If you DONT think there is an agenda against white people

• 82 Replies

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
Re: If you DONT think there is an agenda against white people
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2017, 09:46:50 AM »
There is an agenda against working people too.

Look around and everyone is getting stuff for free...

Getting into a rut mentally about this though is not going to help.

The right answer is not to stop working.  The right answer is to be yourself.

Similarly with race:

Growing up in a diverse city with 40% Hispanic population I am already used to playing the outsider from time to time.  There still are not that many black people here, only 3% and they probably played the outsider in most of the situations they were in all their lives.

Just because you look up on the world stage that is around you locally and you don't see yourself or your story represented in every tiny aspect, well that is how it feels to be a minority.

Even a 50/50 split you will find yourself in minority situations from time to time.

Even more if you challenge yourself by seeking out opportunities not based on ethnic majority power but based on your interests or just to explore outside of your comfort zone.

Google is totally doing this on purpose but it could be worse they could be highlighting gangster culture or worse.

Oh wait gangster music has been used to suppress black and Hispanic populations for years ...  Maybe Google is trying to bring minority spin to a positive.

In the same vain, as the answer not to quit working and trying to lower myself to those people's expectations, I do not feel the answer to cultural attacks or at least perceived ones is to change or recoil or interact any differently really.

At the end of the day there is only one place where it is absolutely guaranteed that you will be treated based on your race and that is Prison.

Start jumping at shadows now and we down trodden ourselves uselessly.

I know people that will dwell on these things and anger themselves.  It is not healthy for the body or for the social aspects of the person.

A person cannot harbor internal grief over race without making some outward indiscretions by accident.  Is that really what the ego finally has attained?

Take note.  Stay strong and Stay white. :P
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 09:49:17 AM by Undestroyer »
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2017, 12:40:40 PM »
BTW in the toon of shocking statistics...

I have heard it said that if it were not for abortion, white people would already be minorities in America.

Currently according to the internet America is 70% white which is roughly (.7)320million = 224 million

320-224 = 116 million non-white

224-116 = 108 million abortions ???
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2017, 12:49:25 PM »

I have heard it said that if it were not for abortion, white people would already be minorities in America.

Currently according to the internet America is 70% white which is roughly (.7)320million = 224 million

if not for abortion all of america would be detroit
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2017, 12:50:03 PM »
think of all the majority black cities in america. Which one do you want to live in? Which has improved as the percent of black population has increased?
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2017, 01:27:35 PM »
think of all the majority black cities in america. Which one do you want to live in? Which has improved as the percent of black population has increased?

But what about the agenda against them?
Gangster culture has been used to subdue many of these populations. 

Some individuals do not give into the stigma and succeed but many others go and spend all their  money drinking in bars in one night.

So many others find themselves at the crossroads more then willing to go off the grid making money through graft/crime/drugs whatever a gang can get its hands into.

Looking for high populations of black people we could check out the prisons.

That is likely the prime example.

My main point is that I see what Google is doing as a measure to try and change the stigma that years of commercializing gangster culture has done to damage them.

White people can cede some popular culture space for the sake that it might help guide young minorities to these ideals rather than impoverished off the grid gangsters.

Drug laws are made to separate the families and statistically more minorities... Look at the sentence for crack vs. that for cocaine for example, a law that targets people based on race essentially.

These wounds are generational the cycles are outside of our hands as people we need to just help reinforce all family values for all peoples where we can imo.

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2017, 01:33:02 PM »

very key to elite planning it seems, PP gets funding and makes $$ on the backend.

sheepdog

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2017, 02:48:55 PM »

very key to elite planning it seems, PP gets funding and makes $$ on the backend.
13 percent of the population are black-they make up over 80 percent of prisoners-in the penal system rape killings etc etc . For instance Baltimore  Black crime rates through the roof Atlanta same ,Detroit? please, a wasteland once upon a time jewel of the West, Indy, areas of the city no whites zone unless you're a fool other large cities as well. Right about the joint  areas carved out for, Race better be a fighter to. Group ID -- I survived 2  Pearl Harbor knife attacks -BTW all those cities mentioned are Democratically controlled.  Deplorable and not getting any better for us. Answers -like in the slam- zones !!!, no more handouts ,harsh I know  but our forfathers knew how .

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2017, 05:27:25 PM »
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXtF3jKBHoQ/?taken-by=lutimestwo

Never mind all the OTHER crime statistics.

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2017, 06:17:58 PM »

But what about the agenda against them?
Gangster culture has been used to subdue many of these populations. 

Some individuals do not give into the stigma and succeed but many others go and spend all their  money drinking in bars in one night.

So many others find themselves at the crossroads more then willing to go off the grid making money through graft/crime/drugs whatever a gang can get its hands into.

Looking for high populations of black people we could check out the prisons.

That is likely the prime example.

My main point is that I see what Google is doing as a measure to try and change the stigma that years of commercializing gangster culture has done to damage them.

White people can cede some popular culture space for the sake that it might help guide young minorities to these ideals rather than impoverished off the grid gangsters.

Drug laws are made to separate the families and statistically more minorities... Look at the sentence for crack vs. that for cocaine for example, a law that targets people based on race essentially.

These wounds are generational the cycles are outside of our hands as people we need to just help reinforce all family values for all peoples where we can imo.

There are agendas against us all. Appalchia is the poorest part of america by a landslide and they have a fraction of the crime of minority neighborhoods

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2017, 06:19:30 PM »

Every other demo has improved generation after generation..

Tell me, where and when have black americans ever had it better than america today?

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2017, 10:51:52 PM »

Tell me, where and when have black americans ever had it better than america today?

That might be part of the problem.

The state will take care of them.  the state will take care of us all bwahahahahaha

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2017, 12:47:40 AM »

The state will take care of them.  the state will take care of us all bwahahahahaha

If appalachia had half the subsidies detroit or chicago did, it wouldnt be appalchia anymore

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2017, 03:38:37 AM »

If appalachia had half the subsidies detroit or chicago did, it wouldnt be appalchia anymore
Perhaps or it would have created Chicago in Appalachia. ???

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2017, 04:38:45 AM »
See even the blacks from Appalacia get it:

« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 04:43:03 AM by Undestroyer »

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2017, 01:35:39 PM »
Here we go, I know these guys have been talking about this stuff