Food and Health

• 342 Replies

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
Re: Food and Health
« Reply #330 on: October 29, 2017, 03:43:40 PM »
In Taoist mythology, black garlic was rumored to grant immortality. Interesting product, maybe someone is interested in this.. Just got some today
Find your own way of course friend.
But beware dogmatized 'Taoism and Zen'. Sometimes the clever ego promises us the things we already have.

Also I've noticed this site being spamed in parallel with my posts. Anti-virus is clean, changed machines, ok for a day and then it started again. I'm reluctant to post. Any ideas?

Montecristo- with herbs I am told it is important to cross reference and verify sources and what not.  The internet is filled with information, I would suggest reading several sources to back up your notions of getting into an herb or oil for ingestion.

www.badmonkeybotanicals.com is a well sourced well priced depository of herbs that I am not affiliated with.

Possibles- I am not having any issues from this site so I suggest that it is on your end.
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

montecristo777

• View Profile
« Reply #331 on: October 29, 2017, 11:51:40 PM »
In Taoist mythology, black garlic was rumored to grant immortality. Interesting product, maybe someone is interested in this.. Just got some today
But beware dogmatized 'Taoism and Zen'. Sometimes the clever ego promises us the things we already have.

Also I've noticed this site being spamed in parallel with my posts. Anti-virus is clean, changed machines, ok for a day and then it started again. I'm reluctant to post. Any ideas?
Yes, that's true, we are immortal so they say, the spirit in us, but it would also be nice to achieve good longevity so one could master this phsyical plane. Just my thoughts on it.. Sure, the black garlic itself wouldn't bring one immortality, but it could be a helpful tool for longevity as combining other herbs and oils might be..
I noticed the same thing with myself to be honest.. about the spam.

Bookmarked the site, undestroyer, thanks. I remember reading about the black garlic in some pdf and found it in the store the other day, gotta admit, I don't know how legit that info is, but my love for garlic is quite big, so anything with garlic goes lol

montecristo777

• View Profile
« Reply #332 on: October 30, 2017, 12:12:47 AM »
https://www.shamansgarden.com/p-1436-liquid-extract-wild-lettuce.aspx
Wild lettuce is said to enhance the vividness of dreams. Oddly enough, this hypnotic has been around for centuries, but is little known.  The Hopi, according to available literature, smoked the resin obtained from the Wild Lettuce (Lactuca virosa) plant. IT was smoked in rituals that were intended to help induce vivid dream states and lucid dreaming. The Hopi believe that dream states contain more information about reality than the conscious waking state.
thoughts on this?

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: October 30, 2017, 09:57:38 AM »

Yes, that's true, we are immortal so they say, the spirit in us, but it would also be nice to achieve good longevity so one could master this phsyical plane. Just my thoughts on it.. Sure, the black garlic itself wouldn't bring one immortality, but it could be a helpful tool for longevity as combining other herbs and oils might be..
I noticed the same thing with myself to be honest.. about the spam.

Bookmarked the site, undestroyer, thanks. I remember reading about the black garlic in some pdf and found it in the store the other day, gotta admit, I don't know how legit that info is, but my love for garlic is quite big, so anything with garlic goes lol

If you search this thread there is info on garlic and onions and peppers.

I am a poison to knock out the poison philosophy sometimes.  The element that cannot be digested goes out through the pours.

Most of us smell like onions and garlic and do not really care to realize it.

The good stuff in these things is good though and people like the effect.

same with capsacion and chili peppers... similar situation

Shelton says to avoid these things.

I am still a fan.

Though I seek extra hot less these days.
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: November 03, 2017, 08:55:56 PM »
I just ran right into this http://www.carrotmuseum.co.uk/history.html

Its got everything you want to know about carrots.  I am really excited to start digging into this link.

I have been purchasing a bag of purple carrots every few days. So good.

My friends reminded me that the purple carrots were actually the original carrots and that the farmers turned them orange to honor william D'orange

Funk dat.

Purple is the new carrot!

:P

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/ezra-klein/post/carrots-are-orange-for-an-entirely-political-reason/2011/09/09/gIQAfayiFK_blog.html?utm_term=.67d5138eae07

Firefly369

• View Profile
« Reply #335 on: November 04, 2017, 08:57:42 PM »

Its got everything you want to know about carrots.  I am really excited to start digging into this link.

My friends reminded me that the purple carrots were actually the original carrots and that the farmers turned them orange to honor william D'orange

Funk dat.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/ezra-klein/post/carrots-are-orange-for-an-entirely-political-reason/2011/09/09/gIQAfayiFK_blog.html?utm_term=.67d5138eae07

Which store sells only purple carrots?  I do like the taste of those better than orange knes. :)

If your skin turns purple from the carrots, please post a picture!  :D
Not all who wander are lost....

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: November 04, 2017, 09:48:04 PM »

Funk dat.

Which store sells only purple carrots?  I do like the taste of those better than orange knes. :)

If your skin turns purple from the carrots, please post a picture!  :D

I get mine from vitamin Cottage.  Get the big ones.  They also have little mixed bag with purple white yellow and orange but I have learned that the little carrots are processed more and often just made from the leavings. 

In regular stores those little carrots also get bleached.   ???

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: November 20, 2017, 07:34:50 AM »
Here we go:  http://dogtorj.com/main-course/welcome-to-dogtorj-com/

"playing a major role in the manifestation of these common medical conditions.
The worst offenders- gluten (from wheat, barley, rye), casein (from dairy), and soy- were also the leading causes of damage to the intestinal lining (villous atrophy) in sensitized individuals, which is the diagnostic lesion of celiac disease. "

I like how he identifies these things but I have to read more

I have also been wanting and avoiding to watch a video about why eggs are bad so I guess there is no better time than now.

yup enter the chicken matrix

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: November 20, 2017, 07:55:01 AM »
Dairy is scary

Truth is

The Watchers

• View Profile
« Reply #339 on: November 20, 2017, 11:53:42 AM »
When I saw those two videos a while ago, I avoided that stuff like the plague- lol
It was frightening enough seeing that was what they really were, so it seems.

I never did have any particular fondness of "milk" anyway, for some reason.
Its always tasted really bad for me.

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: November 20, 2017, 02:16:33 PM »
When I saw those two videos a while ago, I avoided that stuff like the plague- lol
It was frightening enough seeing that was what they really were, so it seems.

I never did have any particular fondness of "milk" anyway, for some reason.
Its always tasted really bad for me.

Yea I'm sort of in a quandary for what to do food wise today now haha

I've been drinking a lot of milk lately especially this nonhomogenized organic stuff ive found.

Oh my

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: December 09, 2017, 06:43:55 PM »
My homie is spot on as usual

Started looking into Pine tree pollen.
http://www.secrets-of-longevity-in-humans.com/pine-pollen-powder.html
There is a pine tree in Colorado that has lived for 2500 years or so.  The Bristlcone Pine.

Ever feel like going to visit the old man on the mountain?

Wouldn't it be weird if the old man was a pine tree ;P

AirFlow

• View Profile
« Reply #342 on: December 09, 2017, 09:44:24 PM »