the thread that couldn't exist anywhere else

• 231 Replies

ninti

• View Profile
Re: the thread that couldn't exist anywhere else
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2015, 08:17:11 AM »
Just came across this blog

http://tavistockisfaggish.blogspot.de/

"Lots of people have made the connection that Jason Lucas aka ^TrInItY^ is actually the deputy director of an Air Force project called "TENA"..."

This rabbit hole is indeed a very deep one :O
Hi Johnwho, The TENA project is also mentioned in nrg's OP in the link he provided. Although this is very serious I did have to laugh at the name because TENA is also the name of Incontinence products and when I laugh hysterically I often type *Tena alarm* and run for the toilet .
 ;)

It is quite shocking how many CT forums are infiltrated with governemt agencies. ever heard of 4chan? in my opinion 4chan is a big big psyob and data collector :O
I personally hadn't heard of 4chan but I read up on Wiki and boy is it huge! Shows you how much I get around  ::)

Searching in TX

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2015, 09:58:36 AM »

"Lots of people have made the connection that Jason Lucas aka ^TrInItY^ is actually the deputy director of an Air Force project called "TENA"..."

Hi Johnwho, The TENA project is also mentioned in nrg's OP in the link he provided. Although this is very serious I did have to laugh at the name because TENA is also the name of Incontinence products and when I laugh hysterically I often type *Tena alarm* and run for the toilet .
 ;)

It is quite shocking how many CT forums are infiltrated with governemt agencies. ever heard of 4chan? in my opinion 4chan is a big big psyob and data collector :O
I personally hadn't heard of 4chan but I read up on Wiki and boy is it huge! Shows you how much I get around  ::)

The only thing I know about 4chan is a comment made at LOP that if we thought what the trolls were doing there was bad, we should see how bad 4chan is.  No thank you, lol.

Johnwho

• Reborn
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2015, 10:02:49 AM »

;)

The only thing I know about 4chan is a comment made at LOP that if we thought what the trolls were doing there was bad, we should see how bad 4chan is.  No thank you, lol.

Could be a troll training camp lol. But sometimes even a blind chicken finds some corn.
I Am One and appear as Many.
Walking hand in hand with my higher self.
I chosed not to fear anymore.
F.E.A.R = False Evidence Appearing Real
We are Life, We are Creators!

Doobious Dimensions

« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2015, 10:53:59 AM »

;)

it is but dont be fooled those guys and girls over there will fuck shit up if motivated properly...shit they trolled the fuck out of Astro a few months ago

nrgiseternal

• All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2015, 10:57:42 AM »

;)

it is but dont be fooled those guys and girls over there will fuck shit up if motivated properly...shit they trolled the fuck out of Astro a few months ago

i actually admire the 4chan community, the engineered the "free bleeder" movement and weeks later dopey neo feminists were filling twitter and instagram with pics of their period running down their clothed legs.

now THATS my kind of satire
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Searching in TX

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2015, 11:06:22 AM »
lol @nrgiseternal.  There was a girl in college (a cheerleader actually) who developed toxic shock syndrome from her tampons.  She nearly died.

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2015, 11:08:56 AM »
lol @nrgiseternal.  There was a girl in college (a cheerleader actually) who developed toxic shock syndrome from her tampons.  She nearly died.

thats to my understanding thats only if you leave them in for waay too long
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Matouwac Torch

« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2015, 11:27:57 AM »

;)

Astro is one of the biggest shills on the internet.I wouldn't be surprised if that wasn't a shill false flag to buy him some (false) credibility. Though I have no idea what went done, as I have no familiarity to this particular situation.

Doobious Dimensions

« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2015, 11:32:02 AM »

;)

Astro is one of the biggest shills on the internet.I wouldn't be surprised if that wasn't a shill false flag to buy him some (false) credibility. Though I have no idea what went done, as I have no familiarity to this particular situation.

hmm

thats an angle i did not even consider...

he's an uber douche bag

Searching in TX

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2015, 11:38:16 AM »
@Doobious Dimension @Matouwac Torch

Is Astro the one that's really into astronomy?  I noticed a thread last night where they were trashing Ancient Aliens.  I was going to post about the Nazca lines, but then I was like, meh

Matouwac Torch

« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2015, 11:48:28 AM »

Is Astro the one that's really into astronomy?  I noticed a thread last night where they were trashing Ancient Aliens.  I was going to post about the Nazca lines, but then I was like, meh

Yes. He is the establishment's de facto damage control agent for all topics space related on glp, based on mountains of evidence in his posts, demeanor, and lack of EVER deviating from the 'official' position on anything. In addition, he has access to imaging, data,  technology, and graphic rendering in nearly real-time. An access and aybility that no 'amatuer astronomer' would have IMHO.

Don't waste your time on that guy. Or perhaps team of guys...
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 11:50:03 AM by Matouwac Torch »

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2015, 11:53:10 AM »

Yes. He is the establishment's de facto damage control agent for all topics space related on glp, based on mountains of evidence in his posts, demeanor, and lack of EVER deviating from the 'official' position on anything. In addition, he has access to imaging, data,  technology, and graphic rendering in nearly real-time. An access and aybility that no 'amatuer astronomer' would have IMHO.

Don't waste your time on that guy. Or perhaps team of guys...

Bump

Matouwac Torch

« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2015, 12:16:56 PM »
Looks like GM just outed himself. Top pinned thread now by the handle 'Trinity'.
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3041734/pg1

And a thread history shows all of the previously tagged to GM threads...

That place is whack.

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2015, 12:31:44 PM »
Looks like GM just outed himself. Top pinned thread now by the handle 'Trinity'.

That place is whack.

They cant see whats right in front of them..how obvious is it trinity and gm are one in the same

Searching in TX

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2015, 12:36:13 PM »

That place is whack.

They cant see whats right in front of them..how obvious is it trinity and gm are one in the same

I was on page 4 or so of that thread when a popup wanted to install some flash crap.  I taskmanager'd and ended my browser process.  Coincidence?  I don't think so.  I wasn't logged into glp.