Role Reversal: You tell me whats going on here.

• 43 Replies

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
Role Reversal: You tell me whats going on here.
« on: December 02, 2017, 06:26:14 PM »
McKamey Manor
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
Re: Role Reversal: You tell me whats going on here.
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2017, 07:44:25 PM »
Looks like lots of experiential terror

https://www.mckameymanor.com/photos
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2017, 08:13:26 PM »
So Russ McKamey the owner is ex navy. We all know about the navies ulterior purpose.

Watch a video from 2010 of that place, than one from 2014 or after, notice anything?

Also there is no charge for entry although that setup cost an easy half million, all you need to do is bring a can of dog  food to be donated to a local charity...

Oh and a group in vegas live streams it and charges 20k per person to watch, and they direct what goes on during the "tour"

But the dont kick any back to ole Russ, just ask him
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2017, 08:13:46 PM »
 Also the wait list is over 17,000 deep

Firefly369

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2017, 09:06:20 PM »
So Russ McKamey the owner is ex navy. We all know about the navies ulterior purpose.

Watch a video from 2010 of that place, than one from 2014 or after, notice anything?

Also there is no charge for entry although that setup cost an easy half million, all you need to do is bring a can of dog  food to be donated to a local charity...

Oh and a group in vegas live streams it and charges 20k per person to watch, and they direct what goes on during the "tour"

In this video, you can hear him mention the people in Vegas and how "Rosie" should not let them down.  Interestingly, although she is having a panic attack, she has not bitten off any of her lipstick, nor is she crying, nor does her eye makeup have any smudges.  That's very expensive makeup to stay on like that.  The constant flash photography must be psychological, but I also think he sells these photos somewhere.  Probably on the dark net...

The Guardian did a video about the place a couple years ago.  With SOO many people on the waiting list, how come this one women makes it back for 2 years in a row? 

This video lists that you must bring 4 cans of dog food to feed his greyhounds for admission.
 (Dog food Cans are usually about $2-3/each.)   

He seems to have 7 dogs- 5 greyhounds, 1 chow/shepherd mix and 1 pit mix.  San Diego county only allows 6 dogs, unless you get a kennel license....

Burt Ward (Robin) has a large dog rescue about 90 min north of San Diego in Norco, CA.  Gentle Giants has had mixed reviews for many, many years in the local animal community.  If you are well connected, you are treated well by them.  But they have also sold many people sick dogs.
 http://www.doodlekisses.com/group/doodledebateclub/forum/topics/gentle-giants-rescue-and

http://www.gentlegiantnews.com/

It's one of those rescues that pounce into the shelter anytime a purebred arrives, and will snatch the dog up so the "ignorant public" does not adopt it.  Sorry for the off topic... but Russ' dogs seem to be very well matched in color and size.  I would think he either adopted them straight from a track together OR from one local source, who happened to rescue dogs in bulk. 

And why are his children interviewed in this video?  Why did the videographer film the kids playing on the grass in front of the house?  Is it to portray him as a normal family man?  Where is the kid's mom?  Why would she approve of her children being in a piece about their father's torture abuse house? 

The biggest haunting that happens is the demons that are created within you from attending, and from the demons you must face internally in order to survive.
Not all who wander are lost....

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2017, 10:07:18 PM »

In this video, you can hear him mention the people in Vegas and how "Rosie" should not let them down.  Interestingly, although she is having a panic attack, she has not bitten off any of her lipstick, nor is she crying, nor does her eye makeup have any smudges.  That's very expensive makeup to stay on like that.  The constant flash photography must be psychological, but I also think he sells these photos somewhere.  Probably on the dark net...

The Guardian did a video about the place a couple years ago.  With SOO many people on the waiting list, how come this one women makes it back for 2 years in a row? 

This video lists that you must bring 4 cans of dog food to feed his greyhounds for admission.
 (Dog food Cans are usually about $2-3/each.)   

He seems to have 7 dogs- 5 greyhounds, 1 chow/shepherd mix and 1 pit mix.  San Diego county only allows 6 dogs, unless you get a kennel license....

Burt Ward (Robin) has a large dog rescue about 90 min north of San Diego in Norco, CA.  Gentle Giants has had mixed reviews for many, many years in the local animal community.  If you are well connected, you are treated well by them.  But they have also sold many people sick dogs.
 http://www.doodlekisses.com/group/doodledebateclub/forum/topics/gentle-giants-rescue-and

http://www.gentlegiantnews.com/

It's one of those rescues that pounce into the shelter anytime a purebred arrives, and will snatch the dog up so the "ignorant public" does not adopt it.  Sorry for the off topic... but Russ' dogs seem to be very well matched in color and size.  I would think he either adopted them straight from a track together OR from one local source, who happened to rescue dogs in bulk. 

And why are his children interviewed in this video?  Why did the videographer film the kids playing on the grass in front of the house?  Is it to portray him as a normal family man?  Where is the kid's mom?  Why would she approve of her children being in a piece about their father's torture abuse house? 

The biggest haunting that happens is the demons that are created within you from attending, and from the demons you must face internally in order to survive.

Not HIS greyhounds, a greyhound charity, operationgreyhound.com

Firefly369

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2017, 12:04:39 AM »
Not HIS greyhounds, a greyhound charity, operationgreyhound.com

I think the dogs in the video ARE his dogs and not foster dogs for OG.  But yes, he collects donations for operation greyhound. (And most counties still ask you to get a kennel license if you are over the limit, even if the dogs in your care are fosters).

He started with a only backyard haunt several years ago.  He and his wife both ran the backyard haunt and charged minimal costs.
"Russ and Carol turn out to be two of the nicest people you'll ever meet. Both are in their 50s, she a legal secretary, he retired Navy working for a veterans organization. Carol cares for sick and abused greyhound dogs from Mexico."

sounds like an amazing couple, huh?  Their kids are very young for them to be in their 50s.... 
http://www.chicagotribune.com/la-trb-mckamey-manor-haunt-san-diego-10201228-story.html

Here's the race track in Mexico where the greyhounds are probably from:
http://www.ocregister.com/2015/03/17/from-here-to-the-border-group-rescues-greyhounds-from-tijuana-turns-former-racing-dogs-into-family-pets/

This article puts him at 58 now, living in an upscale San Diego suburban neighborhood.  The current medium home value in Rancho Peñasquitos is $740,600.  Look at their jobs... (listed above). 

Participants were carefully selected, but once admitted, the only cost of admission was a donation of dog food for Operation Greyhound, a nonprofit greyhound rescue organization.

An official with the El Cajon-based organization confirmed that McKamey collected donations of dog food for the nonprofit and also helped it raise money.
http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/watchdog/sdut-mckamey-returns-2015oct28-htmlstory.html

Operation Greyhound  http://www.operationgreyhound.com/
2015 Tax Return http://990s.foundationcenter.org/990_pdf_archive/330/330624624/330624624_201512_990.pdf
(note this: THE PRESIDENT, BRUNA PALMATIER AND VICE PRESIDENT, ROBERT PALMATIER ARE MARRIED TWO OTHER DIRECTORS, LYMAN HATCH AND LYNN HATCH ARE ALSO MARRIED)
Also note most of their money is listed in the land, buildings, and equipment category, but it is listed under "other" and not specified what that means.

Another odd thing is that greyhounds are actually very peaceful, quiet, gentle family pets.  How do they react to the screaming on the grounds?   How do they react to the negative energies in the air?  Why would you want to get dogs that were hyper sensitive to anxiety issues and then have your customers around your pets and ruin your pets' psyches?

Here's an old scribd doc someone started about notes about the place.  They question where the money comes from too. 
https://www.scribd.com/document/244772573/Mckamey-Manor

« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 12:25:08 AM by Firefly369 »

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2017, 12:49:07 AM »
 He actually moved the haunt to tennesse and alabama

Its now two stages, the first 5 hours are in tn, if you pass that you get to go to the huntsville alabama location, a place weve spoken about here before.

Possibles

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2017, 02:08:06 AM »
In the victim (Prey), dozens of neuropeptides called endorphins activate mimicking the effect of opiates. Opoid receptors Delta, Kappa, Mu, reduce pain, and Nociceptin increases it.
Mu, Delta, bring euphoria.
Kappa produces dysphoria during distress.
Endorphins released from pituitary.
'Sub-space' is a trance like total submission to a master.
'Top-space' is a trance the master recieves through 'dark empathy'. Powerful bonds exist between players at this level.
The master(predator) generates oxytocin and vasopressin. Theyare social hormones that induce feelings of possession and territoriality in males.
These are the scientifically measurable things, yet this is fundamentally a spiritual experience.
This is a game gone to extremes. There is no true satisfaction in this path so the behavior escalates until it becomes more and more grotesque.
This is the same energetic exchange as RITUAL MURDER.

Firefly369

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2017, 10:42:23 AM »
In the victim (Prey), dozens of neuropeptides called endorphins activate mimicking the effect of opiates. Opoid receptors Delta, Kappa, Mu, reduce pain, and Nociceptin increases it.
'Top-space' is a trance the master recieves through 'dark empathy'. Powerful bonds exist between players at this level.
The master(predator) generates oxytocin and vasopressin. Theyare social hormones that induce feelings of possession and territoriality in males.
These are the scientifically measurable things, yet this is fundamentally a spiritual experience.
This is a game gone to extremes. There is no true satisfaction in this path so the behavior escalates until it becomes more and more grotesque.

I am in awe of your answer.

I knew none of that.  Thank you for educating us.

I could tell you more about the dogs... 😂

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2017, 01:02:04 PM »
Huntsville, AL: home to the nation's top defense contractors.

http://www.al.com/business/index.ssf/2014/04/governments_top_5_contractors.html

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2017, 01:16:04 PM »

Possibles

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2017, 01:33:55 PM »

I am in awe of your answer.

I knew none of that.  Thank you for educating us.

I could tell you more about the dogs... 😂
This is a dynamic which is natural in man and beast. Again, it's about intent and intensity as to whether it serves creation or destruction. Animals are rarely capable of any true choices so they tend to serve nature each in their own way. 
 There is also a 'higher' level of empathy which is intention-less but that exhists in states of being where concepts like power, dominance, and submission are meaningless. Some monster hunters experience this but it is not something they can control, it is gifted. And it's not about action so much as it is about hosting an environment where monsters cannot function.
 Realizing this state of mind begins with recognizing and releasing the monster within, and seeing it's only a paper tiger which we alone empower or starve.
 The environments created in haunted houses here nurture and empower the parasitic
entity by way of voluntary forfeiture by the thrall.
Yet these roles are only window dressing.
They are mutual soul/cell mates.
Tool's Vicarious.

When Bill Clinton said, 'I feel your pain', he neglected to say that he liked the feeling. If you believe the polls he was elected twice.

Even pop psychology knows a little about this. On a physical level, smell, though not always consciouly detectable, plays a large role in these environments.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/time-travelling-apollo/201610/i-feel-your-pain-literally

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2017, 02:09:13 PM »
So the new McKamey Manor in TN and AL, is now a 36 hour solo experience called "ressurection"

first you spend 5 hours in "hollys playhouse"doing 5 hours of "physical challenges" with a yoga instructor named holly.

than you move on to the woods for Cadis SIlvis "murder in the woods"

and if you survive THAT(which apparently no one has) you moved on to McKamey Manor in Hunstville, though no one seems to know where it is

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2017, 04:17:51 PM »
"We wouldn’t be infamous if we weren’t able to deliver the product.”

Which is?

A sly grin. “100% fear. We’re good at it. We’re the best at it.”

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/oct/30/extreme-haunted-house-masochists-mckamey-manor