You want a connection? You want to bring these "seperate incidents" together?

• 22 Replies

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
My Question re the Unabomber

Background:

Dr. Murray studies Hitler for the US Navy during WW2. Hitler was deeply into the occult. MK Ultra was formed after the war from the unit where Dr Murray studied Hitler. Dr. Murray returns to Harvard where he performs strange and morally dubious stress-inducing experiments on an elite group of students. One of the students, young genius Ted Kaczynski, later writes a manifesto describing the dangers of technology and industry. Those dangers relate to the potential for extra-human entities to influence, damage, or even to possess humans. So I wonder if those experiments might have opened a portal of some kind for TK... or introduced him to something not of this earth.

I think Dr. Murray learned significant details about how Hitler used occult knowledge and then worked to explore and expand on what he learned. I think what Murray learned was the impetus behind the creation of MK Ultra, and perhaps that TK was exposed to extra-human entities, demons, egregores, djinns, whatever... and expressed his experiences and fears in his manifesto. His terminology didn't include occult terms, but I don't think that matters.

MY QUESTION: What do y'all think of these facts and my thoughts?

Dr murray learned the occult from the nazi scientists broughg over in project paper clip.

Hitler was like kubrick in the sense he fancied himself an initiate, and hung around them, but to the true esotericists, he was a cowan.

Any three name assasin post ww2 is a product of mk ultra
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Firefly369

• View Profile
Here's another odd case where the gov't claims to have found a notebook filled with conspiracy ideas...

Fritz Artz Springmeier (also known as Viktor E. Schoff)[1] is an American right wing conspiracy theorist author, formerly a resident of Corbett, Oregon, who has written a number of books claiming that Satanic forces are behind a move toward world domination by various families and organizations. He has described his goal as "exposing the New World Order agenda."[2][3]

Conspiracy theories
Springmeier has written and self-published a number of books based on the subject of the bloodline Illuminati and their use of mind control. He has endorsed the existence of Project Monarch, an alleged CIA mind control project whose existence is based on the assertions of Cathy O'Brien.[5][6]

Springmeier's early work, The Watchtower & the Masons, focuses on the relationship between Jehovah's Witnesses and Freemasonry. In this book he describes a relationship between Charles Taze Russell and the so-called "Eastern Establishment". Springmeier followed these links into Masonry and did a further examination of the Eastern establishment.[citation needed]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fritz_Springmeier

The wife denies the notebook was her husband's...
https://web.archive.org/web/20120116173128/http://www.parapolitics.info/KATUrebutt/rebuttal.htm

And his work, released when he was still in jail:
"Deeper Insights into the Illuminati Formula"

discusses mind control and how society is control and how individual victims are programmed.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/mindcontrol2/index.htm

Think the microchip in the brain he mentions in the book is crazy?   Check out this Twitter thread, and the tweets where Amanda Bynes mentions the microchip that was inserted in HER brain: https://twitter.com/givenchyass/status/866761563759419392
Not all who wander are lost....

nrgiseternal

• All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
Fritzy put his ass on the line to get that info out there years  before the cia acknowlwdged mk ultra.

Truly a patriot.
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
microchips on the brain?

Breadboard -

or

wafer -  ?
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

Firefly369

• View Profile
Fritzy put his ass on the line to get that info out there years  before the cia acknowlwdged mk ultra.

Truly a patriot.

The details in this masterpiece astonish me.  I am amazed he is still alive. 

The Nazi research records were confiscated by the Allies and are still classified. A trip can be made from downtown Washington D.C. on a gray-government van which serves as a shuttle to the Suitland Annex where the government’s secrets are buried including research papers captured from the Nazi Mind-Control research.

Most of Mengele’s concentration camp research is still classified. Much of it dealt with mind control. A researcher can visit the top floor, but underground below the top floor are the real secrets. The real secrets are lying in millions of sheets of classified documents hidden behind blast proof doors

And
The worldwide Illuminati planned the camps with the goal to determine what programs would work on children, and used the cover story of Nazi racial hatred to hide the real purpose of the camps--mind-control experiments which used large numbers of children traumatized by their separation from their parents

What have we allowed?  :(

I hope every truth seeker reads this and shares the knowledge...

He was a true patriot indeed.
Not all who wander are lost....

Possibles

• View Profile
Not at all, but this is a grind, much like a j rpg..lol patience is essential

I once collected 100 nirn roots....
This is a serious thread and I hate to be off topic, but I can't resist. This is for Veteran Skyrim players only.

Searching in TX

• View Profile

This is a serious thread and I hate to be off topic, but I can't resist. This is for Veteran Skyrim players only.

lol.  watching now.  Fus Ro Dah !

Possibles

• View Profile

lol.  watching now.  Fus Ro Dah !
Fus Ro Dah indeed. I find 'shouts' useful in Skyrim now and then, but I find them useful in Madworld too. One three part Word of Power I use frequently these last few decades is (here initialized) WTF?!!! I think I used  it when I read the New York Times link at the beginning of this thread.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 02:31:27 PM by Possibles »