Key#1(and a challenge to those with eyes to see)

• 1487 Replies

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
Re: Key#1(and a challenge to those with eyes to see)
« Reply #1425 on: August 11, 2017, 05:00:12 PM »
looking into Millarworld http://www.cbr.com/top-mark-millar-comic-books/

It is like coming out of the twilight zone to me.  I never knew how influential this Millar guy has been.  I have totally missed it.

He has a couple titles that resonate cos or even the cult of jupitor

Jupiter Legacy and American Jesus.
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

sheepdog

• View Profile
« Reply #1426 on: August 12, 2017, 07:22:11 AM »
looking into Millarworld http://www.cbr.com/top-mark-millar-comic-books/

It is like coming out of the twilight zone to me.  I never knew how influential this Millar guy has been.  I have totally missed it.

He has a couple titles that resonate cos or even the cult of jupitor

Jupiter Legacy and American Jesus.
Hey my smart as a whip friend -hows the Colorado weather been -those falun gong people were totally phucked -many were used as organ donors or so it was posited otherwise I know little about their gong. Upset the hell out of the Chicoms tho their work has been stated in Chinese books like you have to scope this work out. You are a fount.

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #1427 on: August 12, 2017, 09:13:24 AM »
Kind of crazy all I used to really know about falun gong was the subway incident.  Just did a quick search:

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/2278894-changes-in-judicial-interpretation-prompt-chinese-authorities-to-release-falun-gong-practitioners/

clearing house for falun gong persecution:  http://www.minghui.org/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falun_Gong

Tons of material to scour for sure.
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #1428 on: August 12, 2017, 12:46:15 PM »
How about the Book of Gates http://krishnamurti.abundanthope.org/index_htm_files/Book%20of%20Gates.pdf for the Book of the lock and key ?  it is a guide to the underworld afterall. :)

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile

Supersonic

• We are the music makers...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1431 on: August 12, 2017, 07:06:53 PM »
I think the "book" is going to be a dictionary of allegory so to speak. A Rosetta Stone that unlocks the messages of literature/music and the space between the letters/symbols, but that's just a gut feeling....

Wizziw

• View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: August 14, 2017, 02:24:24 PM »
Key Questions for NRG:

1) Does "enlightenment" include the ability to intentionally manifest changes in our mundane world?
2) Does "enlightenment" include the ability to intentionally be able to perceive phenomena not apparent to the unenlightened?
3) Does "enlightenment" include the ability to open portals to extra-mundane environments?
4) Do the contents of "Lock And Key" enable any of those abilities? And perhaps additional abilities?
5) Does "Lock And Key" include ways to use the voice or other sounds to manifest such changes?
6) Does "Lock And Key" describe ways to enlist the aid of extra-human entities?
7) Does "Lock And Key" involve an older version of Latin?
8) Is there a significant amount of esoteric understanding needed to become adept at manifesting specific results?
9) Are the works of John Dee and Edward Kelly pertinent for this topic?

Thank you-
signed: wizziw

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: August 14, 2017, 03:35:05 PM »
Key Questions for NRG:

1) Does "enlightenment" include the ability to intentionally manifest changes in our mundane world?
2) Does "enlightenment" include the ability to intentionally be able to perceive phenomena not apparent to the unenlightened?
3) Does "enlightenment" include the ability to open portals to extra-mundane environments?
4) Do the contents of "Lock And Key" enable any of those abilities? And perhaps additional abilities?
5) Does "Lock And Key" include ways to use the voice or other sounds to manifest such changes?
8) Is there a significant amount of esoteric understanding needed to become adept at manifesting specific results?

Thank you-

Enlightenment is "merely" the recognition of the unity that permeates all we see and do not see, and the ability to alter this "illusion" to our will that comes with this recognition.

The way Crowley described the magician card of the major arcana in the tarot deck provides a simple yet deep and profound statement worth meditating on.

"the halo above the magicians head shows his awareness of the circular nature of all things and the power that bestows upon him.
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Supersonic

• We are the music makers...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: August 14, 2017, 05:47:24 PM »
Here are a few pics from the book I ordered off of the falseprophet-HQ link.  It's mostly just a summary of what can be found in this thread and the hubpages/trailofdeceit links, but I'll post the pics that I had not seen before.  I'll get these scanned in higher quality sometime in the next few weeks......If anyone is interested in a higher quality scan of a certain image, just send me a message.... btw, the customer service and communication from the publisher (Blacklab) was as good as it gets!

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: August 14, 2017, 07:46:00 PM »
Here are a few pics from the book I ordered off of the falseprophet-HQ link.  It's mostly just a summary of what can be found in this thread and the hubpages/trailofdeceit links, but I'll post the pics that I had not seen before.  I'll get these scanned in higher quality sometime in the next few weeks......If anyone is interested in a higher quality scan of a certain image, just send me a message.... btw, the customer service and communication from the publisher (Blacklab) was as good as it gets!

The "when I 'found' the book (Finally understood its allegory)" text came from the 4chan thread written by someone who called himself Bruno. https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/16041487/

Interestingly, a Bruno commented on the Tarah Arahso hubpage a few weeks ago. Scroll to the bottom. https://hubpages.com/politics/trailofdeceit

Wizziw

• View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: August 14, 2017, 08:41:15 PM »
Key Questions for NRG:

Thank you-

Enlightenment is "merely" the recognition of the unity that permeates all we see and do not see, and the ability to alter this "illusion" to our will that comes with this recognition.

The way Crowley described the magician card of the major arcana in the tarot deck provides a simple yet deep and profound statement worth meditating on.

"the halo above the magicians head shows his awareness of the circular nature of all things and the power that bestows upon him.

I think I read those profound words for the first time when I bought AC's Thoth deck in 1995. I bought it just for the artwork, it spoke to me. Good advice, thank you.
signed: wizziw

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
« Reply #1437 on: August 14, 2017, 10:04:39 PM »

The "when I 'found' the book (Finally understood its allegory)" text came from the 4chan thread written by someone who called himself Bruno. https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/16041487/

Interestingly, a Bruno commented on the Tarah Arahso hubpage a few weeks ago. Scroll to the bottom. https://hubpages.com/politics/trailofdeceit

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/602854/Bruno-Borges-missing-brazil-oracle-Giordano-Bruno-abducted-aliens-ufo-extraterrestrial
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile