Key#1(and a challenge to those with eyes to see)

• 1693 Replies

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
Re: Key#1(and a challenge to those with eyes to see)
« Reply #1635 on: November 08, 2017, 05:55:33 PM »
I wondered about Jim Carrey as Arthur too.  I thought we'd figured Eminem for Merlin; is Arthur someone related?

To me JC sounds a lot more like merlin would
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #1636 on: November 08, 2017, 06:18:25 PM »
I wondered about Jim Carrey as Arthur too.  I thought we'd figured Eminem for Merlin; is Arthur someone related?

Or Maynard Keenan  8)

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #1637 on: November 08, 2017, 07:14:04 PM »

Or Maynard Keenan  8)

You mean MJK?
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #1638 on: November 08, 2017, 07:45:17 PM »

Or Maynard Keenan  8)

You mean MJK?

His voice is his Tool.

Firefly369

• View Profile
« Reply #1639 on: November 19, 2017, 04:12:14 AM »
And this is what I do for fun on a Saturday night....  8)
Thought I'd share my fun times  :D
----
A rho field is generated physical phenomena that counteracts both gravity and inertia.[Citation needed][Category:Articles in need of citation]] It is used for aircraft and short-range space travel in the Galactic Milieu. It is usually identified by its signature, faint violet fire.[1]

Most Milieu aircraft are simply called rhocraft.

http://manycolored.wikia.com/wiki/Rho_field

huh. 
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Literature/GalacticMilieu

sounds familiar  8)   
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BadassFamily
-----------
Open Foam is Open Source. That also sounds familiar...

https://www.cfd-online.com/Forums/openfoam-programming-development/151700-rho-constructor-interfoam-creating-varying-rho-field.html

https://www.cfd-online.com/Forums/openfoam/87748-problem-min-max-rho.html

https://www.cfd-online.com/Forums/openfoam-programming-development/104472-how-rho_-psi_-calculated-compressible-solvers-openfoam.html

https://www.openfoam.com/about/
-----------------
like the Steve Spangler video, but with Quartz

https://www.metergroup.com/environment/articles/understanding-rho-changes-changing-density-temperature-composition-water-content-backfill/
----------------
Rho Pathways
http://www.sabiosciences.com/pathway.php?sn=RhoA_Pathway

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3023892/
------------

Not all who wander are lost....

3headedfool

• View Profile
« Reply #1640 on: November 19, 2017, 05:34:05 PM »
Today I was thinking about this post and it struck me that the word "lock" is often used with hair. There is a Lord of the Rings story about some legendary elven hero asking the princess for 3 strands (or locks) of her hair but she says no. Later on Gimli (completely unaware of this history) asks for a lock of her hair and she grants it to him because he is pure of heart. This also reminds me of the story of Samson and how the power of god is within his hair, or within his locks.

The google definition says a lock is a securing mechanism, a passage of transport between two bodies, the act of making something fixed and unmovable. And because we love to make stretches in logic here, I'll  add that the word "lox" is a homonym for "locks" and relates to a specific kind of preparation (for salmon).

To me "the book of the lock and the key" reads more like "the book of the lock, and the key to it". Maybe the book is an instruction on how to prepare something in a specific way. Maybe it is not something to be "unlocked" but rather a way to find the channel in between, a way to secure an unmovable position. I'm not sure what conclusions to draw from this interpretation so hopefully this speculation gives way to better ideas!

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #1641 on: November 19, 2017, 06:10:25 PM »
Today I was thinking about this post and it struck me that the word "lock" is often used with hair. There is a Lord of the Rings story about some legendary elven hero asking the princess for 3 strands (or locks) of her hair but she says no. Later on Gimli (completely unaware of this history) asks for a lock of her hair and she grants it to him because he is pure of heart. This also reminds me of the story of Samson and how the power of god is within his hair, or within his locks.

The google definition says a lock is a securing mechanism, a passage of transport between two bodies, the act of making something fixed and unmovable. And because we love to make stretches in logic here, I'll  add that the word "lox" is a homonym for "locks" and relates to a specific kind of preparation (for salmon).

To me "the book of the lock and the key" reads more like "the book of the lock, and the key to it". Maybe the book is an instruction on how to prepare something in a specific way. Maybe it is not something to be "unlocked" but rather a way to find the channel in between, a way to secure an unmovable position. I'm not sure what conclusions to draw from this interpretation so hopefully this speculation gives way to better ideas!

This has been speculated here before but think of it as locking into a frequency,albeit an encrypted one

3headedfool

• View Profile
« Reply #1642 on: November 19, 2017, 06:40:06 PM »

This has been speculated here before but think of it as locking into a frequency,albeit an encrypted one

Haha naturally, there are 100+ pages of discussion after all.

How literally should we interpret the word "frequency"? Are we talking about something scientific/technological like a specific sound wave? Or something more esoteric like how people say your energy vibrates at low or high frequency? If the latter, could it be interpreted that this book is similar to a lost religious text/philosophy, instructing on how to think and behave in order to raise and then lock our energy's frequency?

Also I apologize if this was all answered a while ago, I don't have the full 100 pages fresh in my mind, hope you don't mind.  ;D

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #1643 on: November 19, 2017, 08:22:41 PM »

How literally should we interpret the word "frequency"? Are we talking about something scientific/technological like a specific sound wave? Or something more esoteric like how people say your energy vibrates at low or high frequency? If the latter, could it be interpreted that this book is similar to a lost religious text/philosophy, instructing on how to think and behave in order to raise and then lock our energy's frequency?

Also I apologize if this was all answered a while ago, I don't have the full 100 pages fresh in my mind, hope you don't mind.  ;D

They are one in the same.

Firefly369

• View Profile
« Reply #1644 on: November 19, 2017, 08:59:28 PM »

One of my favorite pages on frequency 8)

(I just skip over his self promoting bits lol)

http://www.528revolution.com/528-frequency-that-killed-john-lennon-528-frequency/
----

I like this video, too. Ms.Sheldon has a lot of interesting points on how to raise your frequency and be more aware of your words and thoughts.

Not all who wander are lost....

3headedfool

• View Profile
« Reply #1645 on: November 19, 2017, 09:07:01 PM »

I had a feeling that was the answer after I posted haha. One last question to refresh my memory on all this if you will. Assuming this is a literal book, is it known about today? Something people versed in occult/esoteric matters might recognize but is otherwise "hidden in plain sight" via very heavy symbolism/metaphor/etc? Or is it more a search for the holy grail type deal?

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #1646 on: November 19, 2017, 09:22:18 PM »

I had a feeling that was the answer after I posted haha. One last question to refresh my memory on all this if you will. Assuming this is a literal book, is it known about today? Something people versed in occult/esoteric matters might recognize but is otherwise "hidden in plain sight" via very heavy symbolism/metaphor/etc? Or is it more a search for the holy grail type deal?

Id guess only two (maybe less,playing ratios of people this preternaturally inquisitive)people here wouldnt be able to identify the bpom.

3headedfool

• View Profile
« Reply #1647 on: November 19, 2017, 09:58:06 PM »
Id guess only two (maybe less,playing ratios of people this preternaturally inquisitive)people here wouldnt be able to identify the bpom.
Really? Lock and Key, likely symbolic, well known...have anything to do with The Chemical Wedding? Early in the thread it says ""In the contents of that reddit story there lies a location those who wish to ascend should all seek" which would be in line with the tomb of CRC.

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #1648 on: November 20, 2017, 12:20:15 AM »
Really? Lock and Key, likely symbolic, well known...have anything to do with The Chemical Wedding? Early in the thread it says ""In the contents of that reddit story there lies a location those who wish to ascend should all seek" which would be in line with the tomb of CRC.

A location neednt be fixed

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #1649 on: November 30, 2017, 09:55:05 PM »
One of my first insights on the path of the hidden power within is that our attention is probably the most powerful force that we own.

Stack up focused attention upon itself like a laser rod and wield the light within.

Use the force Luke.
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.