So About this Eclipse....

• 29 Replies

sheepdog

• View Profile
Re: So About this Eclipse....
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2017, 09:30:41 PM »
From your perspective NRG, what would be the best way to take full advantage of the event?

To answer that question, one would have to be of the opinion it was an "event"
[uote]
 lol it will be an event for a class of children-I'm bringing two fixed welding hoods to a class of fifth graders with phillips gold plated number 12 lenses no scratches- dunno if that will satisfy everyone  it's all gonna be momentary of course thus far looks favorable hoods supplies UV and IR protection as well . If not neighbors are interested

Daranaho

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2017, 11:45:05 PM »
http://www.trunews.com/article/double-threat-major-hurricane-possible-during-eclipse

This all reminds me of 2 Esdras 13 the vision of the man from the see.

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2017, 05:47:59 AM »
Oh ok 7 year reign of the Antichrist ???

Found this on GLP who got it from fb:

Some of you guys will think this is crazy but this could be the most important thing I'll ever write on here. At the same time it could just be the biggest coincidence ever, none the less it's still really interesting.

As several of you know on August 21st of this year we will be getting the first total solar eclipse the country has seen in over a hundred years. I've been extremely excited about it for a good while now. But little did I know that 7 years later there will be another total solar eclipse that crosses paths with the one occurring next month making a big X across the US. It's really rare to see a total solar eclipse come through the US and even rarer to see two that cross paths this close together time wise, it could even be unprecedented. Best thing about it is this is happening right here in our back yard.

I was talking about it with a friend today and realized that 7 years is the amount of time the Bible specifies that the tribulation period will last. Jesus told us to watch for the signs of his coming and I thought this was pretty weird so I started looking at bible verses and more facts about the eclipse because I knew that eclipses have been associated with major biblical events all the way through history.

The common ground where the two eclpses cross paths just so happens to be right over the New Madrid Fault. Eclipses have been known through history and scientifically proven to be more likely times for earthquakes to strike. Never know, there could be a major earthquake in that time, I mean scientists have been saying it's coming for a long time. I bring this up because I remember reading about the end of times. Jesus specified that the earth will shake and day will turn to night, but check this out...

“And He said, Amos, what seest thou? And I said, A basket of summer fruit. Then said the Lord unto me, The end is come upon my people of Israel; I will not again pass by them any more.”
‭‭Amos‬ ‭8:2 KJV

And goes on to say.

“Shall not the land tremble for this, and every one mourn that dwelleth therein? and it shall rise up wholly as a flood; and it shall be cast out and drowned, as by the flood of Egypt. And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord God, that I will cause the sun to go down at noon, and I will darken the earth in the clear day:”
‭‭Amos‬ ‭8:8-9‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Amos, is without a doubt prophesying about the end of times here. He started the chapter off by saying that God showed him a basket of summer fruit, which could mean the time of year of these events but could also take other meanings.

The craziest thing I noticed in that scripture is that God specified an exact time day turned to dark marking the beginning of the end. It was noon. Look at what time the eclipse begins in Hopkinsville KY (where the first eclipse lasts longest), it's 11:56am.

This can make you go absolutely insane if you look it up. People have found a lot of weird things that correlate these two eclipses with the end depicted in the Bible. I'm just gonna stop right there because it's what I stumbled on in about 5 minutes of researching. You can decide for yourself what you think.

I don't know what I think about all this but I'm gonna be watching the sky that day. I'm excited to see the first solar eclipse that's occurred close to home in my lifetime. I'm not worried about the end because I know what I believe and I know that I will be ok. I can only hope and pray that each of you that took time to read this can say you feel the same guarantee in your life.
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

zelezny

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2017, 10:30:41 AM »

Samalayuca

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2017, 11:34:25 AM »
7 years, 7 seals, 7 chakras

The tribulation, the antichrist (ego) reigns, ends with a great trembling when you realize the experience of the ascent of the energy of the goddess. The Sun descends upon you and the Son is born.

Soy descendiente de la raza del silencio

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2017, 12:30:53 PM »
Hm well speaking of 7 http://blog.chrisify.com/2017/08/the-seven-salems-of-eclipse-coincidence.html

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3605831/pg1

From an AC:

Salem as in Sal em - meaning of Sal, as in the peoples who followed him or are of his blood.

The king who used the star of Lucifer to do his dirty deeds by summoning evil spirits into this world.The same star that angered the native people of the Holy land when it was forced upon them by their new rulers.

If people only knew the wrongs that have been done unto them, the lies and erased true history of the peoples of this world. These so called elite who formed their covens long ago, so that they could reign supreme over the lands through deceit and lies as their god instructed them. They stole your histories and the history of your neighbors, as they continue to do so to this very day.They create wars and chaos in this world to their benefit. To find who they are, find the beneficiaries of your wars, it will lead you to those who create this chaos.

Please study every word and its true identity, this will lead you back to the truth. Every word has its own history and etymology, its own DNA. Words are created with "spelling".

To many this will not make much sense, this only means that you are not yet ready for the truth and are not searching yet, but for the others who are deeply aware, you will find resonance with this message.

The Darkness that shall pass upon the trail of Salem will mean change is coming. Those that rule through chaos will soon meet their end.

Change is coming.

isn't there something about 7 and venus?
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2017, 12:36:08 PM »
Hm well speaking of 7 http://blog.chrisify.com/2017/08/the-seven-salems-of-eclipse-coincidence.html

From an AC:

Salem as in Sal em - meaning of Sal, as in the peoples who followed him or are of his blood.

The king who used the star of Lucifer to do his dirty deeds by summoning evil spirits into this world.The same star that angered the native people of the Holy land when it was forced upon them by their new rulers.

If people only knew the wrongs that have been done unto them, the lies and erased true history of the peoples of this world. These so called elite who formed their covens long ago, so that they could reign supreme over the lands through deceit and lies as their god instructed them. They stole your histories and the history of your neighbors, as they continue to do so to this very day.They create wars and chaos in this world to their benefit. To find who they are, find the beneficiaries of your wars, it will lead you to those who create this chaos.

Please study every word and its true identity, this will lead you back to the truth. Every word has its own history and etymology, its own DNA. Words are created with "spelling".

To many this will not make much sense, this only means that you are not yet ready for the truth and are not searching yet, but for the others who are deeply aware, you will find resonance with this message.

The Darkness that shall pass upon the trail of Salem will mean change is coming. Those that rule through chaos will soon meet their end.

Change is coming.

Super short version, words have meanings
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2017, 02:42:32 PM »

From an AC:

Change is coming.

Super short version, words have meanings

Yes I valued the morningstar/lightbringer analogy.  I guess I needed a reminder.

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2017, 09:06:24 PM »
Umm guys, the actual timespan between the eclipse is almost exactly 6.66 years https://planetcalc.com/410/

???

Napkin

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2017, 03:03:23 AM »
Dualities will be without grounding and freedom (see: Chaos) will reign. Old(ish) constants will become new again and the new order will find their eventual death (which came of their end, a last ditch effort). As with all things, as above as below. I do not know physically what will happen. I expect this reality to switch.

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2017, 11:00:29 AM »
I might be jumping the shark a bit but I just came to the idea that the ANTIFA/Nazi movements is the Antichrist.

Its like a person/dragon with a dual nature conflicting.

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2017, 09:40:26 PM »
I think I'm going to just go with hate being anti Christ and love being Christ as I perceive Christ energy to be prevalent when our heads are connected to our hearts via the pineal gland.

Iamme

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2017, 07:00:43 PM »
I might be jumping the shark a bit but I just came to the idea that the ANTIFA/Nazi movements is the Antichrist.

Its like a person/dragon with a dual nature conflicting.

mmmm
Everything speaks. Listen.

Daranaho

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2017, 10:27:27 PM »
http://www.abc2news.com/newsy/nasa-is-sending-bacteria-into-the-sky-during-the-total-solar-eclipse
I don't know how I feel about all these different agencies having the ability to dump whatever they feel like without giving an actual explanation on what bacteria they are using.

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Today at 01:45:54 AM »
http://www.abc2news.com/newsy/nasa-is-sending-bacteria-into-the-sky-during-the-total-solar-eclipse
I don't know how I feel about all these different agencies having the ability to dump whatever they feel like without giving an actual explanation on what bacteria they are using.

I wonder what the genetic changes might be.