Self Defense

• 66 Replies

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
Re: Self Defense
« Reply #60 on: February 13, 2018, 11:05:44 AM »
The dissent here is addressed civilly and either opens new lines of inquiry or is respectfully abandoned.

Which is why other cites dont perceive it aa such
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 15, 2018, 12:32:53 AM »
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 12:35:54 AM by Undestroyer »
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 15, 2018, 12:40:04 AM »
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

sheepdog

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 16, 2018, 10:47:10 AM »
 Was an ikkyu when Harris and the Giant Geesink was kickjng ass! The Kodokan was in an uproar over this.  5 years for shodan kept me as a brown as I was beating other Black belts.Osoto for me was a natural ippon. Drifted into Chinese arts then wondering how so many fighters got together here. Mr NRGs  signature caught my eye and I came aboard then Possibles damn dude you have one hell of a CV Cooper et al.  Honed some skills bouncing when younger-now doing internal and oh yeah had my share of broken bones -injuries healing and moving along. I am in great company here Indeed Judo Jiujitsu is a great start along with a good self defense art for the street I would have enjoyed Randori with Those champions. John Osako at the now gone Chgo Judo club was my initial sensei till he moved to Detroit

Possibles

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 22, 2018, 11:07:44 AM »
Was an ikkyu when Harris and the Giant Geesink was kickjng ass! The Kodokan was in an uproar over this.  5 years for shodan kept me as a brown as I was beating other Black belts.Osoto for me was a natural ippon. Drifted into Chinese arts then wondering how so many fighters got together here. Mr NRGs  signature caught my eye and I came aboard then Possibles damn dude you have one hell of a CV Cooper et al.  Honed some skills bouncing when younger-now doing internal and oh yeah had my share of broken bones -injuries healing and moving along. I am in great company here Indeed Judo Jiujitsu is a great start along with a good self defense art for the street I would have enjoyed Randori with Those champions. John Osako at the now gone Chgo Judo club was my initial sensei till he moved to Detroit
I don't do my Curriculum Vitae justice im afraid. No matter how good my teachers were I was the kind who always had one foot outside the circle. I was able to keep up, but I spent a good deal of time staring out the window at the horizon instead of focusing on the blackboard.
I alread knew most of the stuff anyway.
I was just re-member-ing.
Current diverse perspectives aside, for most of the posters and lurkers here, this is not our first rodeo. While Im poor with names I good remembering faces.

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 22, 2018, 03:59:12 PM »
A true warrior knows his opponent is himself. Our struggle is as much internal as external. Add to that the axiom "like attracts like" and its only natural over time wed find each other
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Iamme

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 22, 2018, 08:54:54 PM »
A true warrior knows his opponent is himself. Our struggle is as much internal as external. Add to that the axiom "like attracts like" and its only natural over time wed find each other

I like to say, "ravens need ravens"
“I believe in everything; nothing is sacred. I believe in nothing; everything is sacred. Ha Ha Ho Ho Hee Hee.” Tom Robbins