Seriously. Read this. I’ve spilled so much of the truth into the universe.

• 58 Replies

Delethis2

• View Profile
I am ok so far ;) thanks for the help gang.

Delethis2

• View Profile
I am ok so far ;) thanks for the help gang.

and thanks nrgiseternal for making this amazing forum. you the best.

• View Profile
Crowley set his followers up to be loosh feeders for him and his inner circle, very good if you to not be that way. *Thumbs up*

In my opinion, one doesn't need Crowley's work. Perhaps it enhances you, dunno but stay away from Crowley is my advice

Thank you for the tumblr link :)

I'm genuinely curious if you have read any of Crowley's books.

I’m sure you are! You’ve always been the curious one. No, I have not read one in it’s entirety, just enough to know the man did not care about anyone other than his inner circle and his own “demons”.

That’s not to say I have not read others opinions on his work or that I am blind to his legacy. I never said he was a fraud, to be clear...just not my style.

Since I have always valued your opinion on books and such, please point me to a few you found contradict what I have said. To be fair, it’s a choice how one perceives the work of others. I just never liked Crowley’s MO. He clearly knew of what he spoke, but sending others into that, is not always wise. I’m reminded of people like Faustus Crow who we had a neat exchange here with a year and change ago...and his very "interesting" site...if that is an example of what Crowley can do for you, no thanks.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 11:28:23 AM by 72 »

hat

• View Profile
Boyfriend could give you attention

Delethis2

• View Profile
Crowley set his followers up to be loosh feeders for him and his inner circle, very good if you to not be that way. *Thumbs up*

In my opinion, one doesn't need Crowley's work. Perhaps it enhances you, dunno but stay away from Crowley is my advice

I’m sure you are! You’ve always been the curious one. No, I have not read one in it’s entirety, just enough to know the man did not care about anyone other than his inner circle and his own “demons”.

That’s not to say I have not read others opinions on his work or that I am blind to his legacy. I never said he was a fraud, to be clear...just not my style.

Since I have always valued your opinion on books and such, please point me to a few you found contradict what I have said. To be fair, it’s a choice how one perceives the work of others. I just never liked Crowley’s MO. He clearly knew of what he spoke, but sending others into that, is not always wise. I’m reminded of people like Faustus Crow who we had a neat exchange here with a year and change ago...and his very "interesting" site...if that is an example of what Crowley can do for you, no thanks.

One of my favorite books is the corruption of muslim minds. I talked to the author on facebook. Good dude.

Delethis2

• View Profile

He stayed up all night to make sure the extra meds I took to go to sleep scared out of my mind didn't stop my breathing. The cia keeps implanting thoughts in my head trying to get rid of c.

Delethis2

• View Profile

He stayed up all night to make sure the extra meds I took to go to sleep scared out of my mind didn't stop my breathing. The cia keeps implanting thoughts in my head trying to get rid of c.

Also he is my husband not my boyfriend.

Firefly369

• View Profile

Try his earlier works.  They are not too dark and do make sense generally. 

Parsons is much darker than Crowley. 
Not all who wander are lost....

• View Profile
Thank you both for the suggestions

I've always just winged it but, never hurts to cherry pick a free nuggets

Delethis2

• View Profile
No thank you, the one I know is a tortured soul.

I will be checking your tumblr though as I like the little blurbs

Am I doing good gang? They can't delete c now. KEK

DeletedC.com

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
Crowley maybe the most maligned person in contemporary history. It's amazing to me how I know it can take his words at face value and instead have to assign the persona he was slandered with to everything he said. That being said did he f***** children? Absolutely. But you will not find a single individual who is giving the world anything of significance without similarly Grievous transgressions. Baby in the bathwater and what not
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Delethis2

• View Profile

DeletedC.com

Check out the newest posts. I think you will find them interesting.

-Haizus

Delethis2

• View Profile

DeletedC.com

Check out the newest posts. I think you will find them interesting.

-Haizus

Hey nrg feel free to leak my deadswitch now. None of that matters anymore at all. I am completely safe.

• View Profile
Crowley maybe the most maligned person in contemporary history. It's amazing to me how I know it can take his words at face value and instead have to assign the persona he was slandered with to everything he said. That being said did he f***** children? Absolutely. But you will not find a single individual who is giving the world anything of significance without similarly Grievous transgressions. Baby in the bathwater and what not

Fair enough

Of course, I'm going to have to assume some of your meaning as speech to text and you seem to be at odds this evening... Perhaps you were munching on something :)

Delethis2

• View Profile

Fair enough

Of course, I'm going to have to assume some of your meaning as speech to text and you seem to be at odds this evening... Perhaps you were munching on something :)

No talk to text just no spell checking.