hello new and old..

• 429 Replies

Wizziw

• View Profile
Re: hello new and old..
« Reply #420 on: July 30, 2017, 03:30:40 PM »
Very cool, I'm excited to read it -- thanks!
signed: wizziw

Firefly369

• View Profile
« Reply #421 on: September 17, 2017, 07:56:56 PM »
Hi y'all!

I've been lurking since Nick's post on /x/.  I figured it is time to come out of the shadows and interact with everyone. 

I've been questioning the official story for many media stories for about 13 years.  It took me a couple years after 2001 to catch on, but once I knew something was odd about THAT, I did not trust many things the media said anymore.  2014 I turned off the news.  When the Podesta emails came out, I had NO CLUE about any of the hidden occult activities that were so prevalent across the world.  I was disgusted to my core and felt angry and betrayed.  I began delving deeper into topics that I had not touched before.  I was amazed by meme magick and the ability for a group of people to come together to change the attitude of a nation. 

I had an experience with an individual this spring that seemed to crack most of what was left of my resolves.  He personified pure selfishness and I KNEW at that instant that THIS is what humans should be like.  THIS is why we are here - to live in LOVE, PEACE, COMPASSION and to help one another.

From that apocalyptic moment, my life transformed.  I found others who felt the same way.  I found new friends and acquaintances who helped me rethink everything I had learned about mankind and spirituality.  I came to this forum often, twitter, youtube, ATS, etc -  and yes, even to the old GLP hideout (which has had less and less appeal to me).  Every day I learn not just one new thing, but many new things.  I am still shocked to my core how much we have been manipulated and constantly lied to so we will remain in this world of illusions....

I'm excited to jump into the threads that I have mentally processed for months now, and to bounce off ideas on people who are also digging into these topics!  :)
Not all who wander are lost....

Wizziw

• View Profile
« Reply #422 on: September 17, 2017, 10:02:38 PM »
Firefly: the podesta emails flipped my lid as well as it became obvious that there are tons of pedophiles doing sick magic that seems to work, to a notable degree,; and they are intensely protected by all the political and capitalistic powers. Omg.

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #423 on: September 18, 2017, 05:06:43 PM »
Firefly: the podesta emails flipped my lid as well as it became obvious that there are tons of pedophiles doing sick magic that seems to work, to a notable degree,; and they are intensely protected by all the political and capitalistic powers. Omg.

I'm curious, why do you say that it "seems to work"?

Wizziw

• View Profile
« Reply #424 on: September 18, 2017, 06:42:19 PM »

The pedophiles are strongly and universally protected while committing their crimes in a society that abhors pedophilia. They run things here. They don't seem especially intelligent or industrious to me, so the explanation for their success must lie elsewhere.

Wizziw

• View Profile
« Reply #425 on: September 18, 2017, 06:43:55 PM »
I think there were a bunch of us partially awakened in Oct of 2016... by the emails themselves, followed by the knee-jerk panic attempt to control the online narrative. ......

Aye, the way the story was snuffed out with ease is what really blew my mind.

Firefly369

• View Profile
« Reply #426 on: September 18, 2017, 07:37:21 PM »
I think there were a bunch of us partially awakened in Oct of 2016... by the emails themselves, followed by the knee-jerk panic attempt to control the online narrative. ......

I was aware of the media lies and the constant twisting of facts before October, but I did notice a large surge of people who seemed to suddenly wake up right around then. 

I noticed this happened across the globe about that time.  That in itself is quite significant, I think.
Not all who wander are lost....

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #427 on: September 19, 2017, 12:41:52 AM »

The pedophiles are strongly and universally protected while committing their crimes in a society that abhors pedophilia. They run things here. They don't seem especially intelligent or industrious to me, so the explanation for their success must lie elsewhere.

The left-hand path only appears to work due to the "rewards" given by the unredeemed spirits for the rape and blood sacrifice of a human child, but make no mistake, the practitioner will inevitably pay a heavy spiritual price for the transient earthly gains. As ye sow...

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: September 19, 2017, 01:45:51 AM »
Ahh the age old foil of hubris rears its ugly head..

Make no mistake these people have executed a milennia long, long con against the entirety of humanity,

They are highly intelligent.

Do not underestimate them.
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Wizziw

• View Profile
« Reply #429 on: September 19, 2017, 06:46:38 PM »
I imagine the elites I don't know much about are very intelligent. The crowd in DC, not so much.