Lucidity waxes and wanes with the moon

• 5 Replies

delethis

• anarchy sounds fun
    • View Profile
Lucidity waxes and wanes with the moon
« on: October 12, 2017, 06:49:32 PM »
I began to see the pattern again in myself six months ago. That I become manic and more possessed during full moons and depressed and more skeptical during new moons.

But I have seen influences of the planets everywhere I look - always have, since I was born. But the majority of people are blind to these patterns. And anything that affects the mood, susceptibility, and attitude of humans is hard to measure since people are dishonest or prejudicial while attempting to measure this in themselves and/or others. This is why studies on this subject come back with minimal results (but correlations exist none the less).

I'm sensitive to these influences for some reason so it makes it easier to see in everyone around me. I want to study it more. But what is the true astrological chart? What gave these bodies their names and where are they currently located? They say it's shifted in the past few thousand years and all the astrological bodies are about a month off from their original dates.

I need to build a model of the planets with the astrological chart below them to understand. But in a world of disinformation I want to start with some accuracy built on the work of astrologist thousands of years before me.

Resources?
anarchy sounds fun

mIrrOr

• View Profile
Re: Lucidity waxes and wanes with the moon
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 11:23:02 PM »
Good evening, delethis. I do appreciate your earnest sincerity; are you still here? I would like to address your questions.

mIrrOr

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 11:28:32 PM »
I would first ask in response: what do you know of 'paradox'?

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2017, 10:54:27 AM »
I seem to remember Nick recommending The Only Astrology Book You'll Ever Need. This is one of those things that it takes study and practice to get right, and most people aren't willing to put in the effort, so tptb don't hide it.

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2017, 03:31:51 PM »
"The release of neurohormones may be triggered by the electromagnetic radiation and/or the gravitational pull of the moon."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16407788

Bythos

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2017, 11:59:13 AM »
You might want to check "Hellenistic Astrology" by Chris Brennan.

I began to see the pattern again in myself six months ago. That I become manic and more possessed during full moons and depressed and more skeptical during new moons.

But I have seen influences of the planets everywhere I look - always have, since I was born. But the majority of people are blind to these patterns. And anything that affects the mood, susceptibility, and attitude of humans is hard to measure since people are dishonest or prejudicial while attempting to measure this in themselves and/or others. This is why studies on this subject come back with minimal results (but correlations exist none the less).

I'm sensitive to these influences for some reason so it makes it easier to see in everyone around me. I want to study it more. But what is the true astrological chart? What gave these bodies their names and where are they currently located? They say it's shifted in the past few thousand years and all the astrological bodies are about a month off from their original dates.

I need to build a model of the planets with the astrological chart below them to understand. But in a world of disinformation I want to start with some accuracy built on the work of astrologist thousands of years before me.

Resources?