Seth Rich had contact with WikiLeaks prior to death

• 37 Replies

Searching in TX

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
    • View Profile
Re: Seth Rich had contact with WikiLeaks prior to death
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2017, 12:06:33 AM »
Posted on 4chan tonight.  Allowed to die or whisked away?:

4th year surgery resident here who rotated at WHC (Washington Hospital Center) last year, it won't be hard to identify me but I feel that I shouldn't stay silent.

Seth Rich was shot twice, with 3 total gunshot wounds (entry and exit, and entry). He was taken to the OR emergently where we performed an exlap and found a small injury to segment 3 of the liver which was packed and several small bowel injuries (pretty common for gunshots to the back exiting the abdomen) which we resected ~12cm of bowel and left him in discontinuity (didn't hook everything back up) with the intent of performing a washout in the morning. He did not have any major vascular injuries otherwise. I've seen dozens of worse cases than this which survived and nothing about his injuries suggested to me that he'd sustained a fatal wound.

In the meantime he was transferred to the ICU and transfused 2 units of blood when his post-surgery crit came back ~20. He was stable and not on any pressors, and it seemed pretty routine. About 8 hours after he arrived we were swarmed by LEOs and pretty much everyone except the attending and a few nurses was kicked out of the ICU (disallowing visiting hours -normally every odd hour, eg 1am, 3am, etc- is not something we do routinely). It was weird as hell. At turnover that morning we were instructed not to round on the VIP that came in last night (that's exactly what the attending said, and no one except for me and another resident had any idea who he was talking about).

No one here was allowed to see Seth except for my attending when he died. No code was called. I rounded on patients literally next door but was physically blocked from checking in on him. I've never seen anything like it before, and while I can't say 100% that he was allowed to die, I don't understand why he was treated like that. Take it how you may, /pol/, I'm just one low level doc. Something's fishy though, that's for sure.

http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/125912863/4th-year-surgery-resident-here-who-rotated-at-whc

BigBlue82

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2017, 10:39:57 AM »
I see you just posted what the resident doctor stated in regards to Seth Rich Searching. Here is the twitter link in case anything else comes up later on: https://twitter.com/RedPillDropper/status/865039362173673472

I can tell you from experience working in an ICU that, if what was said was allowed to happen then the entire city of D.C. is corrupt and beyond repair. To have that kind of influence in a hospital setting over the doctors, nurses, and Administrators on Duty (AOD) is not only extremely powerful, but frightening as well.

Medical personal in hospitals are akin to being self-employed contractors. This a a fact that most people don't know. The hospital pay's your medical benefits and malpractice insurance as a "perk" for working there on "staff", but the medical personnel themselves are solely licensed and personally legally responsible for everything they do. Now I'm not just talking about Hippocratic oath when I say this, because most people are in this field for the wrong reasons (money), therefore self-preservation is high in the medical field, as most people are deathly afraid of losing their license and livelihood and usually try to protect it at all costs. The kind of power and collusion that was used to leverage the other medical personnel to be willfully negligent to put their licences in jeopardy is huge!
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 11:04:29 AM by BigBlue82 »
"Nearly all men can handle adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."- Abraham Lincoln

"We buy things we don't need, with money we don't have, to impress people we don't like..."

BigBlue82

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2017, 10:49:41 AM »
Ohh and BTW as a medical professional myself, I can tell you that from what I read that the OP does in fact have medical knowledge as both the terminology and the correct basic pre-surgical trauma algorithm was known and followed. Whether of not this was an actual physician, mid-level, or nurse I don't know...
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 11:05:05 AM by BigBlue82 »
"Nearly all men can handle adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."- Abraham Lincoln

"We buy things we don't need, with money we don't have, to impress people we don't like..."

Searching in TX

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2017, 02:30:22 PM »
Ohh and BTW as a medical professional myself, I can tell you that from what I read that the OP does in fact have medical knowledge as both the terminology and the correct basic pre-surgical trauma algorithm was known and followed. Whether of not this was an actual physician, mid-level, or nurse I don't know...

Thank you for the confirmation @BigBlue82 .  I found it interesting that he said "about 8 hours after he arrived".

Searching in TX

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2017, 10:24:20 AM »
Seth Rich’s Reddit Account Discovered – Loved Pandas, Patriotic Clothes, And Joe Rogan

After a private investigator claimed there was proof that murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich gave Wikileaks the infamous leaked emails from the 2016 presidential campaign (statements which the PI walked back the following the day) – Reddit and 4chan have been hard at work trying to connect the dots surrounding Rich’s murder.

To that end, a user in Reddit’s ‘the_donald’ forum has found Seth Rich’s Reddit account – ‘MeGrimlock4’ (a Transformers reference) revealing much about the slain DNC staffer. For the most part, Rich seems like a regular guy – into football, dogs, patriotism, riding his bike, fun clothes, and volunteering at the Washington Humane Society.

The link – Seth Rich posts his email address while trying to help get the word out about his parents’ missing dog

http://vesselnews.io/seth-richs-reddit-account-discovered-loved-pandas-patriotic-clothes-joe-rogan/

TimBandTech

• Student of Life
    • View Profile
    • Band Technology
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2017, 12:44:35 PM »
4chan is blocking new posts after it was revealed on pol that joe capone, owner of the bar seth rich was last seen alive at, was in the oval office 4 days before his murder.

http://white-house-logs.insidegov.com/d/a/Joseph-Capone

You may be kidding around but the quantity of smear campaigning going on right now is extreme. Bauman certainly is lying. He attempts to discredit Rod Wheeler, but Bauman has ties to the DNC and works pro bono for the family. He is the closest thing to a handler that I have ever seen. Numerous stories are attempting to out Rod Wheeler, yet he is risking his own life and has managed to shake up the system now. He has done it. If you do not trust Wheeler, please watch a full interview with him on this topic. He is serious and conservative with his words. He is not the half clown that some are portraying him to be. All that smear is a fine indicator. This is the American Spring, and it will not be televised. The U$FG is falling apart before our eyes.  The propaganda state for some strange reason has chosen to expose itself fully to us. This is the largest political drama that has ever taken place in this country. People will be discussing the 2016 election a hundred years from now as a turning point.

nrgiseternal

• All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2017, 01:03:09 PM »
4chan is blocking new posts after it was revealed on pol that joe capone, owner of the bar seth rich was last seen alive at, was in the oval office 4 days before his murder.

http://white-house-logs.insidegov.com/d/a/Joseph-Capone

You may be kidding around but the quantity of smear campaigning going on right now is extreme. Bauman certainly is lying. He attempts to discredit Rod Wheeler, but Bauman has ties to the DNC and works pro bono for the family. He is the closest thing to a handler that I have ever seen. Numerous stories are attempting to out Rod Wheeler, yet he is risking his own life and has managed to shake up the system now. He has done it. If you do not trust Wheeler, please watch a full interview with him on this topic. He is serious and conservative with his words. He is not the half clown that some are portraying him to be. All that smear is a fine indicator. This is the American Spring, and it will not be televised. The U$FG is falling apart before our eyes.  The propaganda state for some strange reason has chosen to expose itself fully to us. This is the largest political drama that has ever taken place in this country. People will be discussing the 2016 election a hundred years from now as a turning point.

Hello and welcome.

While I agree about Mr Wheelers sincerity, I can sadly, all but assure you this will not be the turning point for the american public, that will be happening before the summer ends, and you will not be able to miss it.  Dont look out for who dies mysteriously, but watch out for who lives inexplicably
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Samalayuca

• View Profile

Samalayuca

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2017, 04:57:26 PM »
Kim Dotcom and Sean Hannity about SethRich:

Sean Hannity:

You have that evidence??

Kim Dotcom:

I'm the evidence!!

Sean Hannity:

You are the evidence? Can you explain that in more detail?

Kim Dotcom:

I knew Seth Rich. I know he was the @Wikileaks source. I was involved.

I'm meeting my legal team on Monday. I will issue a statement about #SethRich on Tuesday. Please be patient. This needs to be done properly.

https://twitter.com/KimDotcom
Soy descendiente de la raza del silencio

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2017, 05:10:38 PM »
Kim Dotcom and Sean Hannity about SethRich:

Sean Hannity:

You have that evidence??

Kim Dotcom:

I'm the evidence!!

Sean Hannity:

You are the evidence? Can you explain that in more detail?

Kim Dotcom:

I knew Seth Rich. I know he was the @Wikileaks source. I was involved.

I'm meeting my legal team on Monday. I will issue a statement about #SethRich on Tuesday. Please be patient. This needs to be done properly.

https://twitter.com/KimDotcom

Correct me if Im wrong(I know you all will ;)) but didnt I say a few months ago, a major pizzagate domino was coming down in a few months?
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Supersonic

• We are the music makers...
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2017, 12:17:32 AM »
I'm sure many of you have seen some of George Webb's youtube vids, but the last couple weeks, he's been on the Seth Rich trail...... If you haven't seen any of his videos, start from day 55 or so..... It's worth it.

Searching in TX

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2017, 08:40:34 PM »
Watch the reaction of the brother in the interview at the link:

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/fbi-involved-seth-rich-case-officials/story?id=47565705

Samalayuca

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2017, 01:54:57 PM »
Statemen from Kim Dotcom about Seth Rich

#SETHRICHWAS A HERO

I KNOW THAT SETH RICH WAS INVOLVED IN THE DNC LEAK.

I know this because in late 2014 a person contacted me about helping me to start a branch of the Internet Party in the United States. He called himself Panda. I now know that Panda was Seth Rich.

Panda advised me that he was working on voter analytics tools and other technologies that the Internet Party may find helpful.

I communicated with Panda on a number of topics including corruption and the influence of corporate money in politics.

“He wanted to change that from the inside.”

I was referring to what I knew when I did an interview with Bloomberg in New Zealand in May 2015. In that interview I hinted that Julian Assange and Wikileaks would release information about Hillary Clinton in the upcoming election.

The Rich family has reached out to me to ask that I be sensitive to their loss in my public comments. That request is entirely reasonable.

I have consulted with my lawyers. I accept that my full statement should be provided to the authorities and I am prepared to do that so that there can be a full investigation. My lawyers will speak with the authorities regarding the proper process.

If my evidence is required to be given in the United States I would be prepared to do so if appropriate arrangements are made. I would need a guarantee from Special Counsel Mueller, on behalf of the United States, of safe passage from New Zealand to the United States and back. In the coming days we will be communicating with the appropriate authorities to make the necessary arrangements. In the meantime, I will make no further comment.

STATEMENT FROM

KIM DOTCOM

https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/867062608658022400
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 01:57:58 PM by Samalayuca »
Soy descendiente de la raza del silencio

eastside

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2017, 02:49:07 PM »
seth conrad rich = hardcore snitch

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2017, 03:28:56 PM »
seth conrad rich = hardcore snitch
8)