Key#1(and a challenge to those with eyes to see)

• 1627 Replies

Grass is Green

• View Profile
Re: Key#1(and a challenge to those with eyes to see)
« Reply #1425 on: August 17, 2017, 02:14:55 PM »
Is there a magic word that opens the portal to those yes/no answers mentioned in the OP?

I'm confused by your question. Portal to yes/no questions?

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
« Reply #1426 on: August 17, 2017, 02:50:53 PM »
Is there a magic word that opens the portal to those yes/no answers mentioned in the OP?

hes conflating segments of the op, whether intentionally or not remains to be seen
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Wizziw

• View Profile
« Reply #1427 on: August 17, 2017, 04:36:52 PM »

hes conflating segments of the op, whether intentionally or not remains to be seen

It's simple. I asked 9 questions above, but I never got the "standard" yes/no responses. I put a lot of time reading this fascinating thread.  And thinking. And researching. So when I asked about a portal to answers, I was merely being a smart ass. I want answers!
signed: wizziw

Wizziw

• View Profile
« Reply #1428 on: August 17, 2017, 04:37:55 PM »
Key Questions for NRG:

1) Does "enlightenment" include the ability to intentionally manifest changes in our mundane world?
2) Does "enlightenment" include the ability to intentionally be able to perceive phenomena not apparent to the unenlightened?
3) Does "enlightenment" include the ability to open portals to extra-mundane environments?
4) Do the contents of "Lock And Key" enable any of those abilities? And perhaps additional abilities?
5) Does "Lock And Key" include ways to use the voice or other sounds to manifest such changes?
6) Does "Lock And Key" describe ways to enlist the aid of extra-human entities?
7) Does "Lock And Key" involve an older version of Latin?
8) Is there a significant amount of esoteric understanding needed to become adept at manifesting specific results?
9) Are the works of John Dee and Edward Kelly pertinent for this topic?

Thank you-

Wizziw

• View Profile
« Reply #1429 on: August 17, 2017, 04:38:32 PM »
... all you need to learn how to awaken not only yourself, but everyone, without years and years of mental discipline.

So, when I refereed to "enlightenment" in my nine questions a few posts back, I added the quotes to denote the context of this discussion. Once a human finds the assorted answers discussed on this quest, and thus awakens into a state of "enlightenment"... what net effects are likely to be realized?

Wizziw

• View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: August 17, 2017, 04:42:20 PM »

less a word more a lyric

Ironically, this confuses me, and I have to ask: are you implying that I'm so dumb that I might not be worth decent answers (?) Hey, at least I figured that out.

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #1431 on: August 17, 2017, 04:43:43 PM »

less a word more a lyric

Ironically, this confuses me, and I have to ask: are you implying that I'm so dumb that I might not be worth decent answers (?) Hey, at least I figured that out.

See this sinches it, either you're profoundly insecure, or a shill.

Correcting your misassumption is what was required to give a useful answer, that you lack access to a dictioanry is not my concern.
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Wizziw

• View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: August 17, 2017, 04:52:04 PM »
I am neither a shill, nor insecure. I have the confidence to simply be myself, to say what I think, to admit faults, to ask questions. Perhaps I am unusually forthcoming.

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: August 17, 2017, 04:56:36 PM »
I am neither a shill, nor insecure. I have the confidence to simply be myself, to say what I think, to admit faults, to ask questions. Perhaps I am unusually forthcoming.

so option a..

Wizziw

• View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: August 17, 2017, 05:00:32 PM »
I'm not a shill, but I have no idea how to prove it. I could show you similar posts I've made over the last 10 months on facebook. I suppose even that could be a set up. But I don't even know what I'd be trying to do, if I were a shill.

Hey, what was the mis-assumption that you referred to? I think we all make a plethora of assumptions, I know that I do. Which one was the big one? Thanks-

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: August 17, 2017, 05:06:09 PM »
You were under the impression that a spoken word was required where one must do something closer to singing...

Wizziw

• View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: August 17, 2017, 06:16:29 PM »
You were under the impression that a spoken word was required where one must do something closer to singing...

Ah, I appreciate the clarity. I'm still sorting out the sound/key concept, so signing vs. talking hasn't come into focus for me, at all. I would have thought "some kind of sound" without specificity. I'm still focused on the old Latin, from which the Latin learned today descended. But yes, like those Gregorian Chants from the Gregorian Monks... and I learned about egregores (greg) about 10 months ago. That's what I think Clinton/Podesta were working on, an egregore.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egregore 

Wizziw

• View Profile
« Reply #1437 on: August 17, 2017, 06:18:27 PM »
This startled me, and launched me into much deeper research:

"Egregore (also egregor) is an occult concept representing a "thoughtform" or "collective group mind", an autonomous psychic entity made up of, and influencing, the thoughts of a group of people. The symbiotic relationship between an egregore and its group has been compared to the more recent, non-occult concepts of the corporation (as a legal entity) and the meme."

Wizziw

• View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: August 17, 2017, 06:21:38 PM »
... conGREGation ... gregorian monks ... gregorian chants .... eGREGor ....

bonging

• View Profile
« Reply #1439 on: August 17, 2017, 07:15:49 PM »
http://www.rlighthouse.com/ Richard Lighthouse is a man trying to spread the idea that "our entire universe literally blinks, off and on, at more than 1 trillion cycles every second (1.1 THz) - it is called the Lighthouse Frequency.  The harmonics of this frequency can be used for Time travel, Travel at faster than light, Travel between parallel universes, and Instant radio communication to distant galaxies". on his page he provides 2 mathematical approaches and 3 different empirical sources that all conclude the same thing:  Our universe is literally blinking. basically a sin wave, above the X axis is matter, below is antimatter
in an interview he states that
our universe blinks 'on' and 'off' a little more than a trillion cycles per second, when our universe blinks off, the antimatter universe blinks on. and a fundamental problem in physics is trying to explain antimatter- where it's at and from, but from this explanation [Blinking Universe] it makes it clear that antimatter particles and matter particles can never meet. there's an ongoing debate in the physics community right now about the presence of antimatter, in this case basically an opposite charged electron generally referred to as a Positron,  and it's very clear from this mathematical model, the Positron is not antimatter, it's simply ordinary matter. It actually becomes quite interesting because the mathematics that support Blinking Universe explains the relationship for ALL of the elementary particles that exist, and the simple math that supports it is 1024 QAM (Quadrature Amplitude Modulation)- it's the same math used in a wifi signal. it is used to transfer a signal, say between your router and your computer, but it turns out that the very same math is used to construct our universe at a trillion cycles per second.

which makes me think of the concept of internet portals.... the space between

the interview on Project Camelot
first quote starts ≈ 13:15