The Magick of Engagement

• 4 Replies

Grass is Green

• View Profile
The Magick of Engagement
« on: December 01, 2017, 11:25:26 AM »
The number of active posters here in our little corner of the universe represents but a small percentage of those who are here silently taking in and considering the information posted. To the silent majority of (although I dislike the term) "lurkers," I have a message for you.

You have an opportunity to tap into a bit of magick that you are not using, and it requires very little effort and virtually zero risk. All you have to do to gain the benefits of the magick of engagement...is to engage.

Post a question, observation, proposition, or any crazy idea or theory you may have in this thread, and I will personally respond in the most earnest way that I can. Not that my response is a gift, rather it's the opposite. Your engagement is a gift not only to the rest of us, but to yourself.

The magick of engagement is such that once you throw your energetic "hat into the ring," new potentials within you will emerge. Potential thoughts, inspirations, and paths of inquiry of which you were previously unconscious. Think of it as getting behind the wheel of a car for the first time. It may be a little uncomfortable at first, but once that feeling wears off, and it will, your mind will be opened up to new horizons.

Do yourself a favor and post something, anything that interests you. You'll get an earnest, non-judgmental response from me, whatever that may be worth to you, likely as well as from other members here, as an act of gratitude for your contribution to all of our growth.

We are all one. We all represent a unique perspective for the All. Your perspective is just as valuable as anyone else's. We look forward to anything you may have to say.

Namaste.

Daozen

• View Profile
Re: The Magick of Engagement
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2017, 04:19:55 PM »
OK you asked for it: I had been meaning to ask NRG if house Abrasax were aware of the shift, and if they were looking for "energetic healing/harmonization" of their dynasty. He mentioned Abrasax once:

​I actually enjoyed it. ok so some obvious stuff, genetics is gonna go much further much faster than anyone thinks, the splices, already exist today(island of Dr moreau,werewolf legends) also earth is a loosh farm, while it's not our physical dna that's gets harvested our life force does[/size]remember the line earth is more valuable than all of the elder Abraxas estates combined...also Abraxas is the name of a powr full and ancient identity, that bloodline rules the universe a not so subtle clue about who really runs the show​

Good luck getting an answer on that one from him. he's incredibly tight-lipped about it. lol.

[/color]

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2017, 12:49:05 PM »
Abraxas is the closest thing to what modern day Christians refer to as God.

"They hold that their chief is Abraxas; and, on this account, that word contains in itself the numbers amounting to three hundred and sixty-five.” Abraxas or Abrasax becomes a de facto ruler of the “364 kingdoms of spirits (plus himself)” due to the fact that his name has a high numerical value that equals to 365, the number of days in the year."

https://theaeoneye.com/2011/07/12/the-chimera-androgyne-the-esoteric-mystique-of-baphomet-and-abraxas-part-2/

Daozen

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2017, 07:54:24 PM »
I did not realize Abrasax was so close in nature to "God." The Romans worshipped Jupiter. Maybe Rome and its empire was the point of contact with the off-world loosh harvesting mechanism. Maybe it still is. The Vatican apparently "owns" our souls. Though I dispute that.

And then you have Baal. There is a historical precedent in Gnostic myth for everything in Jupiter Ascending.

Then there's the ship that Caine Wise descends in. The pilot is an elephant called Nesh. Ganesh. Which refers to the male power.

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2017, 07:29:56 PM »
I did not realize Abrasax was so close in nature to "God." The Romans worshipped Jupiter. Maybe Rome and its empire was the point of contact with the off-world loosh harvesting mechanism. Maybe it still is. The Vatican apparently "owns" our souls. Though I dispute that.

And then you have Baal. There is a historical precedent in Gnostic myth for everything in Jupiter Ascending.

Then there's the ship that Caine Wise descends in. The pilot is an elephant called Nesh. Ganesh. Which refers to the male power.

The romans worshiped different "gods" for different reasons. For instance christmas is just a repackaging of the roman festival of saturnalia. The hebrews worship baal, according to their own texts.