Favorite Games

• 12 Replies

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
Favorite Games
« on: November 16, 2017, 11:28:53 PM »
When I was in elementary school walmarts and targets and then the department stores at the mall all provided a grand playground for a a game we would play called ditchum.

a cross between hide and seek and then...

chase...

ditchum.
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
Re: Favorite Games
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2017, 11:02:20 AM »
This game is like Monopoly with a shot of adrenaline.  The Boomerang Hotel resembles Mandalay bay as well.

https://magisterrex.wordpress.com/2011/11/03/whats-in-that-game-box-milton-bradleys-hotels-1987/
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

Possibles

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2017, 01:14:59 PM »
This game is like Monopoly with a shot of adrenaline.  The Boomerang Hotel resembles Mandalay bay as well.

https://magisterrex.wordpress.com/2011/11/03/whats-in-that-game-box-milton-bradleys-hotels-1987/
The psychic Edgar Cayce was one of americas first game designers.

I also wonder at the similarities between the planchette/quija board and the mouse/keyboard.

Possibles

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2017, 05:30:53 PM »
Pretty quiet at the forum this afternoon so...

Today I took a wrong turn and in less that twenty seconds encountered;
one ghoul
four bloatflies
two deathclaws
two supermutant suiciders

was I;
A.playing Fallout 3
B.playing Fallout New Vegas
C.Playing Fallout 4
D.Shopping in Walmart

Answer is posted at bottom
You have twenty seconds to answer, please activate our complimentary timer now...

Answer is Fallout 4
Fallout 3 and New Vegas don't have suiciders
and Walmart does't have deathclaws.

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2017, 06:14:40 PM »

one ghoul
four bloatflies
two deathclaws

was I;
A.playing Fallout 3
C.Playing Fallout 4
D.Shopping in Walmart

You have twenty seconds to answer, please activate our complimentary timer now...

Answer is Fallout 4

I needed a good chuckle today.
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2017, 06:24:02 PM »
Heres a game my friends and i sometimes play, warning, if you enter with doubt, just abort the game.  If you enter with fear, you may proceed, but buckle up.

Wait until dawn or dusk and get in a dimly lit room (barely able to see yourself)

Fill a large bowl with water and place three candles in triangle formation around the bowl.

Prick your left ring finger and drop 3 drops of blood into the bowl, no more, no less.

Now say " through that which i enter/the same by which i leave/take this offering to/show me that which i must see"
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Searching in TX

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2017, 12:33:37 AM »

one ghoul
four bloatflies
two deathclaws

was I;
A.playing Fallout 3
C.Playing Fallout 4
D.Shopping in Walmart

Answer is Fallout 4
lol, good one

Firefly369

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2017, 01:21:00 PM »
Heres a game my friends and i sometimes play, warning, if you enter with doubt, just abort the game.  If you enter with fear, you may proceed, but buckle up.

Wait until dawn or dusk and get in a dimly lit room (barely able to see yourself)

Fill a large bowl with water and place three candles in triangle formation around the bowl.

Prick your left ring finger and drop 3 drops of blood into the bowl, no more, no less.

Now say " through that which i enter/the same by which i leave/take this offering to/show me that which i must see"

It does not surprise me that this is a "game"  ??? you and your friends play.    :-\

I prefer Clue and Racko myself, because I usually win ;)
Not all who wander are lost....

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2017, 06:37:06 PM »

That is pretty hard core.

Possibles

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2017, 08:38:03 PM »

Being a fool by nature and aspiration, I considered making a good natured joke about your game.
However, after careful consultation with my giblets I decided instead to amend my short list of essential survival rules.
Number one will be changed from
'Don't insult the person who cooks your food'
to
'Don't tease Magicians'.

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2017, 10:37:23 PM »

Being a fool by nature and aspiration, I considered making a good natured joke about your game.
However, after careful consultation with my giblets I decided instead to amend my short list of essential survival rules.
to
'Don't tease Magicians'.

Now i must know, i can take a joke.

Possibles

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2017, 02:50:51 PM »

to
'Don't tease Magicians'.

Ok Nick, but you asked for it. I would have gone something like this.

To Firefly
To Undestroyer
I also thought about commenting on Nicks game. But I often use irony when I communicate. This can be misconstrued to be sarcasm, especially when conveyed in words rather than in person.
I am concerned that Nick or one of his friends might might misunderstand and use a spell to turn
me into something unnatural.
Once I had a girlfriend who turned me into a newt (I got better). But I'm not cross, she was totaly worth it.
Anyway you have more courage than I, and don't tell Nick I said this.
Wait... I'm in PM mode right?

Iamme

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2017, 03:20:53 PM »

to
'Don't tease Magicians'.

Ok Nick, but you asked for it. I would have gone something like this.

To Firefly
To Undestroyer
I also thought about commenting on Nicks game. But I often use irony when I communicate. This can be misconstrued to be sarcasm, especially when conveyed in words rather than in person.
I am concerned that Nick or one of his friends might might misunderstand and use a spell to turn
me into something unnatural.
Once I had a girlfriend who turned me into a newt (I got better). But I'm not cross, she was totaly worth it.
Anyway you have more courage than I, and don't tell Nick I said this.
Wait... I'm in PM mode right?

funny :)
"The real secret of magic is that the world is made of words," said Terence McKenna, "and that if you know the words that the world is made of, you can make of it whatever you wish."