• 52 Replies

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
Re: For those who may have missed it - The Enlightenment
« Reply #45 on: July 07, 2017, 03:22:06 AM »
Yes rev 22 16
Again, not particularly trusting of abrahamic texts but I believe lucifer was a mistranslated to begin with.  It directly translates to light-bringer. So lucifer would not be considered the anti-christ.

Light bringer, like venus, the morning star, aka first visible star in morning...

You're being facetious maybe?

You needn't trust abrahamic texts to trust etymology.
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

macmac33

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 07, 2017, 09:36:35 AM »
this site continues to astound and enrich my life in surprising ways.

searching in TX...i did indeed miss this...so thank you very much for posting. 

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, then baffle them with bullshit.

Nantanlupan

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 07, 2017, 01:07:48 PM »
Yes rev 22 16
Again, not particularly trusting of abrahamic texts but I believe lucifer was a mistranslated to begin with.  It directly translates to light-bringer. So lucifer would not be considered the anti-christ.

Light bringer, like venus, the morning star, aka first visible star in morning...

Ok well at this point we are just arguing semantics. My original point was that lucifer does not translate into the anti-christ which would refute the previous claim of L-Ron being on a list with Jesus/Zeus etc. I am not arguing about the etymology just the refuting the logic of the previous poster who linked a thread about L-Ron being the anti-christ.
Nosce Te Ipsum

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 07, 2017, 01:27:26 PM »
Yes rev 22 16

Ok well at this point we are just arguing semantics. My original point was that lucifer does not translate into the anti-christ which would refute the previous claim of L-Ron being on a list with Jesus/Zeus etc. I am not arguing about the etymology just the refuting the logic of the previous poster who linked a thread about L-Ron being the anti-christ.

We are all Christ, we are all anti christ.
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

The Watchers

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 06, 2017, 11:24:14 AM »
I just read this and it answered a lot of my questions.
However, assuming this really is all a 'game' and we can always return back to your own "universe"/space, then whats stopping one from just killing themselves now and returning?

I am aware and am fairly sure there's some sort of "trap" that convinces you to incarnate here again, but if you don't fall for that, then what?
What is there that one would want to stay in this 'game' for?
And assuming some people deliberatly came here for some other reason then to just get in on this latest and greatest "game"-
one would think that you would even forget why you came here seeing the "rules" that we have agreed to.

Say for example, you come here to get people to be aware they are just playing another 'game', so you incarnate and then forget the reason you came here to begin with,
then what? What would you need to do to remember your "higher purpose" for coming here and just remember all your "past lives" in general?

Firefly369

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 07, 2017, 01:07:06 PM »
I just read this and it answered a lot of my questions.
However, assuming this really is all a 'game' and we can always return back to your own "universe"/space, then whats stopping one from just killing themselves now and returning?

I am aware and am fairly sure there's some sort of "trap" that convinces you to incarnate here again, but if you don't fall for that, then what?
What is there that one would want to stay in this 'game' for?
And assuming some people deliberatly came here for some other reason then to just get in on this latest and greatest "game"-
one would think that you would even forget why you came here seeing the "rules" that we have agreed to.

Say for example, you come here to get people to be aware they are just playing another 'game', so you incarnate and then forget the reason you came here to begin with,
then what? What would you need to do to remember your "higher purpose" for coming here and just remember all your "past lives" in general?

Very valid questions that I have pondered myself.

From the people I have seen on social media who post that they have come back to help others, many are able to travel between dimensions.

Beware of false prophets... and that a the hard thing to figure out sometimes.  I believe the computer programmer from Key#2 even though he is "mentally ill." 

Here are a couple channels who claim to be here from another dimension and who have come back to Earth to help others.  You can decide for yourself what you think of them.  I have seen video from a few other people as well. 

Not all who wander are lost....

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 07, 2017, 05:05:34 PM »
Ever walk into a room and forget why you were there in the first place? What better way to learn to swim than by getting into the pool? Arthur had to learn to wield the sword before he could pull it from the stone.

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 20, 2017, 03:30:19 PM »
It is done.