• 117 Replies

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
Re: Crowley back
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2018, 01:03:05 PM »
There is one legit honest-to-god demon in that video and two actors
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

BigBlue82

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2018, 02:21:06 PM »

Is it the male one dressed in black that you can see at 2:08 and 2:26?
"Nearly all men can handle adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."- Abraham Lincoln

"We buy things we don't need, with money we don't have, to impress people we don't like..."

DimensionsOfYou

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2018, 02:56:58 PM »
What happened to the "something non-physic may not enter the physic" not being an ass just honestly curious.

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2018, 03:01:38 PM »
On the video's imdb page, they are of course called aliens.

zephyr

• Doubt truth to be a liar, but never doubt I love.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2018, 03:32:41 PM »
What happened to the "something non-physic may not enter the physic" not being an ass just honestly curious.

Just as curious, but the above only becomes a paradox if all demons = non-physical. I guess some clearly are? Or this thing wasn't present with the other actors during filming, but "inhabited" the film afterward (and is still non-physic)?

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2018, 05:47:08 PM »

So this is what they mean when they talk about hybrids. The non-physical entity needs a physical vessel to occupy which is what we call possession.

When energy is well-fed it corrupt a physical form into something closer to its aetheric state
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

BigBlue82

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2018, 05:55:25 PM »

So this is what they mean when they talk about hybrids. The non-physical entity needs a physical vessel to occupy which is what we call possession.

When energy is well-fed it corrupt a physical form into something closer to its aetheric state

Which one of the 3 were possessed Nick? And how could you tell?
"Nearly all men can handle adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."- Abraham Lincoln

"We buy things we don't need, with money we don't have, to impress people we don't like..."

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2018, 06:23:20 PM »
It's the same thing that happened to Heath Ledger on camera in The Dark Knight.

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2018, 06:32:36 PM »
It's the white guy isn't it?

DimensionsOfYou

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2018, 06:35:44 PM »

I'm quite sure Nick can read energetic signature off videos and over the internet and such. I have similar, albeit not at the same level. But I can sense when I piss off shills and CIA niggers on forums and in the chans. Especially with the golf rumor thread when I kept calling them out and teasing them :D

By white guy do you mean the black guy wearing white or the white guy wearing black?  :D
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 06:44:35 PM by DimensionsOfYou »

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2018, 07:34:45 PM »

I'm quite sure Nick can read energetic signature off videos and over the internet and such. I have similar, albeit not at the same level. But I can sense when I piss off shills and CIA niggers on forums and in the chans. Especially with the golf rumor thread when I kept calling them out and teasing them :D

By white guy do you mean the black guy wearing white or the white guy wearing black?  :D

White guy wearing black.

Possibles

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 20, 2018, 07:44:55 PM »
It's difficult to read because everyone in this environment is compromised. Either obsessed,
possessed, or a source. If pressed I would choose the dark skinned white short sleeve garment  one simply because it is the least suspect of the three.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 07:51:57 PM by Possibles »

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 20, 2018, 09:07:56 PM »

White guy wearing black.

Yes it assuredly is. I could be wrong as it's hard to do it a distance but I'm thinking his type dominated Sumaria in the Fertile Crescent era, and mostly served as Muses to humanity to feed off of the despair that accompanied the inevitable fall that the meteoric Rises they helped inspire necessitated.

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 20, 2018, 09:10:32 PM »
FYI Imagine Dragons lead singer's name is Dan Reynolds now Reynolds why does that surname sound familiar?
Also the name of the band is a nanogram though they choose to keep it secret

Firefly369

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 20, 2018, 09:19:02 PM »

See I don't think a single person here thinks you are not telling the truth.

The girl always creeped me out in the video.

This is the same band that mocked Kubrick (I posted that in another post).

My kids have liked this band for a while.  I like them now, too.  The lyrics are "clean" and it is frustrating that they actually are darker than they seem.  The local radio station played "Thunder" *constantly* last fall even though it is an older song.   

This is their song "Demons."  I always figured it referred to what struggles we each face, but maybe it is more too...

Not all who wander are lost....