Crowley back

• 129 Replies

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
Crowley back
« on: March 19, 2018, 01:13:59 PM »
This is going to require a little digging and a lot of connective reasoning but the end result is worth it.

While staying at the Cecil Hotel( why does that place sound familiar) Crowley wrote a poem called Jeptha, (judge in Israel who sacrificed his daughter Selia)

If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

DimensionsOfYou

• View Profile
Re: Crowley back
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2018, 02:26:14 PM »
Probably unrelated but this came up - https://www.theadvertiser.com/story/sports/high-school/football/2017/11/21/crowley-trying-put-emotional-comeback-behind-them-quarterfinals/883527001/
By the time players arrived at school for practice at 1 p.m. Monday, Crowley coach Jeptha Wall should have had a better idea about the mental state of his team.
Strange name and strange that he is coach for a team called Crowley.

Cecil hotel was where they found the girl in the water tank at the roof and with the spoopy CCTV footage right?

Gonna read thru this later, the work titled jephthah by A. Crowley.
https://hermetic.com/crowley/collected-works/i/jephthah

montecristo777

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2018, 02:32:03 PM »
But in Jephthah, weak as the play is, I was really taking an interest in other people.  The characters are not wholly corrupted by self-portraiture, I suck to the Hebrew legend accurately enough, merely introducing a certain amount of Cabbalistic knowledge.
     — The Confessions of Aleister Crowley.  New York, NY.  Hill and Wang, 1969.  Page 165.

On my return from Switzerland in 1898, I had nowhere in particular to go.  There was no reason why I should settle down in any special place.  I simply took a room in the Cecil, at that remote period a first-class hostelry, and busied myself with writing on the one hand and following up the magical clues on the other.  Jephthah, and most of the other poems which appear in that volume, were written about this period. It is a kind of backwater in my life.  I seem to have been marking time.  For this reason, no doubt, I was the more ready to be swept away by the first definite current.  It was not long before it caught me.
     — The Confessions of Aleister Crowley.  New York, NY.  Hill and Wang, 1969.  Page 172.

The hotel was mentioned before on here, hadn't come across it..
https://edition.cnn.com/2013/02/21/us/california-horror-hotel/

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2018, 03:30:03 PM »
But in Jephthah, weak as the play is, I was really taking an interest in other people.  The characters are not wholly corrupted by self-portraiture, I suck to the Hebrew legend accurately enough, merely introducing a certain amount of Cabbalistic knowledge.
     — The Confessions of Aleister Crowley.  New York, NY.  Hill and Wang, 1969.  Page 165.

On my return from Switzerland in 1898, I had nowhere in particular to go.  There was no reason why I should settle down in any special place.  I simply took a room in the Cecil, at that remote period a first-class hostelry, and busied myself with writing on the one hand and following up the magical clues on the other.  Jephthah, and most of the other poems which appear in that volume, were written about this period. It is a kind of backwater in my life.  I seem to have been marking time.  For this reason, no doubt, I was the more ready to be swept away by the first definite current.  It was not long before it caught me.
     — The Confessions of Aleister Crowley.  New York, NY.  Hill and Wang, 1969.  Page 172.

That's girls name was ELISA lam.

Jeptha daughter was named SELIA.

both were sacrificed.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienciareal/cienciareal07.htm

Now what is Crowley poem about
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

montecristo777

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2018, 03:37:21 PM »

That's girls name was ELISA lam.

Jeptha daughter was named SELIA.

both were sacrificed.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienciareal/cienciareal07.htm

Now what is Crowley poem about
tribe of ammon and moloch worshippers... its known what kind of offerings are given to moloch.. from the first few pages of the poem at least..

zephyr

• Doubt truth to be a liar, but never doubt I love.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2018, 03:53:24 PM »
Chief of the Elders of Israel (AKA the Church?) says, as Adulah is led to be sacrificed,

"Mingled emotions quickly following
Fear upon fear, and joy and hope at last
Crowning, have maddened Jephthah’s kinsman here.

Mark his lips muttering, and his meaningless
Furious gestures, and indignant eyes
Starting, and hard-drawn breath! Him lead away
Tenderly, as beseems the mercy shown
To his repentance by this maiden queen.
The Lord is merciful to them that show
Mercy, and all such as are pure of heart; ..."

Which Lord is the Elder/Church talking about, again? The chorus at the end says:

"He hath made His face as a fire; His wrath as a sword;
He hath smitten our soul’s desire; He is the Lord.

He hath given and taken away, hath made us and broken;
He hath made the blue and the gray, the sea for a token;
He hath made to-day and to-morrow; the winter, the spring;
He bringeth us joy out of sorrow; Jehovah is King."

montecristo777

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2018, 04:02:43 PM »
Highest of Highest, most Concealed of all,
Most Holy Ancient One, Unnamable,
Receive for these Thy servants this our oath
To serve none other gods but Thee alone.

And for my own part who am judge of these
I vow beyond obedience sacrifice,
And for the victory Thou shalt give, I vow
To sacrifice the first of living things
That with due welcome shall divide the doors
Of my house, meeting me, an offering
Burnt before Thee with ceremony meet
To give Thee thanks, nor take ungratefully
This first of favours from the Hand Divine.

Possessed
By Baal; scourge him hence; he lies, for God
With powerful proof and many lightnings came
Devouring up the offering at the altar.
____

Interesting link.. So greys=lams.. Lam=root chakra chant? sodomy/portals..?

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2018, 04:54:00 PM »
Highest of Highest, most Concealed of all,
Most Holy Ancient One, Unnamable,
Receive for these Thy servants this our oath
To serve none other gods but Thee alone.

And for my own part who am judge of these
I vow beyond obedience sacrifice,
And for the victory Thou shalt give, I vow
To sacrifice the first of living things
That with due welcome shall divide the doors
Of my house, meeting me, an offering
Burnt before Thee with ceremony meet
To give Thee thanks, nor take ungratefully
This first of favours from the Hand Divine.

Possessed
By Baal; scourge him hence; he lies, for God
With powerful proof and many lightnings came
Devouring up the offering at the altar.
____

Interesting link.. So greys=lams.. Lam=root chakra chant? sodomy/portals..?

Greys do not equal lam..lol

Elisa lam.

Selia=elisa anagrammed.

Read Crowley poem very carefully and tell me why I named this post what I named it

DimensionsOfYou

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2018, 05:29:15 PM »

Elisa lam.

Selia=elisa anagrammed.

Read Crowley poem very carefully and tell me why I named this post what I named it
By Crowley poem do you mean the whole play, the part Monte quoted or this part at the very beginning
JEPHTHAH.

“Let my lamp, at midnight hour,
Be seen in some high lonely Tower,
Where I may oft outwatch the Bear,
With thrice-great Hermes, or unsphear
The spirit of Plato, to unfold
What Worlds, or what vast Regions hold
The immortal mind that hath forsook
Her mansion in the fleshy nook;
And of those Daemons that are found
In fire, air, flood, or under ground,
Whose power hath a true consent
With Planet, or with Element.
Some time let Gorgeous Tragedy
In Sceptr’d Pall come sweeping by.”

Anyways my intuition says that there is something anagrammed and hidden here kind off like
From nursery alice:

So she wondered away, through the wood, carrying the ugly little thing with her. And a great job it was to keep hold of it, it wriggled about so. But at last she found out that the proper way was to keep tight hold of itself foot and its right ear'.

Anagrams perfectly to: She wriggled about so! But at last Dodgson and Bayne found a way to keep hold of the fat little whore. I got a tight hold of her and slit her throat, left ear to right. It was tough, wet, disgusting, too. So weary of it, they threw up - jack the Ripper.'

Lewis carroll was born charles lutwig dodgson

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2018, 06:21:49 PM »

Elisa lam.

Selia=elisa anagrammed.

By Crowley poem do you mean the whole play, the part Monte quoted or this part at the very beginning
JEPHTHAH.

Anyways my intuition says that there is something anagrammed and hidden here kind off like
From nursery alice:

So she wondered away, through the wood, carrying the ugly little thing with her. And a great job it was to keep hold of it, it wriggled about so. But at last she found out that the proper way was to keep tight hold of itself foot and its right ear'.

Anagrams perfectly to: She wriggled about so! But at last Dodgson and Bayne found a way to keep hold of the fat little whore. I got a tight hold of her and slit her throat, left ear to right. It was tough, wet, disgusting, too. So weary of it, they threw up - jack the Ripper.'

Because Crowley is unusually Dense and intentionally obtuse I'll save us all some time, read the poem through the lens of someone using a sacrifice as means to a portal and then consider the story of jephthah and his daughter as well as what happened to miss Lam. ( bearing in mind their love affair with the Phoenicians her surname being lam
 And the imagery of a lamb being led to the slaughter should not be overlooked)

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2018, 06:34:22 PM »
My spidey senses tell me it has something to do with "Il Penseroso."

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2018, 07:07:23 PM »
"Jephthah led the Israelites in battle against Ammon and, in exchange for defeating the Ammonites, made a vow to sacrifice whatever would come out of the door of his house first. When his daughter was the first to come out of the house, he immediately regretted the vow, which would require him to sacrifice his daughter to God."

She was summoned out of the house.

Firefly369

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2018, 07:18:37 PM »
The Jewish Gematria value of "Jephthah" is 782.

This also is the value of "child snuff film collector," "the church of the beast," "the death of Kurt cobain" "barack samael and michelle lilith the elder" etc.

The English Gematria value is 408 and pulls up "barack obama" a couple of times.

The Simple Gematria value is 68 and also pulls up"barack obama" "global cabal" and "God is dead"

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=Jepthah

The
Not all who wander are lost....

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2018, 07:24:34 PM »

Elisa lam.

Selia=elisa anagrammed.

JEPHTHAH.

From nursery alice:

Because Crowley is unusually Dense and intentionally obtuse I'll save us all some time, read the poem through the lens of someone using a sacrifice as means to a portal and then consider the story of jephthah and his daughter as well as what happened to miss Lam. ( bearing in mind their love affair with the Phoenicians her surname being lam

Are you not referring to the lengthier poem titled "Preliminary Invocation"? https://hermetic.com/crowley/collected-works/i/jephthah

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2018, 07:34:58 PM »

Elisa lam.

Selia=elisa anagrammed.

JEPHTHAH.

From nursery alice:

Are you not referring to the lengthier poem titled "Preliminary Invocation"? https://hermetic.com/crowley/collected-works/i/jephthah

Crowley poems were whitmanesque to say the least, but yes the link you provided is what I was referencing