the thread that couldn't exist anywhere else

• 232 Replies

Esmee

• View Profile
Re: the thread that couldn't exist anywhere else
« Reply #225 on: March 03, 2017, 09:15:59 PM »
Hi there, a strange thing just happened.  A friend of mine was just reading a thread at glp:  JonBenet toddler murder and Columbine High School Massacre fathers both knew each other
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3465318/pg1  .. and the thread has several links to the Lets Roll forum.  My friend clicks on the link and reads the thread over there, decided to join that forum.  Finished reading the thread at glp, and bumped it, then went back over to the other forum, was promptly banned.  She hadn't posted at that forum yet. 

Two things:  What about that thread might be info someone doesn't want out?  And why would Lets Roll act just like GLP in the instant ban for no apparent reason?  (other than my friend is a member at glp and bumped that thread... as if they are in glp watching the thread and not allowing glp members there?). 

And ok, three things.  Do you guys ban folks for having been a member at glp, or reading there?   :(

Sordid

• A wise man listens, a fool only hears many words.
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: March 03, 2017, 09:25:28 PM »
Hi there, a strange thing just happened.  A friend of mine was just reading a thread at glp:  JonBenet toddler murder and Columbine High School Massacre fathers both knew each other
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3465318/pg1  .. and the thread has several links to the Lets Roll forum.  My friend clicks on the link and reads the thread over there, decided to join that forum.  Finished reading the thread at glp, and bumped it, then went back over to the other forum, was promptly banned.  She hadn't posted at that forum yet. 

Two things:  What about that thread might be info someone doesn't want out?  And why would Lets Roll act just like GLP in the instant ban for no apparent reason?  (other than my friend is a member at glp and bumped that thread... as if they are in glp watching the thread and not allowing glp members there?). 

And ok, three things.  Do you guys ban folks for having been a member at glp, or reading there?   :(

No this is a free forum. We encourage open discussion.
~Which Wolf Wins?~

Searching in TX

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: March 03, 2017, 09:28:52 PM »

Not at all @Esmee .  We often post links to glp here.  That's where most of us met.  NRGiseternal had a thread there for awhile that was about 500 pages before he was banned.  We then had a thread at LunaticOutpost before it was heavily trolled and banned.  You can post links to any forum you would like and discuss anything on your mind.  You can even say Tavistock here. lol

Esmee

• View Profile
« Reply #228 on: March 03, 2017, 09:34:13 PM »

No this is a free forum. We encourage open discussion.

Ok, thanks Sordid!  That's very good to know.   :) 

Esmee

• View Profile
« Reply #229 on: March 03, 2017, 09:47:31 PM »

Not at all @Esmee .  We often post links to glp here.  That's where most of us met.  NRGiseternal had a thread there for awhile that was about 500 pages before he was banned.  We then had a thread at LunaticOutpost before it was heavily trolled and banned.  You can post links to any forum you would like and discuss anything on your mind.  You can even say Tavistock here. lol

Thanks Searching in TX!   :)   lol  Good to know we can say Tavistock too.  :D 

Well, I've been reading for awhile now, and thought this would be a good place to join.  A few other friends from glp are considering making the leap.   :)  So one of them tried out the Lets Roll forum and got banned without even posting yet.  I think we probably have glp-ban-anxiety as we tiptoe into other forums.  hehe  :D  Good to find a place that won't drop the guillotine at the gate.  Thanks so much! 

msmc

• View Profile
« Reply #230 on: March 05, 2017, 03:54:13 PM »
I am from there too :)   still read and post there Xx
Protect Xx

Esmee

• View Profile
« Reply #231 on: March 08, 2017, 09:42:39 AM »
Good to know, thanks!   ;D 

I am from there too :)   still read and post there Xx

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: August 02, 2017, 06:01:35 PM »
With the Ip Swapping and claims I was thinking we have a bickle encounter... if this is him he is being more stable than I have ever seen him.
but then he made this one:
op is going by : Open Your Eyes

"The Cull is 2031-2045

I don't want to do it

But I am in charge of it"

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3593687/pg5#64169948
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.