Jordan Peterson at the Beacon

• 17 Replies

• View Profile
Re: Jordan Peterson at the Beacon
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2018, 04:47:04 PM »
Thank you!

Yes, I noticed that just from the small amount of stuff I have seen. What I will do is find something or someone I like and then as he mentions other guests I will bounce around.

The Graham Hancock and Randall Carlson shows blew me the fuck away. I mean, I really think they are on to something based on the geography and also the sites we know of...

BlueOrange

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2018, 08:06:38 PM »
You're welcome. Yeah the Hancock/Carlson episodes are great. I'm pretty sure they talked about the 2004 tsunami revealing ruins between India and Sri Lanka when the water receded. From what I remember, in Hinduism there was an evil king who lived in Sri Lanka that was defeated by the hero (maybe Krishna?). The space between the island and the continent had an advanced society that had large structures. Truth in fiction?
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/tsunami-revealed-lost-indian-city/

The pyramids found in Ukraine/China are fascinating as well.

I like this guy too:

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2018, 09:50:57 PM »
You're welcome. Yeah the Hancock/Carlson episodes are great. I'm pretty sure they talked about the 2004 tsunami revealing ruins between India and Sri Lanka when the water receded. From what I remember, in Hinduism there was an evil king who lived in Sri Lanka that was defeated by the hero (maybe Krishna?). The space between the island and the continent had an advanced society that had large structures. Truth in fiction?
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/tsunami-revealed-lost-indian-city/

The pyramids found in Ukraine/China are fascinating as well.

I like this guy too:

Yes! The Russian Urals are mind blowing as well as the caves in china!

Actually when i saw the cave in china i was like

Awesome! Ill listen now while i chill