Key#1(and a challenge to those with eyes to see)

• 1644 Replies

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
Re: Key#1(and a challenge to those with eyes to see)
« Reply #1635 on: October 20, 2017, 11:00:25 PM »
The last three comments are all correct.

A surprising dislogue i had with a fellow "insider" last night informed me "the moment our people have been waiting for is near, it will be like in the clone wars when all the jedis simultaneously draw light sabers from among the crowd"

Just thought youd all like to know.

If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Samalayuca

• View Profile
« Reply #1636 on: October 21, 2017, 11:41:57 AM »

A surprising dislogue i had with a fellow "insider" last night informed me "the moment our people have been waiting for is near, it will be like in the clone wars when all the jedis simultaneously draw light sabers from among the crowd"

Maybe star with this?

TRUMP ORDERS RELEASE OF JFK FILES

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/10/21/politics/trump-jfk-documents/index.html
Soy descendiente de la raza del silencio

BlackBoX

• View Profile
« Reply #1637 on: October 21, 2017, 03:55:24 PM »
A landscape zodiac (or terrestrial zodiac) is a map of the stars on a gigantic scale, formed by features in the landscape, such as roads, streams and field boundaries. Perhaps the best known alleged example is the Glastonbury 'Temple of the Stars', situated around Glastonbury in Somerset, England.

http://www.ancient-wisdom.com/zodiaclandscape.htm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More about the Temple of the Stars...

In Britain at least a fair amount of attention of late has been accorded one particular
megalithic landscape temple, a huge, elliptical zodiakos kyklos or twelvefold circle of tumbling
zodiacal animals and effigies, in Glastonbury, Somerset, in the southwest of England. It’s called
various names: Star-Spangled Avalon, Somerset’s Star Fields, King Arthur’s Round Table, the
Glastonbury Zodiac, or as one commentator has it, drawing on Hebrew scholarship, Shamarsheth, meaning, The Watch of the Heavens Established.

The knowledge of the extent and operation of the Temple of Albion and its possible
terrestrial ecliptics was for long a guarded Druid secret. Aside from the isolated studies of the
16th century Elizabethan astrologer, scholar, occultist Dr. John Dee, little awareness of landscape
zodiacs has been publicly expressed until the 20th century, when the outlines of the Somerset
starry domain first began to be sketched.
 The indefatigably curious Dee immersed himself in matters of occult history and Druidic
esotericism and made enough visits to the Somerset zodiac to prepare charts and a commentary
around 1580 regarding what he called “Merlin’s Secret” around Glastonbury.

...as she termed it: “the star constellations laid out on earth, and the Knights impersonating the stars above
them.” The Knights were King Arthur’s, said Maltwood, transiting the Star Temple of Logres
(the old name for Britain in the Arthurian sagas), which was Arthur’s “Magic Cauldron of
unfailing supply” (which Maltwood also called the Temple of the British Secret tradition, Man’s
Oldest Scientific Heirloom), the mythological ecliptic of King Arthur’s Knights of the Grail
through which they quested for lost Masonic secrets. For Maltwood, mystically giddy and
spiritually appalled by her discovery, the landscape feature struck her as “a laboratory of thought
and mystery” probably constructed by Sumerian-Chaldeans 5000 years ago.

Fundamentally, the zodiac temple originated coincidentally with the geomorphological
creation and consolidation of the Earth. The zodiacal ecliptic and its numerous constellation
effigies are components of the planetary grid matrix which consists of many aspects, including
the Oroboros lines, major etheric energy canopies (domes) and minor (dome caps). The terrestrial
zodiacs were intentional microcosmic circles of light with variable astronomical-astrological
coordinates. They were designed to embody the Hermetic principle, As Above, So Below. They
were intended—as were the other subtle, numinous components of the world grid—for human
use and interaction, to be used as a temple for the purposes of consciousness expansion,
individuation, and enlightenment.
 The numerous landscape zodiacs—for there are many around the planet—when
appreciated over the full extent of human planetary residency, periodically come into activation
then lapse again into dormancy, like preset alarm clocks, in a sine wave cycle somewhat keyed to
the 25,900 year astrological cycle...

http://blueroomconsortium.com/pdfs/article_zodiacalcircles.pdf

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

20 magical places in Britian
(and I know there are many more)
https://www.buzzfeed.com/timchester/20-magical-secret-places-in-britain-baqg?utm_term=.oy2Z5vk7g#.ir4jNMwOQ

Throughout the ages this region of the sky, close to where the ecliptic, the path of the sun, crosses the Milky Way, has been viewed as the vulva and womb of a sky-goddess, or Cosmic Mother, who gives birth to the sun. Sometimes the Cygnus stars are even seen to be attached to the Earth via a kind of invisible umbilical cord, showing it as a nourisher of life.

nrgiseternal

• All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #1639 on: Today at 01:43:30 AM »

Very encouraging to hear. Thank you.

Firefly369

• View Profile
« Reply #1640 on: Today at 02:33:36 AM »
Hey all been a while since ive posted anything of substance, i was thinking of how best to relay this to you, the most deserving of all netizens...

Agartha/SHamballa=Heaven/Hell
Lucifer/Satan

Merlin(thesis) is real, and is here again, many of you know the name.
Arthur(antithesis) is here too, also a familiar name.

Excalibur is the sword of density(NOT a typo,but a nudge)

This is an earlier quote from NRG on another thread:

"Thesis antithesis synthesis

Solution dissolution resolution"

So Excaliber must be the synthesis that joins them together??
------
Thesis:

(logic) An affirmation, or distinction from a supposition or hypothesis.(music) The accented part of the measure, expressed by the downward beat; the opposite of arsis.

(poetry) The depression of the voice in pronouncing the syllables of a word.(poetry) The part of the metrical foot upon which such a depression falls.

Etymology

From Latin thesis, from Ancient Greekθέσις (thésis, “a proposition, a statement, a thing laid down, thesis in rhetoric, thesis in prosody”)
--------
Antithesis is the opposite of course...
---------

Synthesis:
Etymology

From Latin synthesis, from Ancient Greekσύνθεσις (súnthesis, “a putting together; composition”), from συντίθημι(suntíthēmi, “put together, combine”), from σύν (sún, “together”) + τίθημι(títhēmi, “set, place”).

(philosophy) The combination of thesis and antithesis.
--------
Singing Swords were found in Disney's "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" and Bugs Bunny cartoons

"only to find that it is a "Singing Sword" toon(literally singing). It bears a striking resemblance to Frank Sinatra and starts singing one of his songs, "Witchcraft" "

http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Singing_Sword

Musical Sword in anime:
http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Musica_Sword
------
Check Out the lyrics from this band "Musical Sword"

https://www.metal-archives.com/albums/Dragonrider/Musical_Sword/273489

Their song "A Rebel's Blade":
I am the rebel - I shall now Awake
I am an Avenger - For those enslaved
I am the lightning - Striking from the Skies
I am the Answer - I am your way out
Let us rise now my brothers
we are no longer the blind
----------

On the Word Spell thread, NRG posted that
"sword" and "words" were switched around...

Late night musings before I sail off to dreamland...
Not all who wander are lost....

The Watchers

• View Profile
« Reply #1641 on: Today at 05:20:43 AM »
Hey all been a while since ive posted anything of substance, i was thinking of how best to relay this to you, the most deserving of all netizens...

Agartha/SHamballa=Heaven/Hell
Lucifer/Satan

Merlin(thesis) is real, and is here again, many of you know the name.
Arthur(antithesis) is here too, also a familiar name.

Excalibur is the sword of density(NOT a typo,but a nudge)

This is an earlier quote from NRG on another thread:

"Thesis antithesis synthesis

Solution dissolution resolution"

So Excaliber must be the synthesis that joins them together??
------
Thesis:

(logic) An affirmation, or distinction from a supposition or hypothesis.(music) The accented part of the measure, expressed by the downward beat; the opposite of arsis.

(poetry) The depression of the voice in pronouncing the syllables of a word.(poetry) The part of the metrical foot upon which such a depression falls.

Etymology

From Latin thesis, from Ancient Greekθέσις (thésis, “a proposition, a statement, a thing laid down, thesis in rhetoric, thesis in prosody”)
--------
Antithesis is the opposite of course...
---------

Synthesis:
Etymology

From Latin synthesis, from Ancient Greekσύνθεσις (súnthesis, “a putting together; composition”), from συντίθημι(suntíthēmi, “put together, combine”), from σύν (sún, “together”) + τίθημι(títhēmi, “set, place”).

(philosophy) The combination of thesis and antithesis.
--------
Singing Swords were found in Disney's "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" and Bugs Bunny cartoons

"only to find that it is a "Singing Sword" toon(literally singing). It bears a striking resemblance to Frank Sinatra and starts singing one of his songs, "Witchcraft" "

http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Singing_Sword

Musical Sword in anime:
http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Musica_Sword
------
Check Out the lyrics from this band "Musical Sword"

https://www.metal-archives.com/albums/Dragonrider/Musical_Sword/273489

Their song "A Rebel's Blade":
I am the rebel - I shall now Awake
I am an Avenger - For those enslaved
I am the lightning - Striking from the Skies
I am the Answer - I am your way out
Let us rise now my brothers
we are no longer the blind
----------

On the Word Spell thread, NRG posted that
"sword" and "words" were switched around...

Late night musings before I sail off to dreamland...

"Heaven-Hell - miscast as Light-Darkness. Actually Hell (Helios, Sun God) means light, while 'heaven' is 'haven', a place of shade.
Which would have been the true religious experience of desert peoples, for whom 'hell' would be unrelenting sun, 'heaven' the shade of a pleasent palm or fig tree.
But if the males had been out in the sun (Hel) too long, they might begin seeing visions of houris (virgins) bringing them milk and honey- the delusion that Hell is Heaven."

"Sword - S WORD; a cutting spell.

From our great freedom we have fallen in neglect and sloth when each began to envy and slander the other, we waged intestine war against each other,
murdering with words as with swords and spears. - Bishop Eusebius, 250 CE
"

"S - SPIN, SPIRAL, SLICE. S is a 2-dimensional cut in a 3-dimensional Spiral."

"Arthur (King) - A R T THE URTH. King Art-the-Earth leads NIghts of the Spear-Ring (Round Table) at Came-a-Lot:
Sir Pierce-Evil; Sir Lance-a-Lot; Sir Gal-I-Had; Sir Gay Wayne (Gawaine): Sir Bores; Sir Tryst-Ram; Sir Gay Rick (Gehrig); and so on and sow on.
Arthur (Art-the-Earth) is the 'once-and-future- king, the one who was and is and ever will be; the seed - rebirth of life on earth.
His knights (nights) reseed the earth."

"Knight - Night. The Knight's quest is hidden in dark. urges search for the Feminine."

"L - Loop of Light. EL, the pre-biblical God of Canaan, was Lord of Light. In Spaingelish, 'EL' is the masculine pronoun,
and the name for God is EL Senor - the senior, or First EL.
Largesse - LARGE esSe. The bigger the spin, the greater the fate which can be woven from it."

"Satan - same as Seitan, Seth, Set. The Setting Sun, or male power surrendering to Neith, the Night. Thus Satan is the male who betrays the Sun God, or Lord of Light.

At one time, or Once Upon a Time, Egypt was ruled by four Deities: Isis, Osiris, Neith and Set. All four shared rulership in a
balanced and harmonius way, with Osiris being the Sping and Rising Sun, Isis Summer and Midday Sun, Set the Fall and Setting Sun,
and Neith Winter and Night. These were also called God the Father Osiris (O Sire of US); Goddess Mother Isis (she IS who IS);
God of Son, or Sun-SET; and Goddess Daughter Neith (Night). The roles were considered interchangeable, and nobody got bored. In the Holy Land,
this system was called SION (Set-Isis-Osiris-Neith) - or, in the somewhat more guttural Semetic, ZION - the original Tetragrammaton, or Four Sacred Letters,
which spelled the Divine Name(s). This was also known as the "Olde Religione" which celebrated the Four Directions and the Four Seasons (which had not yet become a chain of hotels).

But some of the Gods had a war, or marital difficulties and got their spears up in arms; while on Earth the mortals grew nervous about their mortality,
and "raged against the dying of the Light." Since Set was the Dying of the Light (Sunset; Autumn; the Fall), he was demoted to Setan ( Satan), the Fallen Angel - Lynx in Time."

"Set - the Egyptian God of Dusk, the SET-ing Sun. When we became afraid of the Dark or Night (the Egyptian Goddess Neith, Set's Mate) or the
mystery of the Feminine, we began to blame Set for Leading us into darkness. He then became Setan, or Satan, the male who seduced the female who seduced the male.
And we've been at it ever since."

Firefly369

• View Profile
« Reply #1642 on: Today at 11:38:13 AM »
"Heaven-Hell - miscast as Light-Darkness. Actually Hell (Helios, Sun God) means light, while 'heaven' is 'haven', a place of shade.
Which would have been the true religious experience of desert peoples, for whom 'hell' would be unrelenting sun, 'heaven' the shade of a pleasent palm or fig tree.
But if the males had been out in the sun (Hel) too long, they might begin seeing visions of houris (virgins) bringing them milk and honey- the delusion that Hell is Heaven."

"Sword - S WORD; a cutting spell.

From our great freedom we have fallen in neglect and sloth when each began to envy and slander the other, we waged intestine war against each other,
murdering with words as with swords and spears. - Bishop Eusebius, 250 CE
"

"S - SPIN, SPIRAL, SLICE. S is a 2-dimensional cut in a 3-dimensional Spiral."

"Arthur (King) - A R T THE URTH. King Art-the-Earth leads NIghts of the Spear-Ring (Round Table) at Came-a-Lot:
Sir Pierce-Evil; Sir Lance-a-Lot; Sir Gal-I-Had; Sir Gay Wayne (Gawaine): Sir Bores; Sir Tryst-Ram; Sir Gay Rick (Gehrig); and so on and sow on.
Arthur (Art-the-Earth) is the 'once-and-future- king, the one who was and is and ever will be; the seed - rebirth of life on earth.
His knights (nights) reseed the earth."

"Knight - Night. The Knight's quest is hidden in dark. urges search for the Feminine."

"L - Loop of Light. EL, the pre-biblical God of Canaan, was Lord of Light. In Spaingelish, 'EL' is the masculine pronoun,
and the name for God is EL Senor - the senior, or First EL.
Largesse - LARGE esSe. The bigger the spin, the greater the fate which can be woven from it."

"Satan - same as Seitan, Seth, Set. The Setting Sun, or male power surrendering to Neith, the Night. Thus Satan is the male who betrays the Sun God, or Lord of Light.

At one time, or Once Upon a Time, Egypt was ruled by four Deities: Isis, Osiris, Neith and Set. All four shared rulership in a
balanced and harmonius way, with Osiris being the Sping and Rising Sun, Isis Summer and Midday Sun, Set the Fall and Setting Sun,
and Neith Winter and Night. These were also called God the Father Osiris (O Sire of US); Goddess Mother Isis (she IS who IS);
God of Son, or Sun-SET; and Goddess Daughter Neith (Night). The roles were considered interchangeable, and nobody got bored. In the Holy Land,
this system was called SION (Set-Isis-Osiris-Neith) - or, in the somewhat more guttural Semetic, ZION - the original Tetragrammaton, or Four Sacred Letters,
which spelled the Divine Name(s). This was also known as the "Olde Religione" which celebrated the Four Directions and the Four Seasons (which had not yet become a chain of hotels).

But some of the Gods had a war, or marital difficulties and got their spears up in arms; while on Earth the mortals grew nervous about their mortality,
and "raged against the dying of the Light." Since Set was the Dying of the Light (Sunset; Autumn; the Fall), he was demoted to Setan ( Satan), the Fallen Angel - Lynx in Time."

"Set - the Egyptian God of Dusk, the SET-ing Sun. When we became afraid of the Dark or Night (the Egyptian Goddess Neith, Set's Mate) or the
mystery of the Feminine, we began to blame Set for Leading us into darkness. He then became Setan, or Satan, the male who seduced the female who seduced the male.
And we've been at it ever since."

Great post "The Watchers!!"

Did anyone else read this post as if you were "run for the cube?"   ;D

Firefly369

• View Profile
« Reply #1643 on: Today at 12:25:03 PM »
Rowe that boat

https://hermetic.com/norton/pentagram_ritual

The earliest known use of the pentagram dates back to around the Uruk period around 3500BC at Ur of the Chaldees in Ancient Mesopotamia where it was found on potsherds together with other signs of the period associated with the earliest known developments of written language.  In later periods of Mesopotamian art, the pentagram was used in royal inscriptions and was symbolic of imperial power extending out to "the four corners of the world". 

Prior to the time of the Inquisition, there were no 'evil' associations to the pentagram.  Rather its form implied Truth, religious mysticism and the work of The Creator. 
The Emperor Constantine I, who, after gaining the help of the Christian church in his military and religious takeover of the Roman Empire in 312 AD, used the pentagram, together with the chi-rho symbol (a symbolic form of cross) in his seal and amulet.

http://www.controverscial.com/The%20Pentagram%20-%20Pentacle.htm
--------------------

A comment from a Cathars hymn (Hymn of the Cathars "Lo boièr") I posted in the Music thread:

Tylon27
 the 5 vowels are the ground of all languages and communication, and the symbol of the quintuple reborn soul, which "stands in the pentagram"; it means something like truly understand and experience yourself and the whole world, and thus become one with it, or I could say enlightenment - as far as I know:)

Searching in TX

• View Profile
« Reply #1644 on: Today at 02:20:40 PM »

Very encouraging to hear. Thank you.
I agree.  Long awaited.

https://twitter.com/nrgiseternal369/status/921786516690604033