Frazzledrip

• 24 Replies

BigBlue82

• View Profile
Re: Frazzledrip
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2018, 03:17:57 PM »
Everyone would do well to remember

Energy Flows, where our attention/intentions go...

Somethings should only be seen in the right context, such as justice.

@BigBlue82 any shroom trips lately, old friend

No Shrooms trips in the last 8 months actually. Last one I had took me to what NRG called the Umbra. A place with mechanical gears constructed of pulsating colors of light...
Why do you ask? I'll be growing my next batch soon though after I do some spring cleaning...
"Nearly all men can handle adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."- Abraham Lincoln

"We buy things we don't need, with money we don't have, to impress people we don't like..."

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2018, 03:27:41 PM »

No Shrooms trips in the last 8 months actually. Last one I had took me to what NRG called the Umbra. A place with mechanical gears constructed of pulsating colors of light...
Why do you ask? I'll be growing my next batch soon though after I do some spring cleaning...

you offered to trip with me long long ago, lol

Ahh the place of the machine elves! Did you see them? My entire attitude toward shrooms has changed recently, in part because of some of the stuff I learned from you, starborn88, and wildflower

« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 03:30:16 PM by 72 »

BigBlue82

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2018, 03:56:53 PM »

Ahh the place of the machine elves! Did you see them? My entire attitude toward shrooms has changed recently, in part because of some of the stuff I learned from you, starborn88, and wildflower

Brother you're back! Missed you and your taste of music ;) That offer is still on the table by the way. Yea I got a lot to learn about that place. No I didn't see them, but I did feel a prescence as though I was being closely watched. I want to get back there, but it's like this reality shifts and adapts always me pulling me back or focusing my attention to something in the physical plane that I must always attend to. I swear it's like this holographic matrix knows when your close to breaking out and/or finding the truth and then it quickly shifts the maze around and/or throws you some kind of distraction...

Anyways it's great to hear from you. I was thinking about you a couple weeks ago as I was looking through some old threads and came across a lot of your insightful posts. Always loved your perspective and interpretation of things. You honestly just made my day knowing your still around and doing fine!
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 03:58:48 PM by BigBlue82 »
"Nearly all men can handle adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."- Abraham Lincoln

"We buy things we don't need, with money we don't have, to impress people we don't like..."

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2018, 04:36:20 PM »

Any idea why a place constructed of pulsating color would be called the "shadow"?

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2018, 05:00:58 PM »
I would venture to Guess that maybe because we can't see it in our normal state.

It's been so long since I've seen anything like that I've actually been craving it.

I've also become very interested in microdosing

BigBlue82

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2018, 05:22:56 PM »

Any idea why a place constructed of pulsating color would be called the "shadow"?

Shadow as in hidden until illuminated is my guess....
Remember shadows are just darkness and really don't become shadows until a light is cast upon an object that shows a dark area where the light source is being blocked by an object...

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2018, 06:58:06 PM »

Brother you're back! Missed you and your taste of music ;) That offer is still on the table by the way. Yea I got a lot to learn about that place. No I didn't see them, but I did feel a prescence as though I was being closely watched. I want to get back there, but it's like this reality shifts and adapts always me pulling me back or focusing my attention to something in the physical plane that I must always attend to. I swear it's like this holographic matrix knows when your close to breaking out and/or finding the truth and then it quickly shifts the maze around and/or throws you some kind of distraction...

Anyways it's great to hear from you. I was thinking about you a couple weeks ago as I was looking through some old threads and came across a lot of your insightful posts. Always loved your perspective and interpretation of things. You honestly just made my day knowing your still around and doing fine!

I missed many here, greatly.

I just may take you up on that btw, time will tell.

I'm thrilled I've made your day, brother

I've been following everyone here, sometimes while seething and other times with a longing... Someone dear to me said it was time to let go of my anger... And away it went.

Much love to you and yours :)

I hope you faired well during the storm btw. Aren't you west of me?

Firefly369

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2018, 07:24:19 PM »

because people will not want to go there and experience that plane if it is named shadow.  It's hidden in plain/plane sight. 

From Middle English schadowe, schadewe, schadwe (also schade > shade), from Old English sceaduwe, sceadwe, oblique form of sceadu(“shadow, shade; darkness; protection”), from Proto-Germanic *skadwaz (“shade, shadow”), from Proto-Indo-European*skot- (“darkness”). Cognate with Scotsscaddow, schaddow (“shadow”), Saterland Frisian Skaad (“shade, shadow”), Dutch schaduw (“shadow”), German Schatten (“shadow, shade”), Norwegian skodde (“fog, mist”), Irishscáth (“shadow”), Ancient Greek σκότος(skótos, “darkness, gloom”).

https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/shadow
Not all who wander are lost....

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2018, 07:33:00 PM »
The video is spreading.  But people well versed in CGI can make anything.  So are people getting angry over a fake video?   Or is it real?  What good does this anger do them? 
----

"The surname Epstein is one of the oldest Ashkenazi Jewish family names.[1] It is probably derived from the German town of Eppstein, in Hesse (or Bavaria), probably derived from Gaulish "apa"[2](water, in the sense of a river)[3] and German "-stein" (stone, in the sense of a hill). It is sometimes hebraized to Eilath or Elath."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epstein

There are some very interesting Epstein's in the family tree.  Brian Epstein was the manager of the Beatles.  Stephan Epstein is a music producer for Sony (remember the Sony emails on wikileaks?).

This reminds me of the plane hitting the towers on 9-11 everyone's talking about they saw it but I haven't seen it have you

Illusions upon illusions... how far does the well go?

https://gizmodo.com/your-ears-can-be-fooled-with-illusions-as-easily-as-you-1583389281

"The McGurk effect can actually cause us to hear things differently based on what we're seeing, usually relating to the movement's of another person's lips while talking. It's an unsettling effect to experience, but nothing compared to the Shepard Tone Illusion—shown during the second half of this video—which will have you wondering if you can ever trust your ears again."

Of course we have never seen Hillary kill anyone... but many believe Arkancide is real.  Stories about her acquaintances dying in strange circumstances have been passed down from mouth to mouth for 25+ years, pre-Internet.  Some people still believe it is all a coincidence (like the deaths of the holistic doctors who happen to be looking into vaccines and who happen to die in odd ways...).  Others know there are no coincidences and patterns have meanings. 

as for ME personally watching it... I have NO interest in watching that or any other similar film online.   I have friends who watched it and friends who refuse to.  Fake or not, the video exists and the rumors describing what happens on it are accurate.  But the rumors do not cover all the details....  Do I judge Hillary about this video based on rumors I will not experience myself?  No, but it certainly goes into the "here is another rumor about Hillary that they can't prove" pile. 

Most juries cannot tell if a video is fake or not either.  That is important to remember.

If your friends actually watched it and posted a web m, they would be instant celebrities civil rights Heroes and untouchable. Just be careful in regards to what people say
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

BigBlue82

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2018, 10:20:26 PM »

I missed many here, greatly.

I just may take you up on that btw, time will tell.

I'm thrilled I've made your day, brother

I've been following everyone here, sometimes while seething and other times with a longing... Someone dear to me said it was time to let go of my anger... And away it went.

Much love to you and yours :)

I hope you faired well during the storm btw. Aren't you west of me?

I'am. I'm in the Tampa Bay area. I faired well during the hurricane, some ripped screens on my pool cage and some knocked down tree limbs was really all the action I got. I was without power for a couple days, but in all honesty it was actually quite refreshing. It was almost as though the hurricane was collection and culmination of negative energy that came through and pulled out all the negative energy out of the area with it.

I probably sound like a nut, but it felt good like it cleaned/cleansed the area for a bit. Maybe it was just the sigh of relief and the end of the anticipation after it finally passed, or maybe it was the the fact that a lot of the area was without power for a while. I know there is a lot of talk about electromagnetic air pollution from cell phone towers, power lines, and Wi-Fi that can cause people to unknowingly feel stressed....
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 10:22:18 PM by BigBlue82 »