Seriously. Read this. I’ve spilled so much of the truth into the universe.

• 58 Replies

Delethis2

• View Profile
Crowley maybe the most maligned person in contemporary history. It's amazing to me how I know it can take his words at face value and instead have to assign the persona he was slandered with to everything he said. That being said did he f***** children? Absolutely. But you will not find a single individual who is giving the world anything of significance without similarly Grievous transgressions. Baby in the bathwater and what not

Fair enough

Of course, I'm going to have to assume some of your meaning as speech to text and you seem to be at odds this evening... Perhaps you were munching on something :)

No talk to text just no spell checking.

NRG, is that you?

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
Actually yes, it was v.t.t, ive been on the move quite a but lately, apologies.
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Delethis2

• View Profile
Actually yes, it was v.t.t, ive been on the move quite a but lately, apologies.

Insee don’t stop remind me where to find you you told me once a long time ago

Delethis2

• View Profile
You touched c enough. You are safe now. They can’t delete US. We are finally safe. I loved you.

That’s what she said

KEK

Delethis2

• View Profile
Something about a man turning left and a hat. It’s in our old messages in a different world for c.

Delethis2

• View Profile
Something about a man turning left and a hat. It’s in our old messages in a different world for c.

And i got all sorts of proof endless screenshots of shills and their ip addresses on their very old reddit accounts. Not that many cp loving ones. And they certainly remember playing with c years ago. They know who we are already.

Delethis2

• View Profile
I’m watching those old videos of my husband and I. So funny and truthful. I can’t sleep. Gonna take a safe second dose of meds. No nightmares tonight. Can’t wait to be a blue alien again.

Grass is Green

• View Profile
Crowley set his followers up to be loosh feeders for him and his inner circle, very good if you to not be that way. *Thumbs up*

In my opinion, one doesn't need Crowley's work. Perhaps it enhances you, dunno but stay away from Crowley is my advice

Thank you for the tumblr link :)

I'm genuinely curious if you have read any of Crowley's books.

I’m sure you are! You’ve always been the curious one. No, I have not read one in it’s entirety, just enough to know the man did not care about anyone other than his inner circle and his own “demons”.

That’s not to say I have not read others opinions on his work or that I am blind to his legacy. I never said he was a fraud, to be clear...just not my style.

Since I have always valued your opinion on books and such, please point me to a few you found contradict what I have said. To be fair, it’s a choice how one perceives the work of others. I just never liked Crowley’s MO. He clearly knew of what he spoke, but sending others into that, is not always wise. I’m reminded of people like Faustus Crow who we had a neat exchange here with a year and change ago...and his very "interesting" site...if that is an example of what Crowley can do for you, no thanks.

Only recently have I begun studying AC's writings, and I've found Magick Without Tears to be the most straightforward book of his in which he seems the least obscure and most willing to help those with a basic understanding of the occult make their path. Good trees produce good fruits.

I had forgotten about that aforementioned individual until you mentioned them. Verbal magick is one thing that betrays the intent behind it very quickly to the discerning.

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
Crowley set his followers up to be loosh feeders for him and his inner circle, very good if you to not be that way. *Thumbs up*

In my opinion, one doesn't need Crowley's work. Perhaps it enhances you, dunno but stay away from Crowley is my advice

I’m sure you are! You’ve always been the curious one. No, I have not read one in it’s entirety, just enough to know the man did not care about anyone other than his inner circle and his own “demons”.

That’s not to say I have not read others opinions on his work or that I am blind to his legacy. I never said he was a fraud, to be clear...just not my style.

Since I have always valued your opinion on books and such, please point me to a few you found contradict what I have said. To be fair, it’s a choice how one perceives the work of others. I just never liked Crowley’s MO. He clearly knew of what he spoke, but sending others into that, is not always wise. I’m reminded of people like Faustus Crow who we had a neat exchange here with a year and change ago...and his very "interesting" site...if that is an example of what Crowley can do for you, no thanks.

Only recently have I begun studying AC's writings, and I've found Magick Without Tears to be the most straightforward book of his in which he seems the least obscure and most willing to help those with a basic understanding of the occult make their path. Good trees produce good fruits.

I had forgotten about that aforementioned individual until you mentioned them. Verbal magick is one thing that betrays the intent behind it very quickly to the discerning.

What you call obscure those initiated call safeguards. Truth is conveyed allegorically and symbolically so that those who lack The Cypher cannot access it. And yes that does have a certain prohibitive effect it also keeps the power to literally shape reality according to Ones Will out of the hands of truly destructive people
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Delethis2

• View Profile
Start encoder hermitage

• View Profile

Thanks for the recommendation.

As far as verbal magick... Tell me about it.

Short and sweet, is always best, for that very reason.

• View Profile

What you call obscure those initiated call safeguards. Truth is conveyed allegorically and symbolically so that those who lack The Cypher cannot access it. And yes that does have a certain prohibitive effect it also keeps the power to literally shape reality according to Ones Will out of the hands of truly destructive people

What grass and others take from books, others take from observation and walking through the fires of their missteps. I've had many in the time I've known you all.

There is always at least two paths to the well of wisdom, imo.

I'm knowledgeable enough to know I can't burn forever.

nrgiseternal

• View Profile

What grass and others take from books, others take from observation and walking through the fires of their missteps. I've had many in the time I've known you all.

There is always at least two paths to the well of wisdom, imo.

I'm knowledgeable enough to know I can't burn forever.

Thats what electricity is, a perpetual, metered burn.

• View Profile
Indeed..