peter: rock
son: son of

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
Re: Jordan Peterson at the Beacon
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2018, 07:07:34 PM »
I disagree with him in terms of the implications of some what he says but overall he's got it right and kudos to you grass for sharing this incredibly important lecture
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2018, 10:28:59 PM »
If you guys want to hear him speaking more candidly, he's done a few shows with Joe Rogan.

Here is one... Smart guys

Joe Rogan has one of the best shows around, so much good info.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 10:54:02 PM by 72 »

BlueOrange

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2018, 08:54:27 PM »
He is also on Real Time with Bill Maher this Friday, which will probably be his biggest appearance so far. He confounds "liberals" so much that the reaction from the panel may be interesting. I think another Cathy Newman episode will come from this.

72: Rogan has a great show. Have you seen the Paul Stamets (mushroom man) or Denis McKenna episodes? Those and the Peterson appearances are real gems. 

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2018, 08:58:58 PM »
He is also on Real Time with Bill Maher this Friday, which will probably be his biggest appearance so far. He confounds "liberals" so much that the reaction from the panel may be interesting. I think another Cathy Newman episode will come from this.

72: Rogan has a great show. Have you seen the Paul Stamets (mushroom man) or Denis McKenna episodes? Those and the Peterson appearances are real gems. 

The hate Stamets is wearing is made of a shroom

I love me some Joe Rogan, we discussed this episode some amongst friends elsewhere.

Nice to meet you BlueOrange.

Where did you come from, if you don't mind me asking?
« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 10:41:32 PM by 72 »

BlueOrange

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2018, 10:23:05 PM »
Good to meet you, 72. I've been lurking here since the start, but I read the first thread on GLP. It was actually a comment on Benjamin Fulford's website that pointed out NRG's thread. Is that what you meant or where I'm from? I'm in Canada. 

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2018, 10:47:18 PM »
Good to meet you, 72. I've been lurking here since the start, but I read the first thread on GLP. It was actually a comment on Benjamin Fulford's website that pointed out NRG's thread. Is that what you meant or where I'm from? I'm in Canada.

Right on.

But yeah, the duncan trussell episodes are awesome as well.

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2018, 10:49:22 PM »

Right on.

That verbiage inspires nostalgia
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

BlueOrange

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2018, 11:26:07 PM »
I like Duncan as well. He seems open to magic. He's got a pretty good interview with Peterson too. I think he connects well with Peterson over Jung.
Duncan and Eddie Bravo pull Joe more towards the content on this site. Joe even said Pizzagate is hard to dismiss. 

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2018, 07:52:48 AM »

Right on.

That verbiage inspires nostalgia

You too, huh?
« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 08:10:15 AM by 72 »

BlueOrange

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2018, 02:38:21 PM »
Sorry, what verbiage inspires nostalgia?

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2018, 02:50:07 PM »
You sound familiar, which is why I asked in the first place

can't speak for nrg though

None the less, glad to have you and lemme know if you have any other JRE's for me. I am fairly new to his show.

sheepdog

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2018, 03:57:53 PM »
  JP knows his human behavior in an interview with An ozzie PM i believe it was he informed us that  tyrants are bullies and will back down with a "poke in the snoot"-my words but he said as much  folks are to frightened to speak up and as a consequence these phuks just sail on JP extolling us to resist or- keep on boot licking --you won't like it -Europeans in some countries are awake and punching back politically and physically

BlueOrange

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2018, 04:31:30 PM »
Oh ok. You guys feel pretty familiar too. I didn't post on the GLP thread but regretted it. I've been watching Joe for several years now. I'll try to think of some of his better ones. Denis was on a couple times. Jordan was on three or four times. I always enjoy Bill Burr. He's better on Conan though.

I'd recommend this page of Joe clips. The titles are usually accurate and you can see the hours he has talked about mushrooms, DMT and the stoned ape theory.

Denis McKenna

Over the years you can see the evolution of Joe's views on the supernatural/conspiracies. He used to think the moon landing was false and believed in UFOs/911 conspiracy. Now he debunks. A lot of his fans think "they" got to him.

BlueOrange

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2018, 04:33:11 PM »