• 48 Replies

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
Re: For those who may have missed it - The Enlightenment
« Reply #45 on: July 07, 2017, 03:22:06 AM »
Yes rev 22 16
Again, not particularly trusting of abrahamic texts but I believe lucifer was a mistranslated to begin with.  It directly translates to light-bringer. So lucifer would not be considered the anti-christ.

Light bringer, like venus, the morning star, aka first visible star in morning...

You're being facetious maybe?

You needn't trust abrahamic texts to trust etymology.
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

macmac33

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 07, 2017, 09:36:35 AM »
this site continues to astound and enrich my life in surprising ways.

searching in TX...i did indeed miss this...so thank you very much for posting. 

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, then baffle them with bullshit.

Nantanlupan

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 07, 2017, 01:07:48 PM »
Yes rev 22 16
Again, not particularly trusting of abrahamic texts but I believe lucifer was a mistranslated to begin with.  It directly translates to light-bringer. So lucifer would not be considered the anti-christ.

Light bringer, like venus, the morning star, aka first visible star in morning...

Ok well at this point we are just arguing semantics. My original point was that lucifer does not translate into the anti-christ which would refute the previous claim of L-Ron being on a list with Jesus/Zeus etc. I am not arguing about the etymology just the refuting the logic of the previous poster who linked a thread about L-Ron being the anti-christ.
Nosce Te Ipsum

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 07, 2017, 01:27:26 PM »
Yes rev 22 16

Ok well at this point we are just arguing semantics. My original point was that lucifer does not translate into the anti-christ which would refute the previous claim of L-Ron being on a list with Jesus/Zeus etc. I am not arguing about the etymology just the refuting the logic of the previous poster who linked a thread about L-Ron being the anti-christ.

We are all Christ, we are all anti christ.
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?