+ variations in the archive!

Why do I get the feeling that the 9-panel images from the COS material are important here? If you folded all outer squares into the center of a 3x3 grid you'd certainly get symmetry....

Wow
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2017, 02:34:09 PM »
Image from Tyger layered 3 more times..... new images still popping up everywhere, but I need to clean it up and make it sharper after each layer. 

And an interesting note... all copy variations of the same pages produce slightly different images.... Some of his works have 20+ variations in the archive!

Why do I get the feeling that the 9-panel images from the COS material are important here? If you folded all outer squares into the center of a 3x3 grid you'd certainly get symmetry....

Wow

So I was even thinking yesterday that there is a reason NRG put the search for the book of the lock and key together with the cult of Saturn investigation is because we can see how the cos is not coming from The divine but alternate force.

The way this is turning out we are starting to see ways the cos is using the key to frame our plane.
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

Cwtch

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2017, 04:04:03 PM »
woweee,

Could you use a kaleidoscope  to obtain the images? I noticed there was an upturned crystal with an image beneath it in one of the COS links showing what was reported to be the book itself. just a thought.
When all hope seems lost, it is only hope that remains.

Supersonic

• We are the music makers...
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2017, 04:52:18 PM »
woweee,

Could you use a kaleidoscope  to obtain the images? I noticed there was an upturned crystal with an image beneath it in one of the COS links showing what was reported to be the book itself. just a thought.
Good catch. I noticed that too. It confirmed this was at least on the right track with the blending of images. If you look close at that crystal, they look like faces in a circular pattern. That's a good idea to try the kaleidoscope...

Cwtch

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2017, 05:19:53 PM »
woweee,

Good catch. I noticed that too. It confirmed this was at least on the right track with the blending of images. If you look close at that crystal, they look like faces in a circular pattern. That's a good idea to try the kaleidoscope...

Saw the faces too... book of faces??

There's a kaleidoscope effect on lunapic with pretty good tools to plug in your own numbers, saves cutting and pasting and layering all night long. Woohoo.

When all hope seems lost, it is only hope that remains.

Supersonic

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2017, 08:58:42 PM »
woweee,

Saw the faces too... book of faces??

There's a kaleidoscope effect on lunapic with pretty good tools to plug in your own numbers, saves cutting and pasting and layering all night long. Woohoo.

Well, this is interesting ...."Brewster"?..... Pretty close to "Webster" no?

kaleidoscope (n.)
    1817, literally "observer of beautiful forms," coined by its inventor, Scottish scientist David Brewster (1781-1868), from Greek kalos "beautiful, beauteous" (see Callisto) + eidos "shape" (see -oid) + -scope

Figurative meaning "constantly changing pattern" is first attested 1819 in Lord Byron, whose publisher had sent him one of the toys. As a verb, from 1891. A kaleidophone (1827) was invented by English physicist Sir Charles Wheatstone (1802-1875) to make sound waves visible.

*weid- Look up *weid- at Dictionary.com
    Proto-Indo-European root meaning "to see."

It forms all or part of: advice; advise; belvedere; clairvoyant; deja vu; Druid; eidetic; eidolon; envy; evident; guide; guidon; guise; guy (n.1) "small rope, chain, wire;" Gwendolyn; Hades; history; idea; ideo-; idol; idyll; improvisation; improvise; interview; invidious; kaleidoscope; -oid; penguin; polyhistor; prevision; provide; providence; prudent; purvey; purview; review; revise; Rig Veda; story (n.1) "connected account or narration of some happening;" supervise; survey; twit; unwitting; Veda; vide; view; visa; visage; vision; visit; visor; vista; voyeur; wise (adj.) "learned, sagacious, cunning;" wise (n.) "way of proceeding, manner;" wisdom; wiseacre; wit (n.) "mental capacity;" wit (v.) "to know;" witenagemot; witting; wot.

It is the hypothetical source of Sanskrit veda "I know;" Avestan vaeda "I know;" Greek oida, Doric woida "I know," idein "to see;" Old Irish fis "vision," find "white," i.e. "clearly seen," fiuss "knowledge;" Welsh gwyn, Gaulish vindos, Breton gwenn "white;" Gothic, Old Swedish, Old English witan "to know;" Gothic weitan "to see;" English wise, German wissen "to know;" Lithuanian vysti "to see;" Bulgarian vidya "I see;" Polish widzieć "to see," wiedzieć "to know;" Russian videt' "to see," vest' "news," Old Russian vedat' "to know."

Supersonic

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2017, 10:57:26 PM »
Here's the result of a 12 side kaleidoscope effect on the Tiger eye:

.....no idea if this is anything, but it's pretty....lol

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2017, 11:18:34 PM »

http://www.old-earth.com/merkaba.html

Now i ask you, is this image being formed a coincidence?
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2017, 11:29:25 PM »
Lest we forget the 12 tribes of israel.

Hey you dont suppose our day is divided into 12 hours in relation to this symbol, do you?
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Supersonic

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2017, 11:38:17 PM »

http://www.old-earth.com/merkaba.html

Now i ask you, is this image being formed a coincidence?

I don't think it's coincidence.... That site makes mention of the 20-point Merkaba also..... and Lunapic allows a max of 20 sides on the kaleidoscope effects. Interesting that "effects" anagrams into "secet ff(folio)" meaning "to cut the page/leaf" in Latin. And "art effects" anagrams into "secret at ff".  The secret you don't believe-----> I think it's an art effect. Abstract, Ednatonisl, Kandinsky, Escher.....
« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 11:56:43 PM by Supersonic »

Supersonic

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2017, 11:41:03 PM »

Hey you dont suppose our day is divided into 12 hours in relation to this symbol, do you?

I was guessing based on the 12 sets of parentheses in the nosleep story to be honest, but I'm starting to get it....

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 15, 2017, 12:40:21 AM »

I was guessing based on the 12 sets of parentheses in the nosleep story to be honest, but I'm starting to get it....

What you call a guess, i calk refined intuition. It is very much a muscle and must be used or lost, hence the emphasis on "logic" in the media and the veneration of chess.

BigBlue82

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 15, 2017, 01:46:03 AM »
Can you play with these images in regards to what Tesla believed about 3, 6, and 9? The vibration, the energy and the frequency! 3,6 and 9!

“If you knew the magnificence of the three, six and nine, you would have a key to the universe.” – Nikola Tesla

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” ― Nikola Tesla
"Nearly all men can handle adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."- Abraham Lincoln

"We buy things we don't need, with money we don't have, to impress people we don't like..."

Supersonic

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2017, 07:37:42 PM »
Not to complicate the matter any further, but here's the opening page portrait of John Locke from "An Essay Concerning Human Understanding":

Although I think there's something special about the Illuminated works of Blake, these images that pop up seem to be related to the method of the etching. Conductive metals like copper must be important....