nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
Turning tiger into a goat, no eSCAPE
« on: August 29, 2017, 10:22:11 PM »
Erica blasberg

404 error
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Grass is Green

• View Profile
Re: Turning tiger into a goat, no eSCAPE
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2017, 11:04:46 PM »
So a Jewish LPGA rising star is found dead - asphyxiated by a trash bag - by her doctor, who pleaded guilty to having originally hidden her "suicide note" and who was accused by her parents of being romantically involved with her. All six months after Tiger Woods was exposed as being a "sex addict."

Are you suggesting she knew more about Tiger?

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2017, 11:55:09 PM »
Nope, tiger was offered as a distraction, a politici writer (when politico still had cred) was at a pga tour after party, saw some occult rituals on the course, wrote about it.  Was nuked off the net and shortley after, tiger imploded personally.

Warning: lots of 404s and dead ends, but remember when i said in odd secret info no one knows the truth about golf?
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

montecristo777

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2017, 01:17:55 AM »
these are the ''gold rumors'' talked about on the chans.. what kind of rituals do they do? and why golf? gentlmen only ladies forbidden?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 01:20:31 AM by montecristo777 »

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2017, 01:30:07 AM »
these are the ''gold rumors'' talked about on the chans.. what kind of rituals do they do? and why golf? gentlmen only ladies forbidden?

Gold rumors?? Please explain

Also, is that what it means, have you checked the etymology?

Why would a scottish word acronym in english perfectly?

montecristo777

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2017, 01:39:33 AM »

sorry, a typo, golf rumors. they were featured on the meme pics where many conspiracy topics are listed and it was said to use extreme caution on this one lol.. etymology says its not the acronym, i thought it was. hmm -  "That in na place of the realme thair be vsit fut-ballis, golf, or vther sic unprofitabill sportis"

mid-15c., Scottish gouf, usually taken as an alteration of Middle Dutch colf, colve "stick, club, bat," from Proto-Germanic *kulth?- (source also of Old Norse kolfr "clapper of a bell," German Kolben "mace, club, butt-end of a gun") stick, club, bat - something to do with phallus worship?

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2017, 02:15:43 AM »

sorry, a typo, golf rumors. they were featured on the meme pics where many conspiracy topics are listed and it was said to use extreme caution on this one lol.. etymology says its not the acronym, i thought it was. hmm -  "That in na place of the realme thair be vsit fut-ballis, golf, or vther sic unprofitabill sportis"

mid-15c., Scottish gouf, usually taken as an alteration of Middle Dutch colf, colve "stick, club, bat," from Proto-Germanic *kulth?- (source also of Old Norse kolfr "clapper of a bell," German Kolben "mace, club, butt-end of a gun") stick, club, bat - something to do with phallus worship?

Getting warm?

Also that "gentlemen only, ladies forbidden" meme is spread for a reason and is double entendre

The Watchers

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2017, 02:50:12 AM »

Getting warm?

Also that "gentlemen only, ladies forbidden" meme is spread for a reason and is double entendre

While I am well aware of their very blatant phallus worship and their love for homo related activities,
Is this something bad as a whole or are they just using these things like phallus worship and these homo related actives to everyone detriment?
You would think that if you can hurt someone with these methods that one may be able to help as well.
But im not sure if that applies to this case.

Also on Woods, I saw a video that explained how Tiger Woods being in the golf league and his rank in it, along with all the awards and tournaments he "Wins" are
Just testaments to him being a slave to these people.

DimensionsOfYou

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2017, 03:40:07 AM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lisa-paul-streitfeld/the-true-story-behind-gol_b_913918.html
“Men loving men, that is what golf is,” proclaims actress Joanne Whalley in a Scottish brogue in Golf in the Kingdom, which premiered in New York City last Friday.
Indeed. The movie is a stealth attack on male privilege even as it investigates the mystical origins of golf in Scotland, the home of the secret society, established to keep out women.
Golf in the Kingdom has been the Holy Grail for filmmakers attempting to deliver its message to the silver screen. Murphy summed up some history. “Clint Eastwood tried for a year. He couldn’t do it. Gus Van Sant couldn’t do it.”

And here is the irony, the originating Royal and Ancient Golf Club of St. Andrews STILL does not admit woman! The film was made at Bandon Dunes Golf Resort on the Pacific Coast in Oregon.

When my sister was making the film, I took my own tour of the arcane in Scotland. There I found visual evidence of the link between the Knights Templar and Scottish Masonryinscribed on the facade of Rosslyn Chapel, where The Da Vinci Code was filmed.

So naturally, I cornered Murphy at the premiere party to ask him about an off-course link: golf originating in Scotland where the Knights Templar supposedly stashed their ancient occult knowledge.

He smiled and laid a savory tidbit on the table that wasn’t in his book: in order to enter the Royal and Ancient Golf Club of St. Andrews, the initiates have to kiss the balls of the captain!

This sporty male receptiveness to the feminine, the inner feminine — Shakti/Serpent Power through its internal passage in the body to unite with Shiva in the sacred marriage at the crown of the head — is at the essence of the film.

The cinematography of Arturo D. Smith captures the synchronicities between the natural world and the inner states of transformation and exaltation. This sunrise scene in the film ends the terrifying Dark Night of the Soul and precedes the ecstatic discovery that Shivas made a “hole in one” in the dark.

Streitfeld’s highly collaborative process to penetrate the book’s linear narrative and bring the viewer directly into the male experience of golf. In doing so, with a My Dinner with Andre scene intercut between the mystical experience of golf, she visually penetrated into the mystical source of knowledge where the inner marriage of masculine and feminine is achieved by a connection to the ‘inner body.”

In both form and content, Golf in the Kingdom may be the most timely subversive film of this present time of uncertainty, penetrating the male bastion of golf to reveal the erotic origins of the “hole in one”. It brings new insight into the connection between the opposing components of the game seeking unity in the alchemical conjunctio and the Tree of Life…

The film was a full circle for my entire family; our father created Aureon, as the East Coast counterpart to Michael Murphy’s Esalen Institute in the 1960s.

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2017, 03:11:30 PM »
Country clubs are feeder schools for freemasonry. http://www.scottishgolfhistory.org/origin-of-golf-terms/fairways/freemasons-in-early-golf-history/

Standard par ("equal") for an 18-hole course (1+8=9) is 72, also 9.
72 names of God in the Cabala.

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2017, 04:21:48 PM »
Country clubs are feeder schools for freemasonry. http://www.scottishgolfhistory.org/origin-of-golf-terms/fairways/freemasons-in-early-golf-history/

Standard par ("equal") for an 18-hole course (1+8=9) is 72, also 9.
72 names of God in the Cabala.

Google jewish gidt giving in increments of 18

DimensionsOfYou

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2017, 07:07:15 PM »
Remote viewing.
Monroe institute.
In-Sync Golf.
Robert Golf.

http://imgur.com/a/UH71Q

I feel there is something to this, but that I am grasping at straws.

occult stuff was happening at the pga championship in Aug 2009...

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2017, 10:34:56 PM »
I grew up with golf on one side of the family.

I'm not very good but very once in awhile I hit an amazing shot... Haven't played much in years though...

Anyway I just watched Tommy's Honor.

It was about some of the first golf masters.

Tommy himself was the son of a caddie and club maker.

Social status is a big theme of the movie.

I can only think of a few vague incidents that point to anything weird going on but it's also a mainstream movie created to reinforce the mainstream view if Golf.
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

Greg

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2017, 11:01:06 PM »
Michael Murphy who wrote Golf in the kingdom also founded the Esalen Institute
I read golf means Geometrically oriented linear force
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/05/06/books/review/Johnson.t.html