Truth in fiction

• 76 Replies

Grass is Green

• View Profile
Re: Truth in fiction
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2017, 05:09:27 PM »
When the creative juices are flowing, ideas pop into the mind from the aether. Ideas that, at some point, become palpable enough to manifest in the 3rd density in other ways, some literal, some symbolic. Creativity is more about tapping into the field than it is about making stuff up.

Iamme

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2017, 06:05:30 PM »
When the creative juices are flowing, ideas pop into the mind from the aether. Ideas that, at some point, become palpable enough to manifest in the 3rd density in other ways, some literal, some symbolic. Creativity is more about tapping into the field than it is about making stuff up.

I have experienced the creative flow. It feels like magic when I get to pluck from what is there and mix it up with a new creation. I think it was Dylan who said that songs came to him like the wind and if he didn't grab them they would continue until they found another to catch them.
"The real secret of magic is that the world is made of words," said Terence McKenna, "and that if you know the words that the world is made of, you can make of it whatever you wish."

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2017, 08:16:01 PM »

I have experienced the creative flow. It feels like magic when I get to pluck from what is there and mix it up with a new creation. I think it was Dylan who said that songs came to him like the wind and if he didn't grab them they would continue until they found another to catch them.

So imagine you've inherited dna from a bloodline that has been carefully maintained over the generations. It might be a little easier for you to tune in to those frequencies. This is what is meant by the quote, "great artists steal." It wasn't about plagiarism.

Bcjams

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2017, 12:15:10 PM »
so do they see it or do the just decide it and then do it

Possibles

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2017, 01:55:00 PM »
 When I was young I was under the impression that the few teachers I thought of as 'good' were learning more in any given day of school than the typical student.
 That became confirmed for me later when I began to teach.
 How many  of us have been in a deep conversation with someone they know well and have heard something out of their  own mouths they had no idea they knew. Yet there it was and was as familiar as an old friend.
 I wrote two six hundred page  sci-fi/fantasy novels in
2015 that went down on the page faster that I could correctly type. The 'stories' became living things that that had a true life of their own. The problem was that (for me) the left brain couldn't co-exist in the present with the right brain well and the subsequent  rewrites and spelling corrections took longer to to fix than the stories took to write. Ha!
 I think most of us have some of the blood. Some are pure bloods but some of those, 'like Blade' are born 'above' their blood.
 Paarthurnax: 'What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort'?
 I don't see most blood issues as a compulsion to do mischief. But it is more about levels of capability and the dangers inherent in power over others. The 'direction' of flow of that creative/destructive energy makes all the difference. What makes one person choose one 'side' or the other and what magic causes subsequent polarity changes is beyond me.
 And rightly so I suppose. I find mystery fun.

Iamme

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2017, 05:33:15 PM »

So imagine you've inherited dna from a bloodline that has been carefully maintained over the generations. It might be a little easier for you to tune in to those frequencies. This is what is meant by the quote, "great artists steal." It wasn't about plagiarism.

I didn't think of your thought as leading towards plagiarism, I was thinking it something like channeling (I hate that term for it). I like your suggestion that we draw from ancestral DNA or our ancestral DNA makes it easier to pluck. I've felt that I've been directed to draw or hear (musically) specific things at times, it is strange. DNA has been on my mind a lot. Many in my family have turned in their blood to see what they see. I care for some aging relatives dealing with genetic diseases that are prevalent in my line. Was it here or somewhere else there was talk about a university study looking for the "psychic gene." I'll try to find the article if I have time. Imagine the things "they" are cataloging right now based on blood. It's boggling to me. My sister and I were just talking and wondering if all people (we were specifically speaking of women) experience the world as we do and/or in what ways we are carrying gifts in our genes that give us special qualities and make our experience unique to our lines (for good and bad).
"The real secret of magic is that the world is made of words," said Terence McKenna, "and that if you know the words that the world is made of, you can make of it whatever you wish."

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2017, 11:13:48 PM »
so do they see it or do the just decide it and then do it

They see it in their mind's eye and it rings true.

DimensionsOfYou

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2017, 03:01:25 AM »
The Aristocrats joke
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Aristocrats

Setup: A family act going in to see a talent agent; either the whole family or just one family member (usually the father).
The agent asks what they do.
If the whole family is present, the act is performed for the agent; otherwise it is described.
Act: It is described in as much detail as the teller prefers.
While most tellings follow one of a few basic forms, the description of the act is meant to be an ad lib.
Traditionally, the description is tasteless and ribald. The goal is to significantly transgress social norms. Taboo acts such as incest, rape, child sexual abuse, coprophilia, coprophagia, bestiality, necrophilia and murder are common themes.
Punch line: The shocked (or intrigued) agent asks what the act is called, and the proud answer (sometimes delivered with a flourish) is: "The Aristocrats!"

It's funny for those in the know of what the elite does.

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2017, 01:03:45 PM »
just saw this on a commercial recorded on the Cartoon Network

???
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2017, 04:30:40 PM »
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

Firefly369

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2017, 06:22:26 PM »
Hansel & Gretal

Bread and sugar are great temptations which can lead to our death.

http://www.eastoftheweb.com/short-stories/UBooks/HanGre.shtml
Not all who wander are lost....

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2017, 07:56:15 PM »
Hansel & Gretal

Look past the ostensible.

Hansel and gretal was about child sacrifice, read the original, not the sanitized, they were telling us who was eating kids and why.

Plus bread and sugar are fine. Any food is fine.

What we think of as food isnt, thatts the problem
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Firefly369

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2017, 10:35:23 PM »
Hansel & Gretal

Look past the ostensible.

Hansel and gretal was about child sacrifice, read the original, not the sanitized, they were telling us who was eating kids and why.

Plus bread and sugar are fine. Any food is fine.

What we think of as food isnt, thatts the problem

I can see several things in Hansel & Gretal. 

In fact, I even see the theme that some parents will do whatever they need to do in order to survive themselves. How many stories do we read of parents using money for drugs instead of food for their kids, or the parents who sell their child to traffickers? 

I was thinking of the fact bread and sugar are addictive to many.  And when we overeat, we cause great damage to ourselves.  I always heard the tale of the kids gorging on the witch's house since they had not eaten for days.  The original does not have that detail of course but the newer tales have that theme.

And the child sacrifice in the forest ties in with the posts you have mentioned of kids being taken in the woods. Of course we still are kids hunted in the woods now....

I love the original stories.  They are horribly gory and are FICTION; I like them because how the stories have evolved fascinate me.

They (Grimm brothers) intended to trace and grasp the essence of cultural evolution and to demonstrate how natural language, stemming from the needs, customs, and rituals of the common people, created authentic bonds and helped forge civilized communities. This is one of the reasons why they called their collection of tales an educational manual (Erziehungsbuch), for the tales recalled the basic values of the Germanic people through storytelling. The Grimms wanted to bequeath the oral tales to the German people, not realizing that these tales would assume relevance in all cultures.

https://www.neh.gov/humanities/2015/marchapril/feature/how-the-grimm-brothers-saved-the-fairy-tale

Not all who wander are lost....

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2017, 10:49:24 PM »
somewhere around here http://nrgiseternal.com/index.php/topic,213.0.html maybe in there we made the connection between tales such as this and the three conditions that some of the Norse gave before accepting Christianity as their religion.

1. they were allowed to worship their own gods in their homes.
2. I cannot remember.
and 3.  They were allowed to continue the practice of abandoning unwanted children in the forest.

I think that many of these tales, Hansel and Gretel is a prime example, are indeed truth in fiction allowing us to really see the economy that springs from unwanted children being abandoned in the woods.

The witch was just out there ready to collect.

Look at Planned Parenthood today.

Same shit.  Different Day.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 11:36:57 AM by Undestroyer »

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 16, 2017, 10:54:10 AM »
I mean, COME ON. It's right freakin' there!