Turning tiger into a goat, no eSCAPE

• 47 Replies

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
Re: Turning tiger into a goat, no eSCAPE
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2017, 04:22:26 PM »
All "ball(baal) sports" are rituals
ritualisticly playing a game on a field thus honoring duality. oftentimes blood is spilt also now in football, soccer, etc as it was in roman times.

life is a play and sometimes we get caught up in a role we're playing, forgetting who we really are.

golfing is visualizations and presence. initiation. holes and balls and canes. the zen on the green. combining the inner masculine logic with the inner female intuition and getting the hole in ones.

0 1 binary

back nine
qlippothic tree of death? 7 sephiroths, 1

Back 9 as in, tapping the root chakra with sexual energy, as in, sodomy.
which is the zig zag path/shortcut, the shadow of the true hiros gamos. they love their inversions. left handed people on a wide path, while the narrow path gains new hikers every day.

Born a lefty it is generational.  So I had family support to be anyhanded except for golf.  "Everyone golf's righthanded" or was it "no one golf's lefthanded."?  anyway, when I was gifted a set of clubs they were righty's and that's all there was to it.

I meant left handed people as in those who follow the left hand path of service to self. Not literally people who have a dominant left hand :)

Oh I know what you meant.

That is exactly why I think it's relevant.

Golfers and travellers along this life are forced to be right handed. Or right-hand path ...

Per sey anyway I thought it more than a coincidence given all of the other occolt connections.
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
Re: Turning tiger into a goat, no eSCAPE
« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2017, 04:23:19 PM »
Anyone know if Cain was right or left handed?
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.