Calling all the Haters

• 13 Replies

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
Calling all the Haters
« on: August 19, 2017, 11:26:36 AM »
Thats how I see the protest / Rally provacations and now the iconoclast.  They are like advertisements to bring together hate, create new hate. 

These angry hateful people all look the same.

Well of course it all comes from the same place.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/neonazis-ukraine-arming-north-korea/

ACLU connection:  http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-06/aclu-actively-assisting-soros-driven-protest-organization-after-accepting-funds-open

Put enough hateful people in one location and see what happens I guess.

Its a tarp!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 11:41:55 AM by Undestroyer »
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
Re: Calling all the Haters
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2017, 11:36:07 AM »
The whirlpool of hate has always been there, it just seems to keep getting bigger.
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

Wizziw

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2017, 12:22:22 PM »
Engineered to blow. Bus in trouble from outa state and have the police stand down. No mystery here.
signed: wizziw

Iamme

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2017, 03:09:14 PM »
First of all, hi everyone. I'm still here reading and being overwhelmed by life, so I lurk. I should participate more because you all give me much to think about and it buoys me to know there are those who speak a language similar to mine. A lot of people who populate my daily world would go crosseyed if I was able to share openly how I think we build this world together. Thank you for teaching me more than I have time to discover on my own.

We are all repsonsible for this place (world/planet/time) we share. We are going through a really crazy time - can you believe this stuff, this world, the pulse??? Watching as the haters and the non haters fight is hard (even though I'm a sucker for seeing Spencer punched again and again). I have my own hate issues to deal with. I hate that the disparity between people in this world is so big. I hate that we don't fairly share the resources of this planet. I hate that I can't do more to help those in this world who are truly and generationally disadvantaged. I hate that we elected a President who is awful to women and that people think this is not important. I hate that as a woman I am disadvantaged in ways I'm just beginning to understand at 50 years of age. I hate that religion (and religious belief) has done so many bad things to my life and my world. I hate that in my hometown of Salt Lake City, the city has waged a war on the homeless because business interests want them out of sight, never mind that there are not enough social programs to make a difference for the hundreds of people they are arresting and shipping off to multiple places somewhere else. I hate that again and again forces take land and security away from people for reasons that don't serve the many...I better stop here, this list could go on.  I believe It is a time to be very careful in our decisions and a time with a lot of potential for good. Let's work hard to stay true, try not to be manipulated, and strive together to create a better world. So many people are blindly going forward down paths they don't understand. Teach people how to choose and how to steer.

"The real secret of magic is that the world is made of words," said Terence McKenna, "and that if you know the words that the world is made of, you can make of it whatever you wish."

montecristo777

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2017, 06:25:40 PM »
law of polarity.. the magican needs to transcend those feelings. or change any negative emotion into a postive one. to get over the left and right in politics is one thing, to be aware of each thought and its impact it has on you and the surrounding world is another

Iamme

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2017, 06:54:46 PM »
law of polarity.. the magican needs to transcend those feelings. or change any negative emotion into a postive one. to get over the left and right in politics is one thing, to be aware of each thought and its impact it has on you and the surrounding world is another

!!!. Goes right along with the high note-low note, fear-love thoughts being spoken about in the Key #1 thread. Another thought on polarity, I've always thought that my nature to be in or see/experience both the dark and light is positive. My Libraness has me always looking for balance but the ground covered is wide and furious (thanks to my Gemini influences). It creates a lot of swing.
"The real secret of magic is that the world is made of words," said Terence McKenna, "and that if you know the words that the world is made of, you can make of it whatever you wish."

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2017, 02:50:31 AM »
Loosh harvest designed to plant seeds for more loosh later on. Total loosh fest.

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2017, 03:55:36 AM »
Well here we go maybe, but I hope not

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2017, 04:08:28 AM »

montecristo777

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2017, 03:21:30 PM »

!!!. Goes right along with the high note-low note, fear-love thoughts being spoken about in the Key #1 thread. Another thought on polarity, I've always thought that my nature to be in or see/experience both the dark and light is positive. My Libraness has me always looking for balance but the ground covered is wide and furious (thanks to my Gemini influences). It creates a lot of swing.
the 7 hermetic principles do seem to apply to everything  :) i've yet to learn real analysis of natal charts as i havent focused on it. i just try to remember that any experience or emotion could be turned into a positive one. feeling happy feels good  ;D then have to overcome the ego and reptile brain and try access subconscious and manifest things on this plane.. the enlightenment book has really stuck and i wont be ok until i can do something at least similar.. 

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2017, 12:20:36 AM »

the 7 hermetic principles do seem to apply to everything  :) i've yet to learn real analysis of natal charts as i havent focused on it. i just try to remember that any experience or emotion could be turned into a positive one. feeling happy feels good  ;D then have to overcome the ego and reptile brain and try access subconscious and manifest things on this plane.. the enlightenment book has really stuck and i wont be ok until i can do something at least similar..

Alchemy is transmutation of energy. Emotion is energy in motion. The self-help NLP folks have kind of touched on this where they talk about changing your thoughts to change how you feel about something that bothers you.

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2017, 12:44:03 AM »
The way my shaman friend puts it is that he can understand the other person know where they are coming from to know that that is what is driving the bad energy and not anything to do with you so you just crush it or give I would say give it to God but am still exploring all this for sure.

Than you can ask yourself for discernment on how to actually help the person or leave them alone if need be.

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2017, 01:01:56 AM »
“In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him. I think it’s impossible to really understand somebody, what they want, what they believe, and not love them the way they love themselves. And then, in that very moment when I love them.... I destroy them.”-enders game

but then we don't Fear and love ;)

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2017, 01:05:26 AM »
“In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him. I think it’s impossible to really understand somebody, what they want, what they believe, and not love them the way they love themselves. And then, in that very moment when I love them.... I destroy them.”-enders game

but then we don't Fear and love ;)

The word Namaste means "I bow to the divine in you." Recognizing that there is really only one of us here.