Seriously. Read this. I’ve spilled so much of the truth into the universe.

• 58 Replies

Delethis2

• View Profile
Scroll past the goose stuff until you understand it’s context if you don’t want to be scared off.

https://deleted-c-love.tumblr.com/

• View Profile
Scroll past the goose stuff until you understand it’s context if you don’t want to be scared off.

https://deleted-c-love.tumblr.com/

"Telepathy is magical empathy."

Bravo!

Interesting tumblr

Delethis2

• View Profile
There is also a post explaining in detail how to go from empathetic to telepathic

• View Profile
There is also a post explaining in detail how to go from empathetic to telepathic

I saw...

I call what you are talking about entanglement or soul dancing...its easy to connect with others via songs...

We tend to hook our wagons to others emotional shooting stars, if you will

Its a telepathy hack but it works all the same, there are a few here who understand what we are talking about

Take care about announcing that you may be telepathic, not everyone is nice in the Ethers

careful where you give attention, if you will

• View Profile

;)

Cute geese, btw

Firefly369

• View Profile

I saw...

I call what you are talking about entanglement or soul dancing...its easy to connect with others via songs...

Its a telepathy hack but it works all the same, there are a few here who understand what we are talking about

Take care about announcing that you may be telepathic, not everyone is nice in the Ethers

You gave people a map to trek into a jungle alone, and tell them there may be poisonous snakes.   If a poisonous snake bites them, and they are alone in the jungle, what are they suppose to do?  You never gave instructions on how to stop the poison from destroying them. 

My advice is never go into a jungle alone.  Always go with a buddy, preferably a guide that has the skills to stop any snakes or tigers from attacking you - or at least a guide who can fix the bite if it does happen. 
Not all who wander are lost....

• View Profile

I saw...

You gave people a map to trek into a jungle alone, and tell them there may be poisonous snakes.   If a poisonous snake bites them, and they are alone in the jungle, what are they suppose to do?  You never gave instructions on how to stop the poison from destroying them. 

My advice is never go into a jungle alone.  Always go with a buddy, preferably a guide that has the skills to stop any snakes or tigers from attacking you - or at least a guide who can fix the bite if it does happen.

I gave no map, I gave the most basic of information, mostly so OP would at least know I was not full of shit...plus

I figured others would chime in as this is hardly my home...I simply could not leave a thread such as this alone...hanging like an apple from a low branch, as it were.

When one mirror looks at another what happens?

;)

Firefly369

• View Profile

;)

Funny... I just watched a video on that last week  :P

Not all who wander are lost....

• View Profile

;)

Funny... I just watched a video on that last week  :P

touche

Delethis2

• View Profile

I saw...

I understand. My hymn to beleth is also potentially dangerous. However, I write my invocations and instructions in ways that protect the practitioner to a degree from themselves. Especially the hymn to beleth. Plus if anyone truly studies my blog they will find a great deal of advice that will help protect them. I'm trying to right more posts with advice that will protect my practioners. BTW, I have read a great deal. I studied all of crowleys work. I got to say, he greatly failed at protecting his followers from his work. I won't do the same.

Delethis2

• View Profile

I saw...

I have only told one person IRL that I am telepathic and he completely believes me since I read his mind all the time, plus insert thoughts. Otherwise I don't plan to share it with anyone anytime soon. It's much too dangerous for me, especially since many other master telepaths exist on this planet. I've met two and they both worked very hard to kill me, because they knew what I was and I scared them.

• View Profile
Crowley set his followers up to be loosh feeders for him and his inner circle, very good if you to not be that way. *Thumbs up*

In my opinion, one doesn't need Crowley's work. Perhaps it enhances you, dunno but stay away from Crowley is my advice

Thank you for the tumblr link :)

Delethis2

• View Profile
Crowley set his followers up to be loosh feeders for him and his inner circle, very good if you to not be that way. *Thumbs up*

In my opinion, one doesn't need Crowley's work. Perhaps it enhances you, dunno but stay away from Crowley is my advice

Very true its obvious in his writing though. No worries I never fell for it. He even tried to talk me into falling for it and we had a good laugh over it. He is still a funny guy if you get to know him.

Delethis2

• View Profile

I could explain how to become a medium if you guys want but being a master telepath is a prerequisite and its much harder to learn than telepathy.

Very true its obvious in his writing though. No worries I never fell for it. He even tried to talk me into falling for it and we had a good laugh over it. He is still a funny guy if you get to know him.

I could explain how to become a medium if you guys want but being a master telepath is a prerequisite and its much harder to learn than telepathy.

• View Profile
No thank you, the one I know is a tortured soul.

I will be checking your tumblr though as I like the little blurbs