The langauge crystal

• 55 Replies

Grass is Green

• View Profile
Re: The langauge crystal
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2017, 09:51:18 PM »
I found a YouTube video where they discuss the book.

One point that stood out is how we associate feelings and thoughts with words.  Yes, it has been talked about here before, but his comparison to man reacting to anger vs an animal reacting really hit home.  Even the word anger gets us anxious!

It also made me think of sigil phrases in use, like "Black Lives Matters..."

Here is part one of his series.

Look up Dr. Masaru Emoto's water crystal experiments. Words are talismans.

Ive seen his work before, looks good to me,
However, other people seem to think hes a sham, for what ever reason.

Ive heard of talismans, though, I dont know what they are exactly.
Would you care to explain what they are?

Think of a combination of a battery and a fingerprint. A talisman is an object or composition that has been imbued with a specific energy signature that it stores. The most common example being the holy grail. Words are talismans charge with the repeated force of people's emotion when they use the word. Like a read-write file accessible to everyone on a network, constantly overwritten by collective usage.

Firefly369

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2017, 01:59:15 AM »
This is another time the L and the R were switched:

(Catholic/ Catharic)

"From a mythological perspective, the difference between the Catholic and Catharic Christianity is perfectly encoded in the difference between the word eleme nts ol and ar or ari that differentiate these two words.
[Catholic]
Ol means all. All is the whole. It speaks to the desire of the Cath-ol-ic Church to be the universal religion.
(Catharic)
Ar means ‘before’. "

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_autor_whenry04.htm
Not all who wander are lost....

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

montecristo777

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2017, 03:13:16 PM »
the price has dropped to 600 for the book

http://keyoflife.thomazb.com/pdf/boeger/the-esoteric-structure-of-the-alphabet-alvin-boyd-kuhn.pdf reading this one now, maybe useful to some, cant comment on the quality yet

https://www.amazon.com/Angelish-Dictionary-Original-Language-Creation/dp/B001DTV1HS theres also this

« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 03:28:09 PM by montecristo777 »

zelezny

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2017, 11:33:26 AM »
^ I have that book in my amazon cart now

Also;

"A man in 1970's actually discovered the original language through working with dyslexic children. Dyslexia is actually a throwback language gene that once allowed people to see images in their head via the pineal gland through auditory stimulation. So a picture through sound, the first memes. This was the one language god broke apart ( through DNA manipulation).
The book is "the language crystal".

"Yes it was but gematria is much older than Semites. Its how they originally wrote the one language when needed. There were 3 parts to writing it, the number coorilation of the phonetic symbol, the phonetic symbol itself and a third usually unwritten symbol characterized as a 2d image of a sound. So if you knew the unwritten character to the phonetic symbol you could put together the 2d representation of the actual waves of the sound (cymatics) and convert to an image."

https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19680196/#19685288

The Watchers

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2017, 11:49:24 AM »
^ I have that book in my amazon cart now

Also;

"A man in 1970's actually discovered the original language through working with dyslexic children. Dyslexia is actually a throwback language gene that once allowed people to see images in their head via the pineal gland through auditory stimulation. So a picture through sound, the first memes. This was the one language god broke apart ( through DNA manipulation).
The book is "the language crystal".

"Yes it was but gematria is much older than Semites. Its how they originally wrote the one language when needed. There were 3 parts to writing it, the number coorilation of the phonetic symbol, the phonetic symbol itself and a third usually unwritten symbol characterized as a 2d image of a sound. So if you knew the unwritten character to the phonetic symbol you could put together the 2d representation of the actual waves of the sound (cymatics) and convert to an image."

https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19680196/#19685288

If you are referring to the "Angelish Dictionary", you do not have to buy it,
As I have a copy and am in the process of PDF'ing it at the moment.

All things go according it will be in by the end of the day.

However, you can still buy it if you want- lol

zelezny

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2017, 03:22:09 PM »
Oh cool. That works just as well, thanks!

montecristo777

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2017, 12:25:03 PM »
Consonants in turn are con-sonants ­ soundings with. They are patterns or forms of energy which attach to and structure the Vow ­Els, thus giving form to the spell-cast words.. Take X, which is a simple crossing, or meeting with the unknown. Want SEX? SEe X, or ‘see X’, the one who brings the mystery of meeting to your life. L is a Loop of Light ­ El, the God of Light. R is the muRmuRing RiveR of life ­ who we arrrrrre. Every letter has it’s own secret permission or code. Placed together in words and sentences, they cast the spells of our lives.
http://www.angelynx.com/intro/intro_angelynx.shtml

montecristo777

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2017, 06:55:30 PM »
 chapters 6,8,9,12,13 were found, message me for link

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2017, 11:21:31 PM »
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3624499/pg1

AmericA AfricA AsiA AntarcticA AustraliA

A-realization
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2017, 12:18:10 AM »

A-realization

Outside of the emphasis on the pyramid (a) , what do you glean from that?
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2017, 06:45:20 AM »

A-realization

Outside of the emphasis on the pyramid (a) , what do you glean from that?

It goes back to my random musing post about the birth of the nation of America as a symbol of the sun in sun worship.

With the sound 'a' meaning and being rooted in realization (see chapter 13 of the Language crystal)

than words that are capstoned by A like America Asia Antarctica I am gleaning that not only is there sun cult symbolism for the birth of the nation but in the word itself there is a birthing going on.

meric is born.

Si is born

ntarctic is born.

not sure where that takes us but at least for marketing and inspiration it might be good to have a country sound like you are realizing something when you are saying it.

To me it looks like more overlayed sun cult symbolism.

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2017, 02:41:10 PM »
I just stole this

Just learned a new French word. A landing on water (usually by a seaplane): un amerrissage.  Compare this with a landing on solid ground: un atterrissage.  And, of course, un alunissage (moon landing).

DimensionsOfYou

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2017, 06:51:51 AM »

montecristo777

• View Profile