the thread that couldn't exist anywhere else

• 232 Replies

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
Re: the thread that couldn't exist anywhere else
« Reply #210 on: June 15, 2016, 02:15:28 PM »
Errata 8s more than a bot, it's a highly sophisticated ai. Very hard to find mentions online 4chan x did some good investigating onnit

4 Chan scare the shit out of me...really they do

It's like 98 percent trolls and shills but the few legit posters are way ahead of the game breaking new info they even beat glp to the punch
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Searching in TX

• View Profile
« Reply #211 on: July 02, 2016, 09:22:41 PM »
Probably should pin this to make it easier for others to find  8)

Hack

• View Profile

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #213 on: July 06, 2016, 05:32:36 PM »

nrgiseternal

• All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: July 06, 2016, 05:34:27 PM »
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Searching in TX

• View Profile

Hack

• View Profile
« Reply #216 on: July 07, 2016, 09:09:23 AM »
I didn't mean to imply that GLP is not a controlled opposition, rhymes-with-have-a-sock operation ... just that blocking the wayback machine is easier than you think.  ;D

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #217 on: July 07, 2016, 09:29:32 AM »
I didn't mean to imply that GLP is not a controlled opposition, rhymes-with-have-a-sock operation ... just that blocking the wayback machine is easier than you think.  ;D

I understood. And you can say tavistock here. Tavistock tavistock tavistock lol.

tpfkamt

« Reply #218 on: October 16, 2016, 01:23:46 PM »
Operation Earnest Voice is an astroturfing campaign by the US government. The aim of the initiative is to use sockpuppets to spread pro-American propaganda on social networking sites based outside of the US. The campaign is operated by the United States Military Central Command (CENTCOM).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Earnest_Voice

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2011/mar/17/us-spy-operation-social-networks

http://www.stuffyoushouldknow.com/blogs/persona-management-software-a-little-birdie-created-your-opinion.htm

And this last one is directly connected to Aaron Swartz
https://www.muckrock.com/foi/united-states-of-america-10/persona-management-software-544/

Trascender

• View Profile
« Reply #219 on: November 26, 2016, 11:50:39 AM »
Hi everyone.

does anybody knows if Disclose.tv is owned or administrated by Jason Lucas too? , I find it odd that Disclose's tv  admin name is Lucas and his location always appears as a pirate flag, just asking.. maybe Im seeing things that are not there hehe

Dreamz

« Reply #220 on: November 26, 2016, 02:55:03 PM »
Hi everyone.

does anybody knows if Disclose.tv is owned or administrated by Jason Lucas too? , I find it odd that Disclose's tv  admin name is Lucas and his location always appears as a pirate flag, just asking.. maybe Im seeing things that are not there hehe

That is an amazing question

feraltoaster

• View Profile
« Reply #221 on: December 16, 2016, 02:10:29 AM »
Bianca.com was the first site to perform this experiment. Does anyone remember it? Their moderator went to Google maps.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 12:15:23 AM by feraltoaster »

Searching in TX

• View Profile
« Reply #222 on: December 24, 2016, 01:14:51 AM »
Bianca.com was the first site to perform this experiment. Does anyone remember it? Their moderator went to Google maps.

I don't think I was even on the internet that far back @feraltoaster :P

GiMPdad

• View Profile
« Reply #223 on: January 30, 2017, 01:31:36 PM »

Some quick research of Bianca.com history shows it was hugely popular message board that was a first of its time to be so open and free. Once that was realized it became a target of raiders and trolls. Eventually before the dotcom bust the website was bought by a company named Zapata. They were trying to get the edge on the internet. (When they apparently had no internet/technology previously)
 Some digging into Zapata, and it's a George Bush oil company with Direct CIa ties (this is before he even admits to having any CIA involvement before becoming director). Another article stated that the CIA was using Zapata to invest in company's behind the scenes. (Isn't it said that a CIA was also a big backer of Snapchat?)

Lots of interesting details and similarities

Old Silver

• View Profile
« Reply #224 on: January 30, 2017, 01:58:43 PM »

Some quick research of Bianca.com history shows it was hugely popular message board that was a first of its time to be so open and free. Once that was realized it became a target of raiders and trolls. Eventually before the dotcom bust the website was bought by a company named Zapata. They were trying to get the edge on the internet. (When they apparently had no internet/technology previously)
 Some digging into Zapata, and it's a George Bush oil company with Direct CIa ties (this is before he even admits to having any CIA involvement before becoming director). Another article stated that the CIA was using Zapata to invest in company's behind the scenes. (Isn't it said that a CIA was also a big backer of Snapchat?)

Lots of interesting details and similarities

There was a user at GLP by the handle Zapata . Cool guy , knowledgeable , and the feeling of something more behind that screen . I'd always spark conversation with him because of this . It doesn't surprise me about what you dug up about that company's name . He had an interesting thread " Adventures through the Multiverse.. "
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2799242/pg1

Thought I'd share considering the name rung a bell
The Sunlight Demands Your Reflection