Crowley back

• 117 Replies

Daranaho

• View Profile
Re: Crowley back
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2018, 07:39:23 PM »
My hunch is that this is connected to the location of the spider statues at those art museums.

So, what I've gathered in my research is that there seems to be two main kinds of portals, natural ones and man-made ones. Most of the reported natural ones seem to be on leyline convergences and I believe that they could be powered by the earth's energy.

Now this is just a hunch, but I think that the man-made ones need both energy to make the portal and need energy to transport people through it. I infer from what NRG is saying is that it takes a sacrifice to make and I'm assuming that it could take the fear and negative emotions of people to keep it running. So how it ties in to the other thread, in my opinion, is that the areas within the perimeter that those museums make are having an uptake in terrorism, which could help fuel these portals. Now using my hypothesis, I wonder if the introduction of terrorism in these areas is manufactured to produce more energy for these portals, which makes me think that they are bringing in a lot more "things" from outside our dimension and thus need a lot more fuel.

Firefly369

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2018, 07:44:39 PM »
Elsie Gray Parker

A: ``Yes.''
Q: ``Is there anyone else to approach?''
A: Some woman. (Alma, mind thought.) She was stout, large breasts. 40; married, no children; dark chestnut hair; pretty skin; fairly good looking; possibly a singer or musician; smiling rich; moderately well-educated American: her name was Elsie Gray Parker.<<Could this be a shot at E.G.P. for Aegipan?>>
Wizard says Woodstock adds to 84.
Q: ``How should T. act to find Elsie G[ray] P[arker] ?''
No answer. Wizard now looks like an enormous god, Sphinx head, stalwart, bearded-Assyrian god type. Abdometh is his god name.<<Abdometh = 463, the Middle Pillar and Almond Rod. Equals Servant of the Dragon or of Mithras (? A.C.) or of the Tables, i.e. of Thoth.>> He is sceptered with a kind of battle axe and a knob-kerry in the other hand. He stood against a great dark mountain behind which the sun was rising. The light and effect was one of the most beautiful pictures I ever saw.
Q: ``Where is Elsie G[ray] P[arker] ?''
A: ``In an hotel or private house on 5th Ave. or near.'' 666 knew some friend of hers.

Q: ``Is she a friend of A[imee] G[ouraud] ?''
A: ``Yes.''
Q: ``When may T. expect fulfilment of Liber Legis Cap. III, verse 31?''
A: ``September.''
Q: ``What year?''
A: ``1918.'' This was doubtful.
Q: ``What nationality is the man referred to in that verse?''
A: ``Austrian.''
Q: ``Where does he live now?''
A: ``By a well of concrete: trees around it. In U.S.A.'' (Nebraska?)
Q: ``What business is he in?''
A: ``Man of leisure.''

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/crowley/esp_crowley03.htm

Isn't that Kushner's place? 🙃

Here is Jocelyn Elise Crowley

http://bloustein.rutgers.edu/crowley/

Meaning of Jocelyn:"member of the Gauts tribe"
Not all who wander are lost....

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2018, 08:25:02 PM »
So he's ritualistically burying a sacrificial victim to invoke an entity which he calls master. The victim is a girl or a woman based on the pronouns he uses.

Firefly369

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2018, 08:48:33 PM »
The story of Jepthah seems to relate to the Israel and Palestine issue.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/search=Judges+11&version=NIV

Random: Jepthah was a judge.
Podesta means judge.

https://www.thoughtco.com/jephthah-warrior-and-judge-701164

See, from the crucifixion of Sedan

Thy thought the lightning, and thy word the thunder!

See her supreme, kingly, republican,

New France arisen, with her heart in sunder –

Yet throned in Heaven on ever-burning wheels,

Freedom resurgent, sealed with seven seals. 

Well this song may make a little more sense...

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2018, 09:08:35 PM »
So he's ritualistically burying a sacrificial victim to invoke an entity which he calls master. The victim is a girl or a woman based on the pronouns he uses.

That's cute and concise as usual my only regret in your accent is 😆I have so little to say to you now
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2018, 09:08:54 PM »

Astute and concise as usual my only regret in your accent is 😆I have so little to say to you now
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2018, 09:10:40 PM »
Jephthah sounds like "jeff the" which when switched around is "the jeff".

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2018, 09:11:11 PM »

Podesta means judge.

So I've never seen that video before wow just f****** wow you honestly wouldn't believe me if I told you so let's just leave it at wow

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2018, 09:45:03 PM »
Highest of Highest, most Concealed of all,
Most Holy Ancient One, Unnamable,
Receive for these Thy servants this our oath
To serve none other gods but Thee alone.

And for my own part who am judge of these
I vow beyond obedience sacrifice,
And for the victory Thou shalt give, I vow
To sacrifice the first of living things
That with due welcome shall divide the doors
Of my house, meeting me, an offering
Burnt before Thee with ceremony meet
To give Thee thanks, nor take ungratefully
This first of favours from the Hand Divine.

Possessed
By Baal; scourge him hence; he lies, for God
With powerful proof and many lightnings came
Devouring up the offering at the altar.
____

Interesting link.. So greys=lams.. Lam=root chakra chant? sodomy/portals..?

Greys do not equal lam..lol

Elisa lam.

Selia=elisa anagrammed.

Read Crowley poem very carefully and tell me why I named this post what I named it

Crowley backwards is yelworc. Yell work.

Yell: to resound or sing
Work: to do

Firefly369

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2018, 10:03:07 PM »
Highest of Highest, most Concealed of all,
Most Holy Ancient One, Unnamable,
Receive for these Thy servants this our oath
To serve none other gods but Thee alone.

And for my own part who am judge of these
I vow beyond obedience sacrifice,
And for the victory Thou shalt give, I vow
To sacrifice the first of living things
That with due welcome shall divide the doors
Of my house, meeting me, an offering
Burnt before Thee with ceremony meet
To give Thee thanks, nor take ungratefully
This first of favours from the Hand Divine.

Possessed
By Baal; scourge him hence; he lies, for God
With powerful proof and many lightnings came
Devouring up the offering at the altar.
____

Interesting link.. So greys=lams.. Lam=root chakra chant? sodomy/portals..?

Greys do not equal lam..lol

Elisa lam.

Selia=elisa anagrammed.

Read Crowley poem very carefully and tell me why I named this post what I named it

Crowley backwards is yelworc. Yell work.

Yell: to resound or sing
Work: to do

Yell reminds me of the Skyrim videos

Firefly369

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2018, 10:24:07 PM »
Jepthah meaning:

The root-verb פתח (patah I) basically means to open, and is perhaps a specialization of the verb פתה(pata), meaning to make wide. A third of the occurrences of our verb denotes the opening of the mouth (פה, peh), eyes, ears, hands or lips (Job 3:1, Psalm 51:17, Isaiah 50:5). Figuratively, this verb comes to mean to speak, to hear, to see etcetera. It may also mean to loosen or release, such as camels (Genesis 24:32), loins (Isaiah 45:1) or armor (1 Kings 20:11). 
This verb's derivatives are:

The masculine noun פתח(petah), meaning opening or doorway (Genesis 18:1, Psalm 24:7).The similar masculine noun פתח(petah), meaning opening (Psalm 119:130 only, used figuratively in the sense of unfolding).The masculine noun פתון(pithon), meaning opening (Ezekiel 16:63 and 29:21 only).The feminine noun פתיחה(petiha), denoting a drawn sword. The edge of a sword was known as the "mouth" of it (Proverbs 5:4), so exposing the sword was known as "opening it's mouth". This noun is used in Psalm 55:22, 37:14 and Ezekiel 21:28 only.The masculine noun מפתח(miptah), meaning opening, utterance (Proverbs 8:6 only).The similar masculine noun מפתח (mapteah), meaning key (an instrument to open something with; Judges 3:25, 1 Chronicles 9:27 and Isaiah 22:22 only).פתח II

The verb פתח (patah II) means to carve or engrave. This verb is treated as separate from פתח (patah I) because linguists have distinguished similar verbs in other languages, but the meaning of carving texts in stone (Exodus 28:9, 1 Kings 7:36) comes very close to the meaning of exposing of the verb פתח (patah II).

This verb's sole derivative is the masculine noun פתוח (pittuah), meaning engraving (Exodus 28:11, 2 Chronicles 2:6).

So he used the invocation to open the portal. 

Is there a way to close it easily?

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2018, 10:38:47 PM »
Jepthah meaning:

The root-verb פתח (patah I) basically means to open, and is perhaps a specialization of the verb פתה(pata), meaning to make wide. A third of the occurrences of our verb denotes the opening of the mouth (פה, peh), eyes, ears, hands or lips (Job 3:1, Psalm 51:17, Isaiah 50:5). Figuratively, this verb comes to mean to speak, to hear, to see etcetera. It may also mean to loosen or release, such as camels (Genesis 24:32), loins (Isaiah 45:1) or armor (1 Kings 20:11).
This verb's derivatives are:

The masculine noun פתח(petah), meaning opening or doorway (Genesis 18:1, Psalm 24:7).The similar masculine noun פתח(petah), meaning opening (Psalm 119:130 only, used figuratively in the sense of unfolding).The masculine noun פתון(pithon), meaning opening (Ezekiel 16:63 and 29:21 only).The feminine noun פתיחה(petiha), denoting a drawn sword. The edge of a sword was known as the "mouth" of it (Proverbs 5:4), so exposing the sword was known as "opening it's mouth". This noun is used in Psalm 55:22, 37:14 and Ezekiel 21:28 only.The masculine noun מפתח(miptah), meaning opening, utterance (Proverbs 8:6 only).The similar masculine noun מפתח (mapteah), meaning key (an instrument to open something with; Judges 3:25, 1 Chronicles 9:27 and Isaiah 22:22 only).פתח II

The verb פתח (patah II) means to carve or engrave. This verb is treated as separate from פתח (patah I) because linguists have distinguished similar verbs in other languages, but the meaning of carving texts in stone (Exodus 28:9, 1 Kings 7:36) comes very close to the meaning of exposing of the verb פתח (patah II).

This verb's sole derivative is the masculine noun פתוח (pittuah), meaning engraving (Exodus 28:11, 2 Chronicles 2:6).

So he used the invocation to open the portal. 

Is there a way to close it easily?

My understanding is that portals don't normally stay open.

BigBlue82

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2018, 04:05:54 AM »

Podesta means judge.

So I've never seen that video before wow just f****** wow you honestly wouldn't believe me if I told you so let's just leave it at wow

You can't just say something like that Nick and not elaborate. Give me a run down on what you noticed in that song/video.

It definitely seems as though there is some invocation/summoning ritual going on. At 7 seconds there is a large circular construct that looks like a portal or door then people look up to the sky noticing 3 beams of light falling from the sky. The video itself was shot in Dubai and depicts their cities skyline from what I read. 3 beams of color fall down from the sky (Yellow, Green, and Blue). When looking up the meaning of those colors to satanic witchcraft this is what I found. Yellow: For Satanists, yellow can add to the energy of spell work and it can also influence the mind, and intelligence. Blue: For Satanists the color blue can represent the focus on a spiritual goal or endeavor, or to bring luck to a situation. Green: For Satanists, using green in spell work can bring you a monetary or situational benefit. You can also use this color for spells of beauty and renewal.

Then the song verse, "lighting before the thunder" starts to play which draws eerie similarities to Luke 10:18 "I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven".  Then the video not even trying to hide it shows 3 obvious reptilian/demonic looking entities that appear. It then goes on to show sheep or lambs not even noticing a demon walking amongst them. Some of the background landscape looks like microchips showing us that were lost/distracted within our own technology to even noticed what's going on. Then what looks like an acorn/pine cone structure at 1:45 seems to represent the pineal gland with 3 sheep hovering over it too distracted to tap into their own potential...

At 2:20 the video shows a sheep to the right watching what looks like a bunch of identical black Ferrari's working/driving in unison toward a common goal. Could this be referencing the Satanist working together behind the scenes while the sheep are oblivious? Now if you go back to 2:11 it even shows these black Ferrari's "illuminating" shinning their headlights through a dark tunnel as  though they are paving/lighting the way for mankind...

At 2:39 it shows the 3 reptilian/demonic entities being encircled and worshiped by all these people in the same black clothing. Then at 1:47, 2:34 and 2:44 is shows the different reptilians/demons in this highly lighted and reflective/"illuminous" room possibly giving attention to Lucifer being the light bearer. The video is also primarily shot in black and white like the reoccurring theme of the masonic checkerboard, but then starts to show colored fireworks toward the end of the video. Fireworks usually symbolize a victory and/or independence. Does this mean that the Satanist are celebrating a personal victory or perhaps they are celebrating the success of whatever they summoned through the portal with their rituals...
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 04:31:50 AM by BigBlue82 »
"Nearly all men can handle adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."- Abraham Lincoln

"We buy things we don't need, with money we don't have, to impress people we don't like..."

montecristo777

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2018, 04:41:33 AM »
Lamedh/Lam - Goad -  A pointed instrument used to urge on a beast; hence, any necessity that urges or stimulates.  A shepherd's staff. The shepherd staff was used to direct sheep by pushing or pulling them.

DimensionsOfYou

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2018, 05:58:40 AM »

Podesta means judge.

You can't just say something like that Nick and not elaborate. Give me a run down on what you noticed in that song/video.

It definitely seems as though there is some invocation/summoning ritual going on. At 7 seconds there is a large circular construct that looks like a portal or door then people look up to the sky noticing 3 beams of light falling from the sky. The video itself was shot in Dubai and depicts their cities skyline from what I read. 3 beams of color fall down from the sky (Yellow, Green, and Blue). When looking up the meaning of those colors to satanic witchcraft this is what I found. Yellow: For Satanists, yellow can add to the energy of spell work and it can also influence the mind, and intelligence. Blue: For Satanists the color blue can represent the focus on a spiritual goal or endeavor, or to bring luck to a situation. Green: For Satanists, using green in spell work can bring you a monetary or situational benefit. You can also use this color for spells of beauty and renewal.

Then the song verse, "lighting before the thunder" starts to play which draws eerie similarities to Luke 10:18 "I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven".  Then the video not even trying to hide it shows 3 obvious reptilian/demonic looking entities that appear. It then goes on to show sheep or lambs not even noticing a demon walking amongst them. Some of the background landscape looks like microchips showing us that were lost/distracted within our own technology to even noticed what's going on. Then what looks like an acorn/pine cone structure at 1:45 seems to represent the pineal gland with 3 sheep hovering over it too distracted to tap into their own potential...

At 2:20 the video shows a sheep to the right watching what looks like a bunch of identical black Ferrari's working/driving in unison toward a common goal. Could this be referencing the Satanist working together behind the scenes while the sheep are oblivious? Now if you go back to 2:11 it even shows these black Ferrari's "illuminating" shinning their headlights through a dark tunnel as  though they are paving/lighting the way for mankind...

At 2:39 it shows the 3 reptilian/demonic entities being encircled and worshiped by all these people in the same black clothing. Then at 1:47, 2:34 and 2:44 is shows the different reptilians/demons in this highly lighted and reflective/"illuminous" room possibly giving attention to Lucifer being the light bearer. The video is also primarily shot in black and white like the reoccurring theme of the masonic checkerboard, but then starts to show colored fireworks toward the end of the video. Fireworks usually symbolize a victory and/or independence. Does this mean that the Satanist are celebrating a personal victory or perhaps they are celebrating the success of whatever they summoned through the portal with their rituals...
Also notice how the 3 demonic entities are 2 males and 1 female. Nimrod, Tammuz, Semiramis... ;)