I have a theory...

• 5 Replies

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
I have a theory...
« on: August 01, 2017, 05:15:15 PM »
First, check out this old dude in the link below:

and a big thanks to @dabumper for the really good link that inspired my theory below.  I thought it was a really good theory that deserved its own thread and this is a fill in the blank thread too so feel free to post your own theories :)

Do not be afraid to give yourself great tasks. #Earthwalkers

Li was asked what his secret was to longevity. This was his reply: “Keep a quiet heart, sit like a tortoise, walk sprightly like a pigeon and sleep like a dog.” These were the words of advice Li gave to Wu Pei-fu, the warlord, who took Li into his house to learn the secret of extremely long life.

Li maintained that inward calm and peace of mind combined with breathing techniques were the secrets to incredible longevity. Obviously, his diet would have played a large role. But its fascinating that the old living person in recorded history attributes his long life to his state of mind.

https://world.parhlo.com/256-years-old-man-breaks-silence-death-reveals-shocking-secrets-world/?track=fbb

Incidentally, does that guy look sort of like a grey alien to any of you?  I have a theory.
Maybe aliens are just really old peopleYup #woa
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
Re: I have a theory...
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2017, 05:23:46 PM »

and a big thanks to @dabumper for the really good link that inspired my theory below.  I thought it was a really good theory that deserved its own thread and this is a fill in the blank thread too so feel free to post your own theories :)

Li was asked what his secret was to longevity. This was his reply: “Keep a quiet heart, sit like a tortoise, walk sprightly like a pigeon and sleep like a dog.” These were the words of advice Li gave to Wu Pei-fu, the warlord, who took Li into his house to learn the secret of extremely long life.

Li maintained that inward calm and peace of mind combined with breathing techniques were the secrets to incredible longevity. Obviously, his diet would have played a large role. But its fascinating that the old living person in recorded history attributes his long life to his state of mind.

https://world.parhlo.com/256-years-old-man-breaks-silence-death-reveals-shocking-secrets-world/?track=fbb

Incidentally, does that guy look sort of like a grey alien to any of you?  I have a theory.
Funny story from yesterday, I was behind a slow driver in a left lane heading North on a 30 mph road.  I followed at 20 mph for 2 blocks and missed a light so I got in the right lane so I could go around him.  I pulled up and it was an old man at least 80 or 90 and I looked ahead and the lane was blocked off after about 500 feet on my side and I thought to myself <I bet this old guy is going to hop on it>

Boom the light turns green and this guy hops on it just like I thought he would so I hop on it,,, not hard or anything enough to get ahead of  the cars behind us because sure enough, just in time for the gap to close the old man slowed down to 20 mph.

I let him pass, It is illegal to pass on the right in CO, btw anyway so I got over behind him and we went 20 mph for two more blocks when my left hand turn came up and we waited at the red light.

I thought it was great.  I was laughing very heartilly :)
He pulled up and I don't know if he saw me.  But he reminded me of my Grand pa and he was so competitive.
That ole man got over on me and I loved it jajajajajajaja
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 05:34:56 PM by Undestroyer »
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2017, 06:45:18 PM »

Funny story from yesterday, I was behind a slow driver in a left lane heading North on a 30 mph road.  I followed at 20 mph for 2 blocks and missed a light so I got in the right lane so I could go around him.  I pulled up and it was an old man at least 80 or 90 and I looked ahead and the lane was blocked off after about 500 feet on my side and I thought to myself <I bet this old guy is going to hop on it>

Boom the light turns green and this guy hops on it just like I thought he would so I hop on it,,, not hard or anything enough to get ahead of  the cars behind us because sure enough, just in time for the gap to close the old man slowed down to 20 mph.

I let him pass, It is illegal to pass on the right in CO, btw anyway so I got over behind him and we went 20 mph for two more blocks when my left hand turn came up and we waited at the red light.

I thought it was great.  I was laughing very heartilly :)
He pulled up and I don't know if he saw me.  But he reminded me of my Grand pa and he was so competitive.
That ole man got over on me and I loved it jajajajajajaja

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2017, 07:40:56 PM »
And then it donned on me.

Bug infestations might be useful.

Just kill them all with diatomacious earth bombs and I bet one could make quite a suit out of the bug bodies which are chitlin.

What if the suit gained intelligence from the combined conciousnesses of the dead bugs and created a bug soul.

Would it be the first one?

I'll check Google oooo look what I found:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2514948/The-plastic-BEETLES-Scientist-invents-material-insect-shells-cut-waste-thrown-landfill-sites.html

I love this a Dutch scientist. Yay!

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2017, 11:33:31 PM »
There is no student or teacher, only remembering.

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2017, 12:29:33 AM »
There is no student or teacher, only remembering.

Yup. I know I have run into that Beatle plastic link before. I am pretty sure I remember posting it before even ;)

It's terrible jajaja