Key#1(and a challenge to those with eyes to see)

• 1692 Replies

Firefly369

• View Profile
Re: Key#1(and a challenge to those with eyes to see)
« Reply #1680 on: January 07, 2018, 08:22:57 PM »
Organic Portals & Bloodlines
(remember the emphasis on the Rofs bloodline?)

It is impossible to look at the races on the earth today, the red, the white, the black, or the yellow, and argue that one or the other is this “pre-adamic” and soulless race. We cannot speak of groups, nations, tribes, nor peoples who are members of the “soulless”race as a group.

The DNA of the two races is completely mixed, and this is the real meaning of the pollution of the bloodline. Only those with the appropriate genetic makeup are actually able to accommodate a soul and therefore pursue esoteric work, which means that no color or ethnic group is either excluded or has an advantage.

Consider this further. The DNA of these two races is so mixed that both can be found within the same families.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_organicportals00.htm

related to bloodlines...

Hell-Fire Clubs, Knights Templar, and First Ladies in Drag Decided

http://rosettedelacroix.com/?p=11414
Not all who wander are lost....

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
« Reply #1681 on: January 07, 2018, 10:40:46 PM »

It is impossible to look at the races on the earth today, the red, the white, the black, or the yellow, and argue that one or the other is this “pre-adamic” and soulless race. We cannot speak of groups, nations, tribes, nor peoples who are members of the “soulless”race as a group.

The DNA of the two races is completely mixed, and this is the real meaning of the pollution of the bloodline. Only those with the appropriate genetic makeup are actually able to accommodate a soul and therefore pursue esoteric work, which means that no color or ethnic group is either excluded or has an advantage.

Consider this further. The DNA of these two races is so mixed that both can be found within the same families.

related to bloodlines...

As they say a little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing. Even if one can forgive his cursory knowledge of genetics, it should be obvious just through the annals of History. Many races have had esoteric champions. Sun Tzu Buddha Alexander Ramses Pythagoras, you all know the names. There is but one glaring exclusion
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

The Watchers

• View Profile
« Reply #1682 on: January 07, 2018, 10:55:08 PM »

It is impossible to look at the races on the earth today, the red, the white, the black, or the yellow, and argue that one or the other is this “pre-adamic” and soulless race. We cannot speak of groups, nations, tribes, nor peoples who are members of the “soulless”race as a group.

related to bloodlines...

As they say a little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing. Even if one can forgive his cursory knowledge of genetics, it should be obvious just through the annals of History. Many races have had esoteric champions. Sun Tzu Buddha Alexander Ramses Pythagoras, you all know the names. There is but one glaring exclusion

African maybe?

The only person that comes to mind is Shaka Zulu.
Though I wouldn't call him a "genius"- at least not in terms of "sciences" or math.
He appeared to be more war oriented.

If my information about him is correct then he went insane over something about his past that got to him and lead to his downfall.
That and that he apparently always wanted to be in a constant state of war.

Out of all my research, I have not really found any African "esoteric warrior" that was close to mastering some sort of state of being.

I could be wrong but idk.

Nachiketa

• In search of
    • View Profile
« Reply #1683 on: January 08, 2018, 02:07:00 AM »

Out of all my research, I have not really found any African "esoteric warrior" that was close to mastering some sort of state of being.

Seeing as how the Egyptians seemed to have a pretty good understanding, my gut tells me that is most likely not the answer
I'm not sure if he fits your definition either but have you heard of Mansa Musa?
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 02:10:38 AM by Nachiketa »

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #1684 on: January 08, 2018, 02:21:56 AM »

Seeing as how the Egyptians seemed to have a pretty good understanding, my gut tells me that is most likely not the answer
I'm not sure if he fits your definition either but have you heard of Mansa Musa?

Calling Egyptians African is like calling pakistanis Asian true in the most literal sense of the word but lacking any context in reality
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #1685 on: January 08, 2018, 02:22:39 AM »

The people that inhabited Egypt have no ancestors in common with Africans

Nachiketa

• In search of
    • View Profile
« Reply #1686 on: January 08, 2018, 04:13:24 AM »

Calling Egyptians African is like calling pakistanis Asian true in the most literal sense of the word but lacking any context in reality

Understood

zelezny

• View Profile
« Reply #1687 on: January 10, 2018, 04:58:34 PM »
Not saying this is the book of the lock and key by any means, but still really interesting.

I was doing some digging on the chans for the book and some anon replied to a question of where to find it with "Three Magic Words". I remember NRG had stated that the shortcut was a sort of tune/mantra so this intrigued me.

Turns out it's a book title by Uell Stanley Andersen about unlocking your real inner potential. That's a cool sync, but it got even more interesting when you check out the "12 mediations" included in the book. I won't post them here but it's at this link: http://anewearthyoga.com/three-magic-words-meditations/

The first mediation is titled The LOCK... Guess what the last one is?
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 05:01:15 PM by zelezny »

Firefly369

• View Profile
« Reply #1688 on: January 10, 2018, 05:13:43 PM »
Not saying this is the book of the lock and key by any means, but still really interesting.

I was doing some digging on the chans for the book and some anon replied to a question of where to find it with "Three Magic Words". I remember NRG had stated that the shortcut was a sort of tune/mantra so this intrigued me.

Turns out it's a book title by Uell Stanley Andersen about unlocking your real inner potential. That's a cool sync, but it got even more interesting when you check out the "12 mediations" included in the book. I won't post them here but it's at this link: http://anewearthyoga.com/three-magic-words-meditations/

The first mediation is titled The LOCK... Guess what the last one is?

Thanks for those meditations.   Some days it would be easier to read one of these to (un) focus to start a meditation session than trying to unjumble the thoughts of the day to clear my head to start one. 
Not all who wander are lost....

The Watchers

• View Profile
« Reply #1689 on: January 10, 2018, 05:33:27 PM »
Correct me if I am wrong, but everything we need to "ascend" is already in this thread no?

If not this thread then on this forum. We just have to connect the dots and understand and apply the information.

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #1690 on: January 10, 2018, 06:17:19 PM »
Correct me if I am wrong, but everything we need to "ascend" is already in this thread no?

If not this thread then on this forum. We just have to connect the dots and understand and apply the information.

Its never a matter of having the answers, as answers are now easily found. Its about having the right questions, which are all here

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #1691 on: January 10, 2018, 06:36:11 PM »
Think on why you haven't yet ascended and you will have discovered your labyrinth.

montecristo777

• View Profile
« Reply #1692 on: January 14, 2018, 09:16:44 AM »