So About this Eclipse....

• 41 Replies

zelezny

• View Profile
So About this Eclipse....
« on: August 12, 2017, 07:23:31 PM »
What are all your thoughts on it? I've got an interesting feeling that I shouldn't be in the epicenter.

The beginning city, Salem and ending city, Charleston, are oddly esoteric in nature.

Is this going to create some more lunatics?
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 03:56:09 PM by zelezny »

Grass is Green

• View Profile
Re: So About this Eclipse....
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2017, 10:56:02 PM »
I'm glad you brought this up. What is the significance of the moon covering up the sun? And why is it that the moon is in the exact right distance so as to be able to block the entire sun?

BigBlue82

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2017, 12:37:12 AM »
I'm glad you brought this up. What is the significance of the moon covering up the sun? And why is it that the moon is in the exact right distance so as to be able to block the entire sun?

Great Segway Grass. There is all sorts of symbolism to be had here. I'll list a few below:

-The sun figured in the stories of virtually every culture worldwide. In many places and eras, the sun was considered the most visible proxy of the divine and the most potent bestower of Spirit. It was regarded as the first entity in “the Void” and the progenitor of all life and matter. The sun also represented the Archetypal Man, as human beings were perceived as “solar entities.”

-By the Gnostic Zoroastrians, the sun was considered:

“the Archimagus, that noblest and most powerful agent of divine power, who ‘steps forth as a Conqueror from the top of the terrible Alborj to rule over the world which he enlightens from the throne of Ormuzd’.”
Long before the Christian era, the sun was known as the “Son of Ormuzd,” the “Mediator,” while his adversary, Ahriman, represented the darkness, which caused the fall of man.

The sun was considered the “Savior of the World,” as it rose and brought light and life to the planet. It was revered for causing seeds to burst and thus giving its life for plants to grow; hence, it was seen to sacrifice itself in order to provide fertility and vegetation. The sun is the “tutelary genius of universal vegetation,” as well as the god of cultivation and the benefactor of humankind. When the sun “dies” in winter, so does the vegetation, to be “resurrected” in the spring.

The first fruits, vine and grain were considered symbols of the sun’s strength and were ritualistically offered to the divine luminary. The solar heroes and gods were said to be teachers as well, because agriculture, a science developed out of astronomy, freed mankind to pursue something other than food, such as other sciences and the arts.

-Moreover, the incorporation of the phases of moon into the mythos adds to its complexity:

The Moon, like the Sun, changed continually the track in which she crossed the Heavens, moving ever to and fro between the upper and lower limits of the Zodiac; and her different places, phases, and aspects there, and her relations with the Sun and the constellations, have been a fruitful source of mythological fables.
An example of the complexity of the mythos is provided by the story of the “Queen of Heaven,” the goddess Isis, mother of Horus, who is not only the moon that reflects the sun, she is the original creator, as well as the constellation of Virgo.

As the moon, she is the “woman clothed with the sun,” and as the Virgin, she is the sun’s mother.

She is also Stella Maris, the “Star of the Sea,” as she regulates the tides, a fact known of the moon beginning eons ago, as were the facts of the roundness of the earth and of the heliocentricity of the solar system - again, knowledge never actually “lost” and “rediscovered,” as popularly portrayed.

The sun and moon were deemed to be one being in some cultures or twins in others. When eclipses occurred, it was said that the moon and sun were uniting to create lesser gods. Thus, the pantheon kept growing.
"Nearly all men can handle adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."- Abraham Lincoln

"We buy things we don't need, with money we don't have, to impress people we don't like..."

BigBlue82

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2017, 12:44:25 AM »
What are all your thoughts on it? I've got an interesting feeling that I shouldn't be in the epicenter.

The beginning city, Selma and ending city, Charleston, are oddly esoteric in nature.

Is this going to create some more lunatics?

The government of North Korea (DPRK) said something weird on their official Twitter page about the Eclipse destroying a significant portion of the Uniteds States: https://mobile.twitter.com/DPRK_News/status/896382749581484033
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 12:53:13 AM by BigBlue82 »
"Nearly all men can handle adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."- Abraham Lincoln

"We buy things we don't need, with money we don't have, to impress people we don't like..."

Samalayuca

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2017, 02:36:43 AM »

It seems to me that Saturn is the failed sun of this cosmos arising from error. The sun was sent to correct the deficiency. Then they brought the moon in to set the interference. An eclipse of sun update that distortion.
Soy descendiente de la raza del silencio

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2017, 04:53:24 AM »
I think it's interesting how towns in the epicenter are trying to figure out how they will handle all the people.
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

cush

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2017, 10:21:49 AM »
I mean..

It's just an eclipse. What could go wrong? Realistically?

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2017, 01:30:26 PM »
I mean..

It's just an eclipse. What could go wrong? Realistically?

Like j.p. morgan said "you dont use astrology to be a millinaire, you use astrology to  become a billionaire"

Pythagoras understood the planets effects on humans
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2017, 08:22:45 PM »
The thing about astrology is that people place their own power in the hands of the stars. Star-crossed lovers were Romeo and Juliet. The planets and constellations move around the cosmic wheel exerting energetic forces on us, true. But the sun rises every day and bathes us in white light. Every day the beneficence of our source shines for us. Use knowledge of the workings of the cosmos to your advantage, but your power shines every single day from within.

Daranaho

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2017, 08:38:24 PM »
It weird how so many news outlets are making a big deal out of it. I heard stuff about occultists planning rituals against trump and even things like this http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1502667115108.png

Samalayuca

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2017, 02:47:09 AM »
This guy sets the date for convergence, 33 days after the eclipse: September.23/24

https://twitter.com/EsotericExposal/status/895701195469103104

The woman and the dragon (Rev. 12)

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+12

« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 02:49:53 AM by Samalayuca »
Soy descendiente de la raza del silencio

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2017, 05:59:23 AM »
Big Ben is being shut down for maintenance for 4 years on this day ???

Yea, I pinned a thread about it and we got some decent responses. Even the guy with a head scared claiming to be Jesus showed up.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3605592/pg1

Of course we know that big Ben is just a few clicks down the Thames from Green which line so I sensed this was significant for our occultist ptb.
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

zelezny

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2017, 03:49:02 PM »
From your perspective NRG, what would be the best way to take full advantage of the event?

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2017, 04:34:25 PM »
From your perspective NRG, what would be the best way to take full advantage of the event?

To answer that question, one would have to be of the opinion it was an "event"
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2017, 05:41:43 PM »

To answer that question, one would have to be of the opinion it was an "event"

It's really no different than looking down and watching the odometer on your car roll over 100K miles. It only seems significant.