the thread that couldn't exist anywhere else

• 232 Replies

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
the thread that couldn't exist anywhere else
« on: December 22, 2015, 11:56:13 PM »
Glp is not at all what it seems. no doubt many of you are non plussed by thus, but i wonder how many put it all together.

trinitys real name was jason lucas, beforr he bought glp from elaine, the previoys owner, he was a bigshot spyware/malware developer who went to court to fight for his right to pruduce highly invasive software.

he buys glp, than the telescope scam. collects a "reported" 30000 from members promising them hell buy a telescope and live stream it to site. never links stream fu members.

than trinity is out and gm is in. only thing is trinity is gm is disturbed(check out lop.comlunatic outpost connection in link.)

the day i was banned from lop my last post there was "disturbed is jason lucas"

source link: https://intheknow7.wordpress.com/2010/04/11/godlike-productions-glp-%E2%80%9Ccontrolled-opposition%E2%80%9D-gatekeepers-for-global-mgt-team/

READ IT
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 03:04:35 PM by Searching in TX »
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
Re: the thread that could exist anywhere else
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2015, 12:08:25 AM »
he also apparently admitted he is trinity on glp http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-289310.html
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 03:02:25 PM by Searching in TX »
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

nrgiseternal

• View Profile

Searching in TX

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2015, 12:50:53 AM »
https://decryptedmatrix.com/why-cant-you-say-tavistock-on-godlike-productions/

lol @ the reply where they said GLP banned the whole country of Australia because of his post

There's a lot of information here.  I was hesitant to even view GLP because of some things I had read, but I'm glad I eventually did!

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2015, 01:00:14 AM »
Tavistock provides the social engineering, Rothschild provides the economic engineering, and the two together are setting the pieces in place for the new world order. It would be impressive were it not so insidious.

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2015, 04:28:04 AM »
Santa clause is watching... even decryption does not exist at least not for the nsa/cia/fbi as they have the back doors to all available programs and I hear that chipsets i7 and up come with the encryption keys embedded in the cpu.
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

jjournals

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2015, 06:47:34 AM »
Hello NRG......So glad to have found you.  I have been following you  since the "secret" thread, I didn't contribute much, other than mentioning that you and DD sure love "Tool";  but I sure have learned alot.  I am reading the Montauk books now. I saw that you were banned from LOP.  I wanted to ban myself from that horrible schizoid place.  I can't believe you said Jason Lucas is GM/Disturbed outloud.  I missed that one. lol  Anyway, so glad to have found this... thanks to Searching who mentioned on GLP there is a .com being set up.

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2015, 09:59:19 AM »
Hello NRG......So glad to have found you.  I have been following you  since the "secret" thread, I didn't contribute much, other than mentioning that you and DD sure love "Tool";  but I sure have learned alot.  I am reading the Montauk books now. I saw that you were banned from LOP.  I wanted to ban myself from that horrible schizoid place.  I can't believe you said Jason Lucas is GM/Disturbed outloud.  I missed that one. lol  Anyway, so glad to have found this... thanks to Searching who mentioned on GLP there is a .com being set up.

im happy you found us, youll find it a more conducive environment here

mIrrOr

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2015, 11:33:46 AM »
NRG, thanks for your link to the Decrypted Matrix website. There's a whole lot of interesting stuff there.

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2015, 11:36:34 AM »
NRG, thanks for your link to the Decrypted Matrix website. There's a whole lot of interesting stuff there.

im working on fixing the others links .lol still working on learning the site tools, an admin i am not

Matouwac Torch

Re: the thread that couldn't exist anywhere else
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2015, 02:07:37 PM »
Topics that draw immediate shilling or bans at glp primarily and lop somewhat include chem trails, khazarians, alternative understandings of so called Jews and the events in and around wwII, the effects of the sun and planetary alignments on eqs humans and the Schumann resonance, the work of Dan Winter, Santos bonacci, Mark pasio, Rupert sheldrake, and Eric dollard, false flag event breakdowns and analysis, pushing cooperation over competition, challenging racism, and pointing out the facts of the political system being wholly a theatrical charade.

Can anyone add any others? The above are from personal experience.
MT

ninti

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2015, 07:03:01 PM »
I knew about JL /Tavistock connection as I did a big expose article on him at my home Forum over 5 years ago.
The other day when you'd sussed that mod Sloane was operating on LOP as Isabella I did shudder and wonder. But Disturbed being JL? wow, just wow..
Back to read more, and I'll be getting others elsewhere up to speed on these revelations. Thank you.

Johnwho

• Reborn
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2015, 04:03:36 AM »
Just came across this blog

http://tavistockisfaggish.blogspot.de/

"Lots of people have made the connection that Jason Lucas aka ^TrInItY^ is actually the deputy director of an Air Force project called "TENA"..."

This rabbit hole is indeed a very deep one :O
I Am One and appear as Many.
Walking hand in hand with my higher self.
I chosed not to fear anymore.
F.E.A.R = False Evidence Appearing Real
We are Life, We are Creators!

ninti

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2015, 06:06:47 AM »

"Lots of people have made the connection that Jason Lucas aka ^TrInItY^ is actually the deputy director of an Air Force project called "TENA"..."

Hi Johnwho, The TENA project is also mentioned in nrg's OP in the link he provided. Although this is very serious I did have to laugh at the name because TENA is also the name of Incontinence products and when I laugh hysterically I often type *Tena alarm* and run for the toilet .
 ;)

Johnwho

• Reborn
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2015, 07:32:04 AM »

Hi Johnwho, The TENA project is also mentioned in nrg's OP in the link he provided. Although this is very serious I did have to laugh at the name because TENA is also the name of Incontinence products and when I laugh hysterically I often type *Tena alarm* and run for the toilet .
 ;)

It is quite shocking how many CT forums are infiltrated with governemt agencies. ever heard of 4chan? in my opinion 4chan is a big big psyob and data collector :O
I Am One and appear as Many.
Walking hand in hand with my higher self.
I chosed not to fear anymore.
F.E.A.R = False Evidence Appearing Real
We are Life, We are Creators!