"modern" art, a front for more than pedos

• 15 Replies

montecristo777

• View Profile
Re: "modern" art, a front for more than pedos
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2017, 12:12:27 PM »
she seems very into artemis.. pics of her with a wolf and bow as artemis goddes of hunt and moon. the logo of the ars electronic centre seems like the pic of an ancient statue in the noahs cube thread. theres also an artemis investment company.. not sure if anything i say is related lol. this new hu man shit needs to stop.. not a long ago i remember seeing a video with a thing grown from sperm.  could a free person decide to do such a thing? also another one of the "crazy" ones coming from that region. abramovic and i think youve said that where einsteins wife was from was important too.. (btw that guy doesnt shit on Tesla)
using a tablet cant search as time effectively..

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2017, 12:38:37 PM »
she seems very into artemis.. pics of her with a wolf and bow as artemis goddes of hunt and moon. the logo of the ars electronic centre seems like the pic of an ancient statue in the noahs cube thread. theres also an artemis investment company.. not sure if anything i say is related lol. this new hu man shit needs to stop.. not a long ago i remember seeing a video with a thing grown from sperm.  could a free person decide to do such a thing? also another one of the "crazy" ones coming from that region. abramovic and i think youve said that where einsteins wife was from was important too.. (btw that guy doesnt shit on Tesla)
using a tablet cant search as time effectively..

the photo of the artist with the dog is an inversion of romulus and remus

http://powerpictures.crystalgraphics.com/photo/famous_romulus_remus_rome_symbol_breastfeeding_wolf_cg2p8232399c.jpg
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

montecristo777

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2017, 01:56:19 PM »
cult of mars?

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2017, 02:43:59 PM »
cult of mars?

Semiramis. Babylon never left.

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2017, 03:10:03 PM »
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

DimensionsOfYou

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2017, 07:33:32 PM »
Saved this from the chans
>>112297426
Modern Art is used to launder $$$ for Alphabet agencies Arms & Dope sales, pay off sources/off the books contractors, etc.

many of these "artists" are raised in this "world" (ie children of parents whom are life long operatives living under cover as "a family" in one place/key "job", etc)

The orbiters of these scenes are also involved... on a different tier (MK-type social conditioning/Culture Creation" programs)

What you all are stumbling upon here is their little sub-culture. Pizza, hearts and aliens having a different symbolic meaning.

A majority of these people are clearly homosexuals and pedophiles, since they have basically grown up in a completely illusory world parallel to society. They have a messed up moral compass because they believe THEY live in the REAL WORLD... and everyone else lives in the ILLUSION.

In a way, they are correct.

t. non-rp'ing, non /x/ ..."occultist" and former gallery curator in NY, Milan and LA (also non-pedo, married with 3 kids)

Not gonna do an AMA or anything gay like that, just wanted to clarify this a bit b4 I
>1 post by this ID

montecristo777

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2017, 03:39:17 AM »
Saved this from the chans
>>112297426
Modern Art is used to launder $$$ for Alphabet agencies Arms & Dope sales, pay off sources/off the books contractors, etc.

many of these "artists" are raised in this "world" (ie children of parents whom are life long operatives living under cover as "a family" in one place/key "job", etc)

The orbiters of these scenes are also involved... on a different tier (MK-type social conditioning/Culture Creation" programs)

What you all are stumbling upon here is their little sub-culture. Pizza, hearts and aliens having a different symbolic meaning.

A majority of these people are clearly homosexuals and pedophiles, since they have basically grown up in a completely illusory world parallel to society. They have a messed up moral compass because they believe THEY live in the REAL WORLD... and everyone else lives in the ILLUSION.

In a way, they are correct.

t. non-rp'ing, non /x/ ..."occultist" and former gallery curator in NY, Milan and LA (also non-pedo, married with 3 kids)

Not gonna do an AMA or anything gay like that, just wanted to clarify this a bit b4 I
>1 post by this ID
Quick Rundown on arthaus. org:
>ArtHaus uses a pedo-spiral in its logo
>Tons of renovations despite the building looking like an absolute shitheap
>Port Orange funds were mismanaged over the course of a decade, City of Port Orange is on the list of people who originally requested and paid for permits for renovations on the building - multiple times
>In 2000 a man named Ted Doran was on the board of directors
>he was arrested on 2 counts of molestation
>sponsored by military VR company
This image made me quite angry..

montecristo777

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2017, 04:06:21 AM »
cult of mars?

Thats my man right there...
"Semiramis and Horus/Tammuz were worshipped as "Madonna and child." And as the generations passed, they were worshipped under other names in different countries and languages. Many of these are recognizable - such as -Fortuna and Jupiter in Rome; Aphrodite and Adonis in Greece and Ashtoreth/Astarte and Molech/Baal in Canaan."--Syncretismas!by Martin G. Collins Forerunner, December 1995

The ancient Germans worshipped the virgin HERTHA with the child in the arms of his mother. The Scandinavians called her DISA pictured with her child. In Egypt, the mother and her child wereworshiped as ISIS with the infant OSIRIS or HORUS seated on his mother's lap.In India, the mother and child were called DEVAKI and KRISHNA, and also ISI and ISWARA as they are worshiped to this day.In Asia, they were known as CYBELE and DEOIUS; in pagan Rome, as FORTUNA and JUPITER-PUER, or the boy JUPITER; in Greece, as CERES, the great mother with babe at her breast, or as IRENE,the goddess of peace, with the boy PLUTUS in her arms. Even in Tibet, China, and Japan, Jesuit missionaries were astonished to find the Roman counterpart of MADONNA and child. SHING MOO, the holy mother in China was portrayed with a child in her armsand a glory (halo - nimbus) around her.

Semiramis was worshiped in Ephesus as the pagan fertility goddess DIANA who represented the generative powers

I sort of get how all religions have recycled the same story with different names, but I don't think I see it fully. How does the mother of harlots come into play? And who financed the ''installation'' in the end

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2017, 10:56:24 AM »
cult of mars?

"Semiramis and Horus/Tammuz were worshipped as "Madonna and child." And as the generations passed, they were worshipped under other names in different countries and languages. Many of these are recognizable - such as -Fortuna and Jupiter in Rome; Aphrodite and Adonis in Greece and Ashtoreth/Astarte and Molech/Baal in Canaan."--Syncretismas!by Martin G. Collins Forerunner, December 1995

The ancient Germans worshipped the virgin HERTHA with the child in the arms of his mother. The Scandinavians called her DISA pictured with her child. In Egypt, the mother and her child wereworshiped as ISIS with the infant OSIRIS or HORUS seated on his mother's lap.In India, the mother and child were called DEVAKI and KRISHNA, and also ISI and ISWARA as they are worshiped to this day.In Asia, they were known as CYBELE and DEOIUS; in pagan Rome, as FORTUNA and JUPITER-PUER, or the boy JUPITER; in Greece, as CERES, the great mother with babe at her breast, or as IRENE,the goddess of peace, with the boy PLUTUS in her arms. Even in Tibet, China, and Japan, Jesuit missionaries were astonished to find the Roman counterpart of MADONNA and child. SHING MOO, the holy mother in China was portrayed with a child in her armsand a glory (halo - nimbus) around her.

Semiramis was worshiped in Ephesus as the pagan fertility goddess DIANA who represented the generative powers

I sort of get how all religions have recycled the same story with different names, but I don't think I see it fully. How does the mother of harlots come into play? And who financed the ''installation'' in the end

Think of the Creator as encompassing both the male and female energy - thesis and antithesis - combining to form synthesis, which is the creation, the manifestation of the will of Creator. The holy trinity.

Now take that and invert it, which is what tptb do. A woman and her brother. They have sex and birth an inbred child. The woman is Semiramis, the mother of all whores. The brother/father is Nimrod. The son is Tammuz. The Egyptians took it a step further and said Tammuz/Horus was not just the son of, but the reincarnation of his father, Nimrod/Osiris. The Catholics took Joshua ben Joseph's story, which was spreading Gnosticism all over the place (we can't have that, now can we?) and applied this template to it, and now Semiramis is called Mary, and Tammuz is called Jesus.

montecristo777

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2017, 01:52:29 PM »
cult of mars?

Think of the Creator as encompassing both the male and female energy - thesis and antithesis - combining to form synthesis, which is the creation, the manifestation of the will of Creator. The holy trinity.

Now take that and invert it, which is what tptb do. A woman and her brother. They have sex and birth an inbred child. The woman is Semiramis, the mother of all whores. The brother/father is Nimrod. The son is Tammuz. The Egyptians took it a step further and said Tammuz/Horus was not just the son of, but the reincarnation of his father, Nimrod/Osiris. The Catholics took Joshua ben Joseph's story, which was spreading Gnosticism all over the place (we can't have that, now can we?) and applied this template to it, and now Semiramis is called Mary, and Tammuz is called Jesus.
big thanks for tying all of it together for me in a simple manner, you truly know tour stuf!!:)

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2017, 02:02:15 PM »
cult of mars?

big thanks for tying all of it together for me in a simple manner, you truly know tour stuf!!:)

Grass is green impresses me routinely.

montecristo777

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2017, 02:27:32 PM »
a very good habbit that :D so pleased that this site exists!

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2017, 09:16:40 AM »
Found this when researching Winds of Change's question about the minotaur. Ties together surrealist art and cult of saturn.

http://saturndeathcult.com/crimes-of-the-saturn-death-cult/black-dahlia-avenger-ritual-crime-for-ritual-sake/

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2017, 03:07:21 AM »
yup

You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.