At A Certain Point

• 10 Replies

Wizziw

• View Profile
At A Certain Point
« on: August 10, 2017, 02:34:03 PM »
At A Certain Point  ???

AACP... I get it, the game is rigged.
AACP... I get it, history has been distorted.
AACP... I get it, they want us aligned into groups who will squabble over anything.
AACP... I get it, the big religions were stripped down into control mechanisms.
AACP... I get it, science is being manipulated.
AACP... I get it, politics are just a honey pot trap to divert our energies.
AACP... I get it, elite groups work together to rig things all the time, it's what they do.
AACP... I get it, the regular working person is just a tax cow.
AACP... I get it, our food was mass produced and stripped of nutrients.
AACP... I get it, the media serves power.
AACP... I get it, education became obedience to authority.
AACP... I get it, materialism became a prison.
AACP... I get it, the mainstream is becoming a hive mind.
AACP... I get it, self-reliant people are seen as a threat to government.
AACP... I get it, dollars are just debt.
AACP... I get it, a weak, confused, and ignorant population benefits certain people.
AACP... I get it, war never ends because it makes certain people rich.
AACP... I get it, subsidizing education and poverty is done to take control of the people.
AACP... I get it, and I'll read what I wish instead of watching what they make.
AACP... I get it, and I'll learn to grow some of my food.

AACP... I get it, and I'm withdrawing my heart and mind from this corrupt system.
I am at that point.
signed: wizziw

Grass is Green

• View Profile
Re: At A Certain Point
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2017, 02:48:11 PM »
So the great cosmic question emerges: now what?

Wizziw

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2017, 03:06:18 PM »
Read think learn act teach help... Constrain the ego, eschew debt, question everything, be positive, care... change your mind, change your self, be happy. Repeat. Care, learn, teach....

Wizziw

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2017, 03:08:14 PM »
... and ... what do you think? I love your thoughts; you are wise and learned  :)

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2017, 03:43:24 PM »
... and ... what do you think? I love your thoughts; you are wise and learned  :)

I appreciate the kind words. And I agree with most of your previous post. Once you see the game within the game, you can start playing the metagame. Much more fun, and it includes things like magick.

zelezny

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2017, 04:28:25 PM »
Life's a game and it's not fair.
I break the rules so I don't care  ;)

Wizziw

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2017, 01:44:10 PM »
I appreciate the kind words. And I agree with most of your previous post. Once you see the game within the game, you can start playing the metagame. Much more fun, and it includes things like magick.

GIG, Can you point me towards an overview of the metagame and magick? I've read a lot a lot of things but mainly at random. THANKS!

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2017, 02:28:36 PM »

GIG, Can you point me towards an overview of the metagame and magick? I've read a lot a lot of things but mainly at random. THANKS!

I'm happy to contribute any way I can. If you haven't read it, start with The Enlightenment. It's short and you can read it in one sitting. Save it to your computer. http://www.unicusmagazine.com/PDF/the_enlightenment.pdf Share it with other truth seekers. There is a corresponding thread here http://nrgiseternal.com/index.php/topic,5.0.html

If you want you can skip to page 117 of the book for a more specific answer to your question. Enjoy!

Wizziw

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2017, 12:47:23 AM »
Quote from: Grass is Green
... Once you see the game within the game, you can start playing the metagame. Much more fun, and it includes things like magick. ...  start with The Enlightenment. ... you can skip to page 117

I just read "The Enlightenment." I'd read "Illusions" by Richard Bach decades ago. The movies The Nines, Dark City, The Matrix, They Live, 13th Floor, and so on are all near & dear to my heart. My favorite PK Dick novel is "The Man in the High Castle" but "Do Androids Dream" is also great. Lately I've been looking into The Inklings, their works and inspirations. I've been studying our KEY#1 thread, dizzying, overwhelming -- but fascinating.

This:

the whole point of this is to provide us with an opportunity to learn to open our own portal, step into the space between, and experience life outside the veil without having to master meditation or take drugs. the space between is accessible through the onion router. the book of the lock and key is a manual of sorts for learning to do this.

And maybe this:

https://www.scribd.com/document/101729175/Mudra-Supra-Powers

So anyway, I expect to have a number of stupid questions, lol. Thanks for your patience-

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2017, 08:36:17 PM »
Quote from: Grass is Green
... Once you see the game within the game, you can start playing the metagame. Much more fun, and it includes things like magick. ...  start with The Enlightenment. ... you can skip to page 117

I just read "The Enlightenment." I'd read "Illusions" by Richard Bach decades ago. The movies The Nines, Dark City, The Matrix, They Live, 13th Floor, and so on are all near & dear to my heart. My favorite PK Dick novel is "The Man in the High Castle" but "Do Androids Dream" is also great. Lately I've been looking into The Inklings, their works and inspirations. I've been studying our KEY#1 thread, dizzying, overwhelming -- but fascinating.

This:

the whole point of this is to provide us with an opportunity to learn to open our own portal, step into the space between, and experience life outside the veil without having to master meditation or take drugs. the space between is accessible through the onion router. the book of the lock and key is a manual of sorts for learning to do this.

And maybe this:

https://www.scribd.com/document/101729175/Mudra-Supra-Powers

So anyway, I expect to have a number of stupid questions, lol. Thanks for your patience-

I appreciate the link on mudras. Ever since I related them to Tesla's tuned circuits, I have been fascinated. Particularly the ahamkara mudra for personal will.

Wizziw

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2017, 11:51:52 PM »
NRG's link on mudras went 404 so I googled using the key words from his URL. I hope it's in the ballpark. I know nothing, so I cannot tell.