Sharing prosperity tips

• 9 Replies

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
Sharing prosperity tips
« on: January 10, 2018, 11:26:48 AM »
I mentioned a precious metals/numismatics broker named victor a few months ago.

At that time he advised me on sone palladium coins made by the us mint. Bought ms 70s, for 2900,each. The 69s are selling for 4000 at the moment and it is less than a year old. With only 15000 in total made it wont be long before the ms 70s (sheldon grading scale of coins) will be 10,000 each.

I thought buying 5 was excessive at the time. Not only are they incredibly difficult to find now, i wish i had bought them all.

Victor is an old school italian from brooklyn, whos so transparently excited about his milieu, dishonesty would beam off him like a sun ray in a hall of mirrors.

His number is 631 650 9615 for those interested
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Grass is Green

• View Profile
Re: Sharing prosperity tips
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2018, 12:14:05 PM »
Let him know I've saved his number and will contact him later on down the road when I have some capital in place to start. Thank you, brother.

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2018, 12:15:35 PM »
For those who remember, Northrop stock is up nearly $100 from a year ago.

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2018, 02:25:08 PM »
For those who remember, Northrop stock is up nearly $100 from a year ago.

;)
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2018, 02:25:42 PM »
If gw pharma hits 90s buy it always pops back to 120-150

Firefly369

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2018, 06:31:08 PM »

Thank You for all your tips. I was overjoyed for your good fortune when I saw your post this morning.  I did save Victor's number, as one day I will buy coins from him.  He sounds like my kind of person.  ;)
Not all who wander are lost....

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2018, 06:39:07 PM »

Thank You for all your tips. I was overjoyed for your good fortune when I saw your post this morning.  I did save Victor's number, as one day I will buy coins from him.  He sounds like my kind of person.  ;)

You don't have to buy them from Victor, you just need to become well versed enough to be able to recognize undervalued coins for sale that have not been certified, buy them and have them certified, and then sell them for a potentially large profit. The key is being able to recognize an undervalued coin when you see it.

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2018, 07:15:39 PM »

You don't have to buy them from Victor, you just need to become well versed enough to be able to recognize undervalued coins for sale that have not been certified, buy them and have them certified, and then sell them for a potentially large profit. The key is being able to recognize an undervalued coin when you see it.

Ive come to learn thats a but of an over simplification. As my education in numismatics continues  im learning the 2 major grading services ngc and pcgs dont grade coins entirely on condition. 

They keep high grade numbers (called a population) low intentionally. So some coins you ought to buy pre certified.

And certainly victor isnt the only honest, talented coin dealer out there but hes the first to make me money within a year which is highly unusual as most coins are 5 year holds at the minimum.

Firefly369

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2018, 07:36:06 PM »
The first bit of money goes towards glasses... coins will happen later.   :)
Not all who wander are lost....

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2018, 08:17:49 PM »
The first bit of money goes towards glasses... coins will happen later.   :)

Normally id advise the opposite but theres going to be some interesting things happening in the sub strata...