If you DONT think there is an agenda against white people

• 81 Replies

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
Re: If you DONT think there is an agenda against white people
« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2017, 02:58:36 PM »
R.wordsworth helped me find the link with Adam Kokesh, agent provacateur .

Canwell if he wants too has his own forum https://christophercantwell.com/tag/adam-kokesh/
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

Wizziw

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2017, 10:16:08 PM »
Wheels within wheels, I cannot tell where this is going. The rational people better wake up and get active.
signed: wizziw

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2017, 10:50:00 PM »
Wheels within wheels, I cannot tell where this is going. The rational people better wake up and get active.

So what is your position on this topic?
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

zelezny

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 18, 2017, 12:02:02 AM »
We're at the point that if you don't hate yourself for being white or at least indifferent then you can't function in society.

Wizziw

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 18, 2017, 04:57:29 PM »
I think there are a number of elite families who run most of the world, excepting (maybe) Russia, China, Iran, and so on. The IMF, CFR, the Federal Reserve, etc etc are controlled by them. The Rothafellers etc. And those guys want the rest of us to be ignorant, weak, divided, and easily controlled. They see the values of "western civilization" as something that makes people harder to control, so they oppose that. And "white people" are holding on to a bit of those values -- and tend to oppose their one world government, aka new world order.

Wizziw

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 18, 2017, 05:00:30 PM »
Further, I think TPTB believe in magic rituals involving pedophilia... and blood sacrifices....  and that they may be correct -- that they actually do gain power by interacting with "demons" aka extra-human entities. Say, is anyone familiar with Mark Passio and his show, What On Earth Is Happening?

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 18, 2017, 05:00:43 PM »
I think there are a number of elite families who run most of the world, excepting (maybe) Russia, China, Iran, and so on. The IMF, CFR, the Federal Reserve, etc etc are controlled by them. The Rothafellers etc. And those guys want the rest of us to be ignorant, weak, divided, and easily controlled. They see the values of "western civilization" as something that makes people harder to control, so they oppose that. And "white people" are holding on to a bit of those values -- and tend to oppose their one world government, aka new world order.

I didnt ask for your opinion on geo politics, just a concerted agenda against white people.
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 18, 2017, 05:01:23 PM »
Further, I think TPTB believe in magic rituals involving pedophilia... and blood sacrifices....  and that they may be correct -- that they actually do gain power by interacting with "demons" aka extra-human entities. Say, is anyone familiar with Mark Passio and his show, What On Earth Is Happening?

if they werent with how many times youve mentioned his name im sure they are by now. :P

yes are you familiar with the refutations of mark passio?

Wizziw

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 18, 2017, 05:03:51 PM »
I didnt ask for your opinion on geo politics, just a concerted agenda against white people.

I think TPTB are behind the crusade/jihad against white people because WP present a threat to their supremacy. TPTB want to divide and conquer, and control all of humanity.

Wizziw

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 18, 2017, 05:07:29 PM »
if they werent with how many times youve mentioned his name im sure they are by now. :P

yes are you familiar with the refutations of mark passio?

I bring up Passio because he has a framework that might save us some time. I've seen some refutations, but probably not what you are thinking of. I'd like to see/know what you are referring to -- thanks.

Wizziw

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 18, 2017, 05:11:18 PM »

nrgiseternal

• View Profile

Wizziw

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 18, 2017, 05:31:29 PM »
I just read that. I'm no fan of Ickes, and i'm aware that Passio frequently "nods" to him. And yet, while i wouldn't use the language about "aliens" because i don't imagine space ships, I'm open to the idea of ancient, powerful, extra-human entities messing around here.

Wizziw

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 18, 2017, 05:33:13 PM »
What i liked most/first about Passio was his analysis of THE MATRIX and then his lecture on NATURAL LAW. His later descriptions of low-level satanists seem plausible but not all that revealing.

Wizziw

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 18, 2017, 05:41:49 PM »
BTW I found the comments that rebut the rebuttal to be pretty solid.