• View Profile
Re: Truth in fiction
« Reply #60 on: December 02, 2017, 11:01:20 AM »
From a show called The Newsroom

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 03, 2017, 12:53:07 PM »

Man, I completely forgot about this movie. Great find  8)

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 15, 2017, 07:25:06 AM »
NRG has talked about how the elites move towards goals and I think this movie depicts a model for how that sort of thing might work basically

You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 17, 2017, 08:47:53 PM »
Spoiler alert!

When Rey goes into the dark hole looking for her answers she finally see's a reflection of herself.

She had the countenance to slow down and look at what she was looking at instead of angrily lashing out and trying to change the world or what manifests as such, she came to the point of realization that all of it was inside of herself.
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 29, 2017, 07:51:24 AM »
Just saw the Last Jedi Again.

Noticed the Big Dipper again at the beginning.

It was when we were viewing the scene on the Dreadnaught that Ben Solo is on while Ben is talking.

The Big Dipper goes back to the Big bear which is the predecessor of Rothschild's lineage going by the the Dragon line informations

So Snokes is the spitting image of a reptilian Rothchild.

Compared to the emporer who made a perfect Pope Benedict.

Oh yea and snokes looks about like he is the mastermind of the arms dealers dealing to both sides and some levels above that.

What comes first Truth or fiction?

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 29, 2017, 07:57:26 AM »
I am watching Attack of the Clones and I have to say it is pretty cool how the Last Jedi actually makes the future look technologically advanced compared to the past. Now I see the reason for prequels postquels and future inbetweenquels because as film and movie technology advances, the future is always now.

montecristo777

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 29, 2017, 08:17:09 AM »

It was when we were viewing the scene on the Dreadnaught that Ben Solo is on while Ben is talking.

The Big Dipper goes back to the Big bear which is the predecessor of Rothschild's lineage going by the the Dragon line informations

Oh yea and snokes looks about like he is the mastermind of the arms dealers dealing to both sides and some levels above that.

I was avoiding watching it (always prefered LOTR to star wars), but with these things in mind, the viewing will be a lot more interesting!

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 29, 2017, 02:50:35 PM »

I was avoiding watching it (always prefered LOTR to star wars), but with these things in mind, the viewing will be a lot more interesting!

Yes, also please excuse me I got the name wrong it is the Plantard Familly https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/merovingians/merovingios_04_04.htm they also use Fleur de lis.

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 11, 2018, 09:33:31 PM »

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 13, 2018, 03:22:13 AM »
Compare the poison room in the magicians to the upside down in stranger things. Look.
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

montecristo777

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 13, 2018, 08:55:08 PM »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serial_Experiments_Lain

Serial Experiments Lain deals directly with the definition of reality, which makes its complex plot difficult to summarize. The story is primarily based on the assumption that everything flows from human thought, memory, and consciousness.Alice: "One have never existed if there is no memory." Serial Experiments Lain, Layer 13: EGO. Therefore, events on screen can be considered hallucinations of Lain, of other protagonists, or of Lain fabricating the hallucinations of others. Story misdirection is central to the plotline; even the offscreen voices or narrations' information cannot be considered truthful. The series consists of a cross-reflection of philosophical themes instead of the traditional linear events depiction: episodes are called "layers

highly recommend this one

montecristo777

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 13, 2018, 10:49:20 PM »
Compare the poison room in the magicians to the upside down in stranger things. Look.
both toxic with particles flying in the air.. The Upside Down is an alternate dimension existing in parallel to the human world, the poison room is in The Library of the Neitherlands is an archive that contains all knowledge in the universe. There are books about magic and books with a person's entire life.. Demagorgon in the upside down.. A room with the most dangerous knowledge in the universe, not accessible to the public and protected by several wards including anti-traveler wards. A book titled "The Art of Killing Gods" was located there but the Order recently moved all the books of every librarian in the Order to the Poison Room.

''But before she died, Sylvia clued Penny in to some big bad cosmic cataclysmic event heading our way: The Great Blank Spot. Apparently everyone’s life book in the library ends in 20 blank pages, and no one knows why.''

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 14, 2018, 01:31:22 AM »
both toxic with particles flying in the air.. The Upside Down is an alternate dimension existing in parallel to the human world, the poison room is in The Library of the Neitherlands is an archive that contains all knowledge in the universe. There are books about magic and books with a person's entire life.. Demagorgon in the upside down.. A room with the most dangerous knowledge in the universe, not accessible to the public and protected by several wards including anti-traveler wards. A book titled "The Art of Killing Gods" was located there but the Order recently moved all the books of every librarian in the Order to the Poison Room.

''But before she died, Sylvia clued Penny in to some big bad cosmic cataclysmic event heading our way: The Great Blank Spot. Apparently everyone’s life book in the library ends in 20 blank pages, and no one knows why.''

It's interesting to me that they portray them both so similar visually speaking and they are both Realms between our world and what lies Beyond. We all know my thoughts on coincidence
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 14, 2018, 11:40:23 AM »
Interview with "alice quinn" from magicians: It's hard to avoid what's happening in the world,” Dudley said in a recent interview. “It melts into everyone's life in one way or another. Jason puts it best, but he talks about the magic being gone as a global energy crisis, and that magic has a hand in everything in the world, regardless if humans know it or not. Are there power outages? Are planes falling from the sky? . . . It's an interesting reveal of what's actually happening in the "world

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 14, 2018, 12:34:41 PM »
So. in the magicians, fillory is a CLEAR parallel to the narnia chronicles.

So what do we make of C.Plover(CP Lover) author of the Fillory books than what do we make of lev grossmans' take on CS lewis?