Key#1(and a challenge to those with eyes to see)

• 1719 Replies

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
Re: Key#1(and a challenge to those with eyes to see)
« Reply #1260 on: May 25, 2017, 01:19:51 PM »
That might be why man's number is 666... Or 606.

To me that makes sense revaluations says to be wary of 666 or the ones that take the number 6 for themselves from the void.

Other options are 636 and 696.

696 or taking it all in I think is the most harmonious. That is why the advertising and news tries to divide people into two sides of everything.  Who will win 636 or 666 ?

It is really  unimportant as 696 represents wholeness/unity.

6 is the number of man

we are hu mans...

The prefix "hu" (according to an earlier version of Webster's Collegiate Dictionary) means, "like unto, but not quite the same"
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Samalayuca

• View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: May 25, 2017, 04:43:13 PM »
That might be why man's number is 666... Or 606.

To me that makes sense revaluations says to be wary of 666 or the ones that take the number 6 for themselves from the void.

Other options are 636 and 696.

696 or taking it all in I think is the most harmonious. That is why the advertising and news tries to divide people into two sides of everything.  Who will win 636 or 666 ?

It is really  unimportant as 696 represents wholeness/unity.

6 is the number of man

we are hu mans...

The prefix "hu" (according to an earlier version of Webster's Collegiate Dictionary) means, "like unto, but not quite the same"

Revealing: The hu-Man

Like unto Man but with attributes of the gods

I hear echoes of Aurobindo:

"Man is a being in transition"

Soy descendiente de la raza del silencio

Kseidon

• View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: May 25, 2017, 06:37:55 PM »
In the nosleep story, why is it that the author uses two dots after some words?
(sorry in advance if it was already mentioned)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 06:39:36 PM by Kseidon »

Daozen

• View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: May 25, 2017, 07:27:30 PM »

I read that the HU in HU-man stands for Harmonic Universe

Which would support simulacrum theory, and the OP's claim that:

My name is Faith, and I am a REAL human. Not like all of you, you're all SICK. Me and my family watch you in despair. They're using you!!! Humans and animals aren't mortals, we're the bloody creators of the universe.

RedShift

• View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: May 25, 2017, 08:27:41 PM »

I read that the HU in HU-man stands for Harmonic Universe

Which would support simulacrum theory, and the OP's claim that:

My name is Faith, and I am a REAL human. Not like all of you, you're all SICK. Me and my family watch you in despair. They're using you!!! Humans and animals aren't mortals, we're the bloody creators of the universe.

Recently, I have been going through some of Julius Evola's works in an effort to figure out some of the symbolism in alchemy. His "Introduction to Magic" is much different than Crowley's texts on the subject as he and the other authors refer to the alchemical process and emphasize meditation. I'm seeing a lot of the concepts mirror the topics discussed in this thread. Here's an excerpt from the Knowledge of the Waters chapter:

"This Matter of ours is neither an abstraction of profane philosophy nor a myth or a fairy tale, but a living and powerful reality, the spirit and the vitality of the Earth and of Life.
The human race does not know it. A providential natural law keeps it hidden from their consciousness through the illusory spectacle of material phenomena, of solid reality, without which there would be no rest or peace in their lives. According to the same providential law, this veil of ignorance is removed and the eye of Knowledge is opened only at a certain point of growth and in the presence of a strength able to endure the vision."

The Knowledge of Liberation chapter also has a similar theme to the nosleep story.

Kseidon

• View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: May 27, 2017, 05:17:52 PM »

Samalayuca

• View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: May 28, 2017, 03:26:28 AM »
Other Keys to the Secret by another author

Survivor of the concentration camps, Satprem was a disciple of Aurobindo and confidant of The Mother

THE REVOLT OF THE EARTH BY SATPREM

I knew that secret, but it had to be lived. It had to be transmitted.

I wanted to leave a few hints, or at least a few “pointers” – I will give only two – about what I have observed, “laid bare” in my own body, day after day.

We had never born, never been “men”

It is all of life, all that we call “life” that is in a state of death.

But it is actually death that is dying.

It is not a revolt against the (...) government, which anyone can easily do.
It is, in fact, a revolt against the whole universal Nature.

Until the body has wholly uprooted the death that dwells in it – unmasked death, that frightful falsehood concealing a marvelous Love and trying to pass for life itself.

Every one of our sensations is fabricated by death.
And that Life uproots death.
It feels like being uprooted through and through.
That Life is what is in the process of uprooting the entire Earth, every nation, every human being.
It is the demolition of the dungeon.
The slow invasion of the new Life.
And, at the other end, a new species that will change the face of the earth.
The twilight of man is the beginning of the free Man and the divine life on earth.

https://www.aurobindo.ru/workings/satprem/revolt_of_the_earth_e.htm

« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 03:47:33 AM by Samalayuca »
Soy descendiente de la raza del silencio

RedShift

• View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: May 29, 2017, 03:59:08 PM »
This is sort of a continuation of the past topics I brought up. I can make a new thread if this is too off-topic. I have a feeling it is connected though.

I've been looking into the life of Francis Bacon more and keep getting drawn back to the Sylva Sylvarum. I think this is the book of the Key and the Lock (not the key and lock within us though). An interesting thing about this book is that it is always printed with another text by Bacon called New Atlantis. There has been a lot of speculation about why these texts are bound together instead of printed separately. Both works are unfinished and completely opposite in nature. Atlantis describes Bacon's Utopian society while Sylvarum is a collection of experiments that describe the natural world.
Several academic papers have analyzed the relationship between the two texts and conclude that they were always meant to be combined and most of these just look at the text from a literary point of view.

RedShift

• View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: May 29, 2017, 04:00:17 PM »
There are claims that New Atlantis describes Masonic ritual and hides other secrets. If you read the text it has a section which elaborately describes  Soloman's House. This is a lengthy description (5 pages) that strangely brings up nearly every topic later mentioned in the Experiments. After this he talks about the offices and employees. There are theories that these could represent the original order of the Experiments.

I think that New Atlantis holds the key to unlocking Sylva Sylvarum based off the info above and the discussion in this thread I linked earlier:

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18577499/#18580463

Along the lines of what the falseprophet said, the "key" (New Atlantis) is left inside the book to unlock it's true purpose.

If I am going down the wrong track please don't hesitate to let me know.

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: May 29, 2017, 05:44:41 PM »
There are claims that New Atlantis describes Masonic ritual and hides other secrets. If you read the text it has a section which elaborately describes  Soloman's House. This is a lengthy description (5 pages) that strangely brings up nearly every topic later mentioned in the Experiments. After this he talks about the offices and employees. There are theories that these could represent the original order of the Experiments.

I think that New Atlantis holds the key to unlocking Sylva Sylvarum based off the info above and the discussion in this thread I linked earlier:

Along the lines of what the falseprophet said, the "key" (New Atlantis) is left inside the book to unlock it's true purpose.

Both are available online search : bacon "title of work"

I would provide links but I still cannot login with my CPU ;p
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

RedShift

• View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: May 29, 2017, 06:14:01 PM »

Both are available online search : bacon "title of work"

I would provide links but I still cannot login with my CPU ;p

The Library of Congress has a nice high-res version of it. The NOAA archive I linked earlier has a modernized version too. It's easier to read. I think the original layout is important though.

I've researched this a lot. If you are interested I can link the academic papers and more.

Francis Bacon was a really interesting character. There are rumors that he discovered immortality and became St. Germaine. It's thought he also published under numerous aliases. Comte de Gabalis is one of them. His discourses are worth reading.

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: May 30, 2017, 11:04:17 AM »
St. Germaine has fascinated me for years. If I remember correctly, NRG had previously stated that he once held the position of Pindar, the serpent leader. Reading The Magic Presence, he seems to be a bearer of light.

Daozen

• View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: May 31, 2017, 01:09:09 AM »
I was always fascinated with St Germaine too... I eat one meal a day thanks to his recommendations. Lots of info on St Germain in the Nicholas Flamel books, especially the second, which is on youtube. I suspect there's a lot of truth there. 

RedShift

• View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: May 31, 2017, 03:40:56 PM »
I'll have to check out the Flamel books. I haven't looked at Guy Ballard's books yet.  They look interesting. The other books by the Saint Germain Foundation seem like watered-down new age thought though.

I've been looking into the works of Robert Boyle too. He expressed interest in continuing Bacon's Natural History. In his book "The Origin of Forms and Qualities" he has an interesting intro where he discusses the "first Lock" and it's Key. It's a pretty lengthy discourse about how the creation of the key gives the lock a new capacity although it's form remains the same. He also specifically refers to the creator of the "Locks and Keyes" as Tubal-Cain (founder of smith-craft and prominent figure in Freemasonry). Manly P. Hall remarks "The Mason must 'follow in the footsteps of his forefather, Tubal-Cain, who with the mighty strength of the war god hammered his sword into a plowshare."

This text could be considered one of Boyle's more occult works and it contains a lot of alchemical references. It seems to me that this intro is an indication that there is more to this text than appears on the surface. Boyle also has a reputation for being rather loose with the secrets of alchemy.

I can upload a copy of the manuscript if needed. It is kind of hard to find.

montecristo777

• View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: June 01, 2017, 11:43:16 AM »
you guys are much further in the path than me.. i hope i dont take the thread back a few steps for posting this.. this link hasn't been posted here yet.. so here goes http://www.nonhumanuser.com/library/tomes/the-lock-and-key/

''It should be said that it is not a single volume, but two books, one which contains a translation of an older, apparently non existent tome and the other which is a key for deciphering the first. The translated material which is encrypted and requires the key to be of any use, seems to be a grimiore or book of shadows, of which, only one copy exists and has been destroyed or otherwise lost to the ages. Speculation that the original book was the spell book of an ancient Russian sorcerer is popular when researching the rumors that surround this interesting set of books.''

this got me thinking of the rusaryan? runes that were mentioned in the video i posted in the random musings thread - matrix explained knowledge from the abyss. runes as symbols work on the subconscious mind.. the video said sanskirt is a simplified version of the rusaryan runes..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ynglism

''Mr. Brooks never recovered from the mental break he had and, as such, was never able to divulge any information about the origin of the books found in his apartment. Curiously, Mr. Brooks was known to draw a specific set of spiral patterns, which another patient Ms. Agatha McGinley also drew in an identical fashion.''

''Language: Encrypted (Can be deciphered with the use of the Key, once deciphered, the text is a mix of English, Hebrew, Latin and Russian. Rolls for each of these languages must be made). To decipher the text one must know how the key works, this information can be obtained from Dr. Stanton Pellegrin, Henry Armitage or other individuals determined by the keeper. Keepers can create custom mechanics for deciphering the text but as a base a roll in Mathematics, Linguistics or combination of the languages used in the encryption should be made. After the text is decrypted the keeper should ask for additional language rolls to understand the text. This may seem overly difficult but it should. The original book of shadows that this translation comes from is a very potent book written in Old East Slavic, which contains very specific spells and rituals pertaining to Yog-Sothoth and dimensional travel.''

not sure what to make of the quote above..

https://irenecaesar.wordpress.com/2014/10/28/mother-russia-or-which-culture-is-more-ancient-greek-or-russian/ while not directly relevant to this thread, it might hold some value.

1. RUSSIAN-ARYAN NORTH POLE IS THE TOP OF THE EARTHLY TORUS
2. ATLANTIS WAS AN ISLAND IN THE RUSSIAN-ARYAN NORTH POLE ARCHIPELAGO
3. GREEK OLYMPUS IS THE RUSSIAN-ARYAN NORTH POLE
4. RUSSIAN-ARYANS LIVED IN ARYANA / ARKTIKA SINCE IT IS THE TELEPORTATION PORTAL
5. RUSSIAN-ARYAN ALPHABET IS MORE ANCIENT THAN THE GREEK ALPHABET
6. JEWS TOOK THEIR ALPHABET FROM RUSSIAN-ARYAN RUNES
7. THE REDUCTIVE CHARACTER OF HEBREW TESTIFIES OF ITS SUPPRESSION
9. JEWS TOOK THEIR KABBALAH FROM RUSSIAN-ARYANS
10. JEWISH KABBALAH IS THE DEGENERATION OF THE RUSSIAN-ANCIENT WISDOM

much more info in the article