No more tom foolery. Its time.

• 122 Replies

Firefly369

• View Profile
Re: No more tom foolery. Its time.
« Reply #60 on: January 10, 2018, 01:20:43 AM »
"One theme of Bourgeois's work is that of childhood trauma and hidden emotion."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louise_Bourgeois

From her work, I get the impression that she was tortured by her father.  He was not circumcised and he sexually assaulted her, locked her in the cage, used tapestry needles to physically abuse her, and broke her down mentally. 

Bourgeois stated that the Cells represent “different types of pain; physical, emotional and psychological, mental and intellectual… Each Cell deals with a fear. Fear is pain… Each Cell deals with the pleasure of the voyeur, the thrill of looking and being looked at.”

Can you see why Handlers would like her work?  It empowers them. 

The Spider is an ode to my mother. She was my best friend. Like a spider, my mother was a weaver. My family was in the business of tapestry restoration, and my mother was in charge of the workshop. Like spiders, my mother was very clever. Spiders are friendly presences that eat mosquitoes. We know that mosquitoes spread diseases and are therefore unwanted. So, spiders are helpful and protective, just like my mother.

— Louise Bourgeois

She saw her dad as a pest, one that she wishes she could harm and be completely destroyed from her life.  (She has another art piece where the person is cut apart on the table.)   She makes the spiders big because they are big and scary, and can hide and protect her tiny children.  The spider legs also look like cage legs... or under legs under a table... all of which she made into other pieces... places where a child would hide and be protected from their scary dad.   

The friend (the spider – why the spider?) because my best friend was my mother and she was deliberate, clever, patient, soothing, reasonable, dainty, subtle, indispensable, neat, and as useful as a spider. She could also defend herself, and me, by refusing to answer ‘stupid’, inquisitive, embarrassing, personal questions.
I shall never tire of representing her.
I want to: eat, sleep, argue, hurt, destroy …
Why do you?
My reasons belong exclusively to me.
The treatment of Fear.
(Quoted in Louise Bourgeois, p.62.)

She said in another interview "Fear makes the world go round."
http://www.tate.org.uk/art/artworks/bourgeois-maman-t12625

Is that the impression we want to leave for our own children, even if it was her experience? 

THIS is not breasts or whatever else the museums claim.  THIS is an uncircumcised penis hanging from the ceiling at some of the top art museums around the globe.  http://www.tate.org.uk/context-comment/articles/lumps-bumps-bulbs-bubbles-bulges-slits-turds-coils-craters-wrinkles-and

THIS looks like a cluster of uncircumcised penises.  http://www.tate.org.uk/art/artworks/bourgeois-avenza-t07781

This is what ((they)) want to have on display, what they want people to love and respect.  They want people to be exposed to all this "art" and marvel at the bumps and bulges.  It's like Podesta and his "artwork" of kids being tortured.  Her work screams of the same pain, the same anguish.  This isn't something we should adore.  We should not LOVE someone's pain.  (Like McKamey Manor does...)

Almost everyone I have talked to who is waking up has some sort of abuse in their past.  It seems people either wake up and deal with it, or they want to live in worlds that differ from the "norms" of society.  We see them join the feminists, the extreme LGBQTXYZ crowd, and/or they become abusers themselves. 

For these museums to cherish pain...  this is a clue something is backwards and amiss.

----
I have feelers out for the glasses, too.  I did some searching  and found, of course, top places in Beverly Hills, Tokyo, New York, and London where you could get SIMILAR glasses, and surely custom order these exact glasses.  For thousands... so I'm looking at cheaper options.

In Harry Potter they say, "It's really the wand that chooses the wizard, of course..."   Ideally, these glasses should be thought of in a similar manner.  Not only does it matter WHO makes them, but it matters how YOU feel about them.  You need to have a pair that you will feel comfortable in, that will fit your style, that you can be confident in and want to wear often.  And, you'd want friends and neighbors wearing similar ones (even if theirs were not quartz) so you were not singled out as a target...
Not all who wander are lost....

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 10, 2018, 10:47:09 AM »
"One theme of Bourgeois's work is that of childhood trauma and hidden emotion."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louise_Bourgeois

From her work, I get the impression that she was tortured by her father.  He was not circumcised and he sexually assaulted her, locked her in the cage, used tapestry needles to physically abuse her, and broke her down mentally. 

Bourgeois stated that the Cells represent “different types of pain; physical, emotional and psychological, mental and intellectual… Each Cell deals with a fear. Fear is pain… Each Cell deals with the pleasure of the voyeur, the thrill of looking and being looked at.”

Can you see why Handlers would like her work?  It empowers them. 

The Spider is an ode to my mother. She was my best friend. Like a spider, my mother was a weaver. My family was in the business of tapestry restoration, and my mother was in charge of the workshop. Like spiders, my mother was very clever. Spiders are friendly presences that eat mosquitoes. We know that mosquitoes spread diseases and are therefore unwanted. So, spiders are helpful and protective, just like my mother.

— Louise Bourgeois

She saw her dad as a pest, one that she wishes she could harm and be completely destroyed from her life.  (She has another art piece where the person is cut apart on the table.)   She makes the spiders big because they are big and scary, and can hide and protect her tiny children.  The spider legs also look like cage legs... or under legs under a table... all of which she made into other pieces... places where a child would hide and be protected from their scary dad.   

The friend (the spider – why the spider?) because my best friend was my mother and she was deliberate, clever, patient, soothing, reasonable, dainty, subtle, indispensable, neat, and as useful as a spider. She could also defend herself, and me, by refusing to answer ‘stupid’, inquisitive, embarrassing, personal questions.
I shall never tire of representing her.
I want to: eat, sleep, argue, hurt, destroy …
Why do you?
My reasons belong exclusively to me.
The treatment of Fear.
(Quoted in Louise Bourgeois, p.62.)

She said in another interview "Fear makes the world go round."
http://www.tate.org.uk/art/artworks/bourgeois-maman-t12625

Is that the impression we want to leave for our own children, even if it was her experience? 

THIS is not breasts or whatever else the museums claim.  THIS is an uncircumcised penis hanging from the ceiling at some of the top art museums around the globe.  http://www.tate.org.uk/context-comment/articles/lumps-bumps-bulbs-bubbles-bulges-slits-turds-coils-craters-wrinkles-and

THIS looks like a cluster of uncircumcised penises.  http://www.tate.org.uk/art/artworks/bourgeois-avenza-t07781

This is what ((they)) want to have on display, what they want people to love and respect.  They want people to be exposed to all this "art" and marvel at the bumps and bulges.  It's like Podesta and his "artwork" of kids being tortured.  Her work screams of the same pain, the same anguish.  This isn't something we should adore.  We should not LOVE someone's pain.  (Like McKamey Manor does...)

Almost everyone I have talked to who is waking up has some sort of abuse in their past.  It seems people either wake up and deal with it, or they want to live in worlds that differ from the "norms" of society.  We see them join the feminists, the extreme LGBQTXYZ crowd, and/or they become abusers themselves. 

For these museums to cherish pain...  this is a clue something is backwards and amiss.

----
I have feelers out for the glasses, too.  I did some searching  and found, of course, top places in Beverly Hills, Tokyo, New York, and London where you could get SIMILAR glasses, and surely custom order these exact glasses.  For thousands... so I'm looking at cheaper options.

In Harry Potter they say, "It's really the wand that chooses the wizard, of course..."   Ideally, these glasses should be thought of in a similar manner.  Not only does it matter WHO makes them, but it matters how YOU feel about them.  You need to have a pair that you will feel comfortable in, that will fit your style, that you can be confident in and want to wear often.  And, you'd want friends and neighbors wearing similar ones (even if theirs were not quartz) so you were not singled out as a target...

Wow, you hit the nail on the head with those sculptures. In the reversal world of tptb, it makes total sense that they would use her art as a beacon of the "beauty" that comes from childhood trauma.

Firefly369

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 10, 2018, 11:17:54 AM »
Wow, you hit the nail on the head with those sculptures. In the reversal world of tptb, it makes total sense that they would use her art as a beacon of the "beauty" that comes from childhood trauma.

@montecristo77 brilliantly told me that "oh my.. it seems like one could drug someone and then make them go through one of these parks, for mind control ops or..."

And he is exactly right.  It's like a display of trigger cues for victims.   For many victims, you probably do not even need the drugs, as they can be retriggered by visual and verbal cues. 

Also, take note of the cage in Louise's art "collection"... just like the cage in McKamey Manor that ALWAYS had to be part of your "experience."   

This is what a SRA victim posted on Twitter a few days ago:

I was 10 - sent to Portland to visit family friends. They took me to Oceanside. I was carried into a forest in a cage & made to witness vicious rape/murder of a young boy during a "purge party" Not sure if this was Bohemian Grove or somewhere else. One of my worst memories so far

https://twitter.com/SaRaAshcraft/status/937182215368314886

Note the cage...

MonteCristo pointed out it is like Saturn's cube... the corners and sharp angles meant to imprison you....
Not all who wander are lost....

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 10, 2018, 08:46:43 PM »
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

zelezny

• View Profile
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 10:07:26 PM by zelezny »

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 11, 2018, 10:17:33 AM »
Possible source for custom cut lenses: https://www.swiftglass.com/quartz/

BigBlue82

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 12, 2018, 08:40:19 AM »
This maybe easier than I thought, but I need NRG to chime in on this for confirmation. Most Welder's use Cobalt Blue Lenses on their welding glasses/goggles. Cobalt seems to be a specific type of Blue Quartz that has some magnetic properties, in which Telsa even prized and used Cobalt Glass for in his experiments.

Anyway's Cobalt glass lenses are easy to find and can be easily fashioned to a hand made silver frame as they sell the glass lenses separately. The trick is that you need the Cobalt lenses to be made actual glass which is a form of quartz, but it seems that the real glass cobalt lenses are only to be found in the older welding glasses/goggles. The new stuff is made out of a plastic poly-carbonate and tinted blue LOL. I wonder if these welding companies got a memo from the government to stop making real Blue Cobalt Welding Glasses....

Here is an article that discusses  the change in the standard of welding lenses from a glass to plastic. It even goes on to say how the glass lenses are highly sought after. My favorite part of the article even mentions them as having a mythological status amongst welders (odd choice of words) as they say,  "they have achieved almost mythical characteristics and if you are lucky enough to find a pair in usable condition." : http://blog.phillips-safety.com/cool-blue-welding-lenses/

Apparently many welders have wrote to the company about this wonder glass offering a lot of money for it, yet the company refuses to make the product even though there seems to be a demand for it and they could sell it for what ever price they wanted to sell it for: https://app.aws.org/forum/topic_show.pl?tid=18881

Will these Cobalt Blue Lenses work Nick?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 09:40:33 AM by BigBlue82 »
"Nearly all men can handle adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."- Abraham Lincoln

"We buy things we don't need, with money we don't have, to impress people we don't like..."

BigBlue82

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 12, 2018, 09:52:50 AM »
It seems it's an "industry standard" to remove the actual Cobalt from the lenses now according to multiple Welding Companies that use to produce the glass. I find this extremely odd when welders are saying they want their Cobalt Glass Lenses back and are willing to pay top dollar for it too. Something is up...

Look at this website here: http://www.wenslens.com/
-Second paragraph down: "We provide Wens Lens & Aulektro Brand Welding Lenses. We have taken the AO Weld Cool lens of the past and redesigned it without Cobalt."
"Nearly all men can handle adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."- Abraham Lincoln

"We buy things we don't need, with money we don't have, to impress people we don't like..."

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 12, 2018, 12:57:17 PM »
It seems it's an "industry standard" to remove the actual Cobalt from the lenses now according to multiple Welding Companies that use to produce the glass. I find this extremely odd when welders are saying they want their Cobalt Glass Lenses back and are willing to pay top dollar for it too. Something is up...

-Second paragraph down: "We provide Wens Lens & Aulektro Brand Welding Lenses. We have taken the AO Weld Cool lens of the past and redesigned it without Cobalt."

The original ones will
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

BigBlue82

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 12, 2018, 01:03:42 PM »

The original ones will

Thank you Nick! I just bought an old pair off Ebay for $30.00. Is removing the frames and replacing them with sterling silver frames absolutely necessary?

I want to experiment with these glasses without ruining them. Perhaps I can wrap 99% Silver Wire around frames they already comes with. Will that be enough or does the cobalt glass have to be in direct contact with the silver or just in close proximity of the glass?

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 12, 2018, 01:27:45 PM »
You can also find low gauge sterling silver wire that's very inexpensive and fashion your own frames. Also try searching online for blue quartz filters, not lenses.

eastside

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 12, 2018, 01:30:58 PM »
Interesting mix of cobalt quartz and silver.

"Photographing by Ultra-Violet Rays"

https://books.google.com/books?id=wSZJAQAAMAAJ&pg=RA3-PA22&lpg=RA3-PA22&dq=cobalt+glass+quartz+lens&source=bl&ots=IBCc6_aWlP&sig=nles4hNHQBzYa4Jgcbot6D_uqVE&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj52cqBg9PYAhXLy4MKHSI0AS0Q6AEIXjAJ#v=onepage&q=cobalt%20glass%20quartz%20lens&f=false

Would a "this film of metallic silver deposited chemically upon the surface of a quartz lens," work as well? as opposed to silver frames?

BigBlue82

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 12, 2018, 02:15:17 PM »
You can also find low gauge sterling silver wire that's very inexpensive and fashion your own frames. Also try searching online for blue quartz filters, not lenses.

I looked for optical lenses and there isn't much on Google. Alibaba has a ton of stuff, but I don't know what I'm looking for there.
This seems promising: https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/QB23-blue-optical-filters_60124068795.html?spm=a2700.7724857.5.17.2db856dx6yHsW&s=p

Here is a list of quite of few more, but I honestly don't know what I'm looking for. These are all Optical Grade Lenses which mean they are " synthetically fused silica". Quartz glass qualities that can be used for optics consist of high-purity, synthetically produced, molten quartz material. This type of quartz glass is also known as "fused-silica".
https://www.alibaba.com/showroom/cobalt-blue-optical-filter-plate.html
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 02:26:00 PM by BigBlue82 »

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 12, 2018, 03:05:55 PM »

I looked for optical lenses and there isn't much on Google. Alibaba has a ton of stuff, but I don't know what I'm looking for there.
This seems promising: https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/QB23-blue-optical-filters_60124068795.html?spm=a2700.7724857.5.17.2db856dx6yHsW&s=p

Here is a list of quite of few more, but I honestly don't know what I'm looking for. These are all Optical Grade Lenses which mean they are " synthetically fused silica". Quartz glass qualities that can be used for optics consist of high-purity, synthetically produced, molten quartz material. This type of quartz glass is also known as "fused-silica".
https://www.alibaba.com/showroom/cobalt-blue-optical-filter-plate.html

Steer clear of fused quartz and borosilicate, both of which are synthetic. Personally I avoid alibaba because it seems to be more about quantity than quality.