Key#1(and a challenge to those with eyes to see)

• 1611 Replies

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
Re: Key#1(and a challenge to those with eyes to see)
« Reply #1260 on: May 19, 2017, 12:15:38 AM »
I just ran into this for the first time.  RIP Mr. Cornel.

Black hole sun flew under the radar..lyrics are worth a read
That's another song that make reference to "rain". ".....and wash away the rain"... or Blind Melon with "No Rain"....even in DMB "The Space Between" ...."will it Rain today?" Is that a reference to Ahriman? Energy? Ive never fully understood it....but almost every artist incorporates the word into their lyrics.

Completely an ahriman reference

That explains why all the YouTube comments got deleted from the No Rain video a few weeks ago.......guess they don't want millions of people singing that song and talking about it's meaning...

Wait...

What happened??

I don't know but this video is why posted in this thread.

It reads like a book opened by lock and key look at the center.

Is that the book of lock and key to reaarnge the images of any work to unlock a hidden realm?
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

Daozen

• View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: May 19, 2017, 05:59:42 AM »
Amazing the weight you place on that song no rain, nrg. I'll have to learn it on Uke.

I never would've noticed stuff like that without it being pointed out.

Supersonic

• We are the music makers...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: May 19, 2017, 06:42:52 AM »
I just ran into this for the first time.  RIP Mr. Cornel.

Black hole sun flew under the radar..lyrics are worth a read
That's another song that make reference to "rain". ".....and wash away the rain"... or Blind Melon with "No Rain"....even in DMB "The Space Between" ...."will it Rain today?" Is that a reference to Ahriman? Energy? Ive never fully understood it....but almost every artist incorporates the word into their lyrics.

Completely an ahriman reference

That explains why all the YouTube comments got deleted from the No Rain video a few weeks ago.......guess they don't want millions of people singing that song and talking about it's meaning...

Wait...

What happened??
If you go to the official video for "No Rain" on YouTube, you'll see a handful of comments about the majority of the 5k comments being deleted about a month ago. I'm not sure on the timing exactly. I just noticed it this week.

Daozen

• View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: May 19, 2017, 08:23:13 AM »
Can't find any comments about deletions, but I'll take your word for it, as I've seen some weirdness on YT. A screen grab might help.

I read the No Rain lyrics this afternoon and they puit a chill down my spine. About waking up somewhere else. What does no rain mean? No rainman, no Ahriman? An end to Ahriman's rule?

Speaking of mid 90s pop: Two Princes. Is that about Enki/Enlil, or Michael + Lucifier. Or that guy Marduk?

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: May 19, 2017, 09:17:59 AM »
Can't find any comments about deletions, but I'll take your word for it, as I've seen some weirdness on YT. A screen grab might help.

I read the No Rain lyrics this afternoon and they puit a chill down my spine. About waking up somewhere else. What does no rain mean? No rainman, no Ahriman? An end to Ahriman's rule?

Speaking of mid 90s pop: Two Princes. Is that about Enki/Enlil, or Michael + Lucifier. Or that guy Marduk?

We could do a whole thread about songs from the 90s referring to or speaking to an unnamed woman presumed to be a love interest. Two Princes is a good one I had forgotten about.

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: May 19, 2017, 10:16:34 AM »

Erik Prince and sister Betsy DaVos (née Prince).

Daozen

• View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: May 19, 2017, 10:57:03 AM »

We could do a whole thread about songs from the 90s referring to or speaking to an unnamed woman presumed to be a love interest. Two Princes is a good one I had forgotten about.

We just don't know, it could be a simple love song. Or it could be a paen to Gaia/Diana, the spirit of Earth. Setting out the choices she has, and the paths she could take as the war plays out. The singer had a vibe about him:

One, two, princes kneel before you
That's what I said, now
Princes, Princes who adore you
Just go ahead, now
One has diamonds in his pockets
That's some bread, now
This one, said he wants to buy you rockets
Ain't in his head, now
This one, got a princely racket
That's what I said, now
Got some big seal upon his jacket
Ain't in his head, now
You marry him, your father will condone you
How 'bout that, now
You marry me, your father will disown you
He'll eat his hat, now

Supersonic

• View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: May 19, 2017, 11:10:24 AM »

Some comments about deletions: 
atsocaa1982 (1 month ago) - "where'd all the thousands of other comments go:("
Akisyatu_ (1 month ago) - "RIP comments"
CalebFDW (1 month ago) - "Comments done fucked around and got ganked"
Offensive Phenomenan (1 month ago) "the comments 0_0 woah dude"
A I Osterhout (2 weeks ago) "why are you mad at something you created? Why didn't you all just stay quiet? why are you condemning me for how you drew me up? this is a backwards condemnation. seek the truth. You show offs are bright. I do not display things...YOU watch me and make accusations. Leave me alone. its like you want to fulfill a terrible prophesy. WHY? why why...you were supposed to STFU...thems the rules. you broke the law. not me. U."
Hunter Ziegelmann (1 month ago) - "rip comments i guess youtube couldnt handle it"
Joshua Swink (1 month ago) - "the comments died ?"

Here's the link to the official vid:

Daozen

• View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: May 19, 2017, 06:21:42 PM »
I screengrabbed the comments for proof:

http://imgur.com/a/RJU15

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/RJU15"><a href="//imgur.com/RJU15"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

There's another telling comment there:

"we are all looking for a place where we belong."

What is the girl dressed as? A bee. She has a love heart on her head. A bee is something that is farmed for it's own energy.

Supersonic

• View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: May 19, 2017, 06:59:55 PM »
I screengrabbed the comments for proof:

http://imgur.com/a/RJU15

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/RJU15"><a href="//imgur.com/RJU15"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

There's another telling comment there:

"we are all looking for a place where we belong."

What is the girl dressed as? A bee. She has a love heart on her head. A bee is something that is farmed for it's own energy.
Thank you for screengrabbing those. The comments show as 5k for me...until I sort them by most recent....then it shows how many there really are....188 :(

Supersonic

• View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: May 20, 2017, 11:59:11 PM »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commentary_on_the_Apocalypse

More "Illuminated Works" ....." Commentary on the Apocalypse (Commentaria In Apocalypsin) is a book written in the eighth century by the Spanish monk and theologian Beatus of Liébana (730–785)" ".....now this APOCALYPSE is controlling us!!"

RedShift

• View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: May 21, 2017, 12:24:22 AM »
Nrg i think i've found it or at least close to it.. the book of Wisdom and Folly? So far ive read the first few words. But it talks of things that you have specifically told us such as spiritual experience not being required to find the end, constants and variables, and not only saving ourselves but those around us.

a working knowledge of crowley is required for any esoteric pursuit, ive referenced liber aleph extensively...

lets say this was the book, which I am not saying...

this is a two part equation, a lock and a key,

what does one need first to obtain wisdom, the question or the answer?

The question of course. What good is the answer if you don't know what it's the answer to?
This brings me back to the original question I had earlier. How does the Sylva Sylvarum (Liber Mundi) fit into this? It's an arcane alchemical text that might as well be written in another language (it sort of is -a language of symbolism). Based on the Trail of Deceit links and threads on 4chan, there is clearly more to it then appears on the surface.

On another note, government agencies do have a role in preservation of old texts. I found this collection while researching. I had no idea the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration had their own library.
The material is interesting even if it isn't directly related.

https://docs.lib.noaa.gov/rescue/Rarebook_treasures/

The same language of symbolism I said just yesterday I believe, that is imperative to train yourself to become fluid in...

Ok. So is the book we are trying to find a dictionary of some sort that translates the symbolism in this text to the concepts represented?

Not a dictionary per se, but a Key

like a map has a key

Sorry if this post is backtracking.

I have been researching alchemical symbolism and several sources are pointing to alchemy being predominantly a spiritual pursuit. I found a text by Ethan Allen Hitchcock  which basically explains that Man is represented by metals and gives a method for decoding the symbolic language the alchemists use. He also wrote a sequel which proposes that the writings of Swedenborg are Hermetic in nature and veiled with symbolism much like the alchemical texts.

Another interesting work of Hitchcock's is The Red Book of Appin. The book was created to reveal the esoteric meaning of several fairy tales. In the intro the author states this when describing one of the tales:

"I have thus put the key into the lock : let the curious reader turn it for himself ; it will move more easily, and he will
see how the ever-recurring Truth may be transmitted in a fairy tale from age to age, to be recognized by those whose eyes the Truth has opened."

Later the author provides an interpretation on The Palmerin of England and speaks about how "every department of the inner life may be considered as a special cupboard which is to be opened by a principle within...and although, as we have already seen, they all communicate with each other, each one must be " entered " (or understood) by a key of its own, which is a part of the lock ; or, in other words, the lock and the key are one, and they are inseparable from the cupboard."

This might be unrelated but the idea of the lock and key being one has been brought up before. I thought it was interesting that this author is linked to both Key and Lock references and symbolic alchemical interpretation (key to understanding alchemy). He also remarks in the intro that "the best of ancient learning was couched in proverbs and parables, as Lord [Francis] Bacon himself has told us."

On another note, William Blake was influenced by Swedenborg's writings and referenced them in his works. He also attended the Swedenborg Church. I know this is reaching but...Loki is a Norse god.

Make of this what you will. I'm just hoping some of this might lead to something.

Daozen

• View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: May 21, 2017, 08:33:08 AM »
Supersonic, it's a pleasure. I knew you were telling the truth, but it's always good to get 100% proof.

RedShift, you may be on to something. I wonder if each 'cupboard' is a different inner chakra.

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: May 21, 2017, 11:58:26 AM »
Supersonic, it's a pleasure. I knew you were telling the truth, but it's always good to get 100% proof.

RedShift, you may be on to something. I wonder if each 'cupboard' is a different inner chakra.

ALL division is illusion
  As there are many paths that all lead to rome, there is but one chakra
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Daozen

• View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: May 21, 2017, 03:55:10 PM »

ALL division is illusion
  As there are many paths that all lead to rome, there is but one chakra

Hmmmm. That is too Yodaish for my tastes.  :D

My understanding was that each chakra was a different 'land' with a different flavour of energy... Maybe there is one master chakra, but it's split into many, like rainbows through a prism.

Dragonlance world = The heart chakra. Any comments? I know I asked you before, but I don't think you read it.

Is The Magicians set in the internal world too?

« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 01:38:30 AM by Daozen »